Ancient astronaut theorists

yrrek

Has anyone ever watched Ancient Aliens? I was scrolling through the channels and came across it. It really makes me laugh. They were theorizing that the ark of the covenant was actually an alien space weapon and that it wasn’t God who interacted with the Israelites but aliens.... ‍

Even though I know it’s all garbage, I couldn’t stop watching. It truly is funny. The things people actually believe but yet God in their mind is imaginary.

Has anyone ever watched Ancient Aliens? I was scrolling through the channels and came across it. It really makes me laugh. They were theorizing that the ark of the covenant was actually an alien space weapon and that it wasn’t God who interacted with the Israelites but aliens.... ‍

Even though I know it’s all garbage, I couldn’t stop watching. It truly is funny. The things people actually believe but yet God in their mind is imaginary.
Anything on the part of the secular world to minimize God, I'd say. Guess an omnipotent and holy God who one day will call all men into account with him bothers them to the point they'd rather try to 'explain Him away". it's sad though, because such judgment is unnecessary, but their attitude and hard heart will ensure its' necessity.

Last edited:

antitox

i watched one or two of Ancient Aliens and said, "forget it." But now I don't have cable anymore anyway.

Carl

People can convince themselves that anything is the truth.
Years ago I was reading parts of a book by one of the world's leading witches. The authors glowing observations of the devil and what he is like.
I sat back and thought, "If there is someone that bad in existence there has to be good to compensate.
It is all about how we think and how we are trained to think.

RonJohnSilver

If you listen to their theories and then replace the word 'alien' with 'demon', it makes good sense. They're much closer to the truth than most realize, but like many, especially those in the new age camp, they mistake Satanic involvement for alien involvement. Aliens will, I think, play a part in the coming Great Deception, how I don't know. Again though, if you replace 'alien' with 'demon', you're reading Genesis 6 all over again.