ANALYSIS: What Does NATO Have To Do With The Ukraine-Russia Crisis?

Hidden

It looks like it's finally happening. All indications point to Russia invading Ukraine. Praying...

biblegirl

Putin is a very knowledgeable "Cold Warrior" and he will do whatever it takes to defend "Mother Russia" from the incursions of the globalists.
I agree with this assessment. Putin is a ruthless tyrant who is responsible for much evil, but I have to admit that he does look after the interest of the country he leads. Most of our Western leaders of democracies no longer look after the countries they represent, but instead promote the interest of the globalists. Please don't misunderstand, I am not pro-Putin; he is despicable, but so are many of the traitors who claim to be our representatives.

biblegirl

I do wonder if a Russian invasion of Ukraine will be the precursor to Russia's invasion of Israel. If Russia successfully invades Ukraine with no pushback from the West, then Putin could easily be emboldened to reach for Israel as well. Of course, something could happen to Putin and it could be a successor who invades Israel. We know that at some point, God will put the hook in Gog's mouth, whoever Gog turns out to be. (I'm trying not to pin the tail on any donkeys here).

Last edited:

Hidden

Nah. Putin is the king of empty threats. I just read that even the Ukrainians say that Biden is blowing smoke as a distraction from all the nonsense that he is perpetrating at home--that their intelligence says that an attack is NOT imminent.

I hope you're right. Putin is difficult to read and who knows if he's just bluffing or not.