Amy Grant to Host Same-Sex Wedding

soundingthealarm

Famed Christian music artist Amy Grant shocked many when she announced she is hosting a same-sex wedding.

The singer-songwriter and wife of Vince Gill made the controversial announcement to the Washington Post

***toggled the link, not sure how to post the actual article without copying all links in the article but thought this very relevant to the time at hand

https://www.toddstarnes.com/entertainment/amy-grant-to-host-same-sex-wedding/

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Famed Christian music artist Amy Grant shocked many when she announced she is hosting a same-sex wedding.

The singer-songwriter and wife of Vince Gill made the controversial announcement to the Washington Post

***toggled the link, not sure how to post the actual article without copying all links in the article but thought this very relevant to the time at hand

https://www.toddstarnes.com/entertainment/amy-grant-to-host-same-sex-wedding/
Another one bites the dust first Trump and now Amy Grant. It is :puke sickening how people who claimed to be Christians are going against Gods word.

rks7777

Not at all shocked by this. So many self-proclaimed or would be Christians go into the swamp with the idea they will change the swamp. It almost invariably goes the other way, the swamp changes them.
“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/59/psa.1.1-2.ESV

RobinMc

If you host a family wedding you don't need to make a public statement. Just privately do it. BUT, if you WANT it known, so you announce it, then take the pushback that comes from that. If you show what you're all about, don't be surprised when other people don't agree with it.
A co-worker of mind, that I considered a good friend, married a man. Surprise, no one knew he was gay. I guess he was really bi. Anyway, there was some discussion on would we attend the wedding. I quickly said, NO, I don't support that. Turns out, none of us were invited. He keeps his business private and I appreciate it.

penbrat

She has a lovely voice and I like some of her songs from back in the day. That being said, she needs prayer. But this is no way surprises me - this kind of stuff ("Christians" celebrating LGBQT whatever) will become more and more the norm. I was quickly flipping through a People magazine lately (didn't know 95% of the "celebrities" but there were several articles about gay couples either getting "married" or adopting children. Made me want to wash my hands.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Perhaps its just math:

Do I take a stand - Its Wrong, yet show compassion - all sin needs God's Cure. And hope for Christian $upport.

Or concede to the World and support sin and let the dollar$$$$$ roll in. {Or just maintain the money flow}

It is amazing how well Chick Fil A is doing around here.
I pray they continue to seek to do business God's way.

Business survival does have a nasty way of breaking arms, and constitutions.

Dragontiger777

Remember that God loves us "Human" because God creates us HIS own imagery; He hates sin which the Demon/Satan destroying God's creating Humans and Babies.

The Satan/Demon agents to lead us astray or angry against God for cause; yet they don't realize the Demon did on purposed....

AS we need love your neighbor as God command us.

Matthew 22:37-40

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

That is a key for us show our heart to them as we need plant seeds in them. Later on, they will realize that God is truth and love and grace and comfort during time tribulation. So, we need preparing for them.

Love in Christ

Back