Americans Should Be Concerned About the CCP’s Ownership of U.S. Land

Dave123

SINGAPORE — Many observers have become increasingly worried that Chinese investments in U.S. agricultural lands and commercial and industrial properties may offer the CCP an unrestricted degree of influence on American supply chains — as well as access to vital national security information.

Such concerns are not unfounded. The Heritage Foundation has reported that since at least 2017, federal officials have investigated Chinese land purchases near crucial infrastructure, closed down a prominent regional consulate perceived by the U.S. government to be a center of Chinese spies, and obstructed what they saw as blatant attempts to install listening devices near sensitive military and government facilities.

Read more at: https://thenewamerican.com/americans-should-be-concerned-about-the-ccps-ownership-of-u-s-land/

Dave123

Americans should be concerned, but if the only places that they get their news are from the Communists, Atheists and homosexuals at CNN and MSNBC and other liberal outlets, many Americans likely have no idea that China is buying up our land.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Americans should be concerned, but if the only places that they get their news are from the Communists, Atheists and homosexuals at CNN and MSNBC and other liberal outlets, many Americans likely have no idea that China is buying up our land.
Americans should be concerned.
Bill Gates already owns alot of land with no plans on stopping purchases of more land.
China owns alot and desires to own as much as possible.
You will get conflicting reports on the total acreage for both China and Gates .
Whatever the case , they both own alot , especially Bill Gates.
Definitely not good.
This has been going on for years.
Just more evidence that America is falling .

America is falling hard.
Being eroded from within.
And it is happening at a very alarming rate.
And this present diabolical circus clown show of an administration is one of the biggest culprits leading the way!

Carl

Some of the US beef industry raises many more cattle than they can feed on their land. So they make agreements with neighbors that own grazing land. Only for one Bill Gates purchased some of that land with the understanding that the grazing agreements would be maintained. They were noot putting the beef grower out of business.

SkyRider

I just read this morning that are sold-out (souled out) knucklehead “president” has plans to send more of our strategic supply of petroleum to the Chinese. Maybe it is to shut them up so that they don't spill the beans on Biden's and his corrupt son's shady dealings with the CCP. The Chinese, I would think, have threatened to reveal the corruption of Joe and his son if the USA doesn't back off on the Taiwan issue.

It only continues to get better…..

rks7777

I don’t know what I can do about this? I guess I can give it a shot but personally I don’t have the cash to get involved with purchasing farmland that the Chinese want to buy. I suppose RR could start up a collective and we can all donate the extra .39 cents we have at the end of the month to turn this around. The way I read the Bible is that we shouldn’t be concerned about anything. I don’t know about anyone else, but it’s a daily struggle for me to not be worried about the future of my loved ones should the Lord tarry. I’m not an advocate of sticking your head in the sand but the ship has sailed on this issue. Nothing that we can do about it except sit back and enjoy the ride.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I don’t know what I can do about this? I guess I can give it a shot but personally I don’t have the cash to get involved with purchasing farmland that the Chinese want to buy. I suppose RR could start up a collective and we can all donate the extra .39 cents we have at the end of the month to turn this around. The way I read the Bible is that we shouldn’t be concerned about anything. I don’t know about anyone else, but it’s a daily struggle for me to not be worried about the future of my loved ones should the Lord tarry. I’m not an advocate of sticking your head in the sand but the ship has sailed on this issue. Nothing that we can do about it except sit back and enjoy the ride.

We as Christians are not to worry , however being concerned is absolutely acceptable and normal, at least depending on the context or issue.
We don't know what we are able to do or change presently therefore we don't give up on making any effort to make a positive change , whether it be individually, community, country , or on a global scale level .
For we walk by faith not by sight .
All good things come from above.

We don't just sit back and let the chips fall where they may.
As Christians we are to be concerned about current events , foreign affairs and societal issues. We need to know what the enemy (ies) are up to.
Obviously no one is going to stop the hand of God or His coming to be fulfilled prophecies.
We are to be about our Father's business until He calls us home .
We all should have a great sense of urgency knowing the hour is late.
We should have a concern and love for those that might be left behind , and the condition of our country.
We know not when we meet Him.

On the grand cosmological scale of it all we do not worry nor fret because we (those in Christ) are blood bought children of The King of kings and The Lord of lords !
The Creator of all and the very essence and breath of life . Life eternal where time is of no relevance muchless exists.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Yes, they own many companies like General Motors, General Electric, Estee Lauder, Uber, Hasbro, Campbell's Soup, Smucker's, Hilton Hotels, and many others. I did not know about the slaughterhouses, but it does not surprise me.

I didn't check that whole list, but it looks like they own about 44% of General Motors. That was a surprise to me, but GM is a publicly traded company so the Chinese can buy and sell shares just like everyone else unless our govmint were to prohibit it. They don't own General Motors. They do own a pretty big piece of it though.

rks7777

We as Christians are not to worry , however being concerned is absolutely acceptable and normal, at least depending on the context or issue.
We don't know what we are able to do or change presently therefore we don't give up on making any effort to make a positive change , whether it be individually, community, country , or on a global scale level .
For we walk by faith not by sight .
All good things come from above.

We don't just sit back and let the chips fall where they may.
As Christians we are to be concerned about current events , foreign affairs and societal issues. We need to know what the enemy (ies) are up to.
Obviously no one is going to stop the hand of God or His coming to be fulfilled prophecies.
We are to be about our Father's business until He calls us home .
We all should have a great sense of urgency knowing the hour is late.
We should have a concern and love for those that might be left behind , and the condition of our country.
We know not when we meet Him.

On the grand cosmological scale of it all we do not worry nor fret because we (those in Christ) are blood bought children of The King of kings and The Lord of lords !
The Creator of all and the very essence and breath of life . Life eternal where time is of no relevance muchless exists.
I guess I don’t get the difference between the words “worry” and “concern”. I don’t want to make a big deal out of this. God knows the end from the beginning. He knows all our days. In fact, he knew them all in eternity past. I’m tired of trying to keep up with the problems of the world or America. There’s absolutely nothing I can do about this issue or millions of other issues. I can’t control what happens in my own life. For most of mankind’s time on this planet humans didn’t know what was happening 50 miles away from where they lived. In fact most were born, lived and died within 25 miles of their birthplace. I’m trying to get back to that way if life. Again, just my opinion and I respect those that feel and think differently.

Back