America reaches a new millstone

Footsteps

For the first time in our history, the U.S. has declared our shortage of baby formula an international relief emergency, using our military to fly formula from European nations to us in our time of need. This fits in neatly with our global agenda to be as distressed as nations to which we once distributed life saving food.
I suppose shutting down our own oil drilling and buying oil from communist Venezuela is part of our descent into the pit. No segment of our government is competent. Maybe we should transmit an international emergency request for leadership:
SOS——-SOS—--SOS
Make big $$$ overseas!!
The United States is completely out of leadership. Are you proactive instead of reactive? Capable of working 6 hours a day? Literate? IQ over 65?
America needs you!! High government positions in all branches of civil service!
Call 1-800-BRANDON now!
Signing bonuses available for applicants with more than two months of work experience.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The way I put the news together is this. Most of the baby food was sent to the non citizen moms from down south of the border. That is what ran the US moms out of baby food.
This is what I heard on Sean Hannity. It is a shame that Biden cares more for the illegal :gaah immigrants than he does U.S. citizens. I feel :cry so for the mothers who can not find baby formula.

athenasius

This is what I heard on Sean Hannity. It is a shame that Biden cares more for the illegal :gaah immigrants than he does U.S. citizens. I feel :cry so for the mothers who can not find baby formula.
Especially when that company that the FDA shut down --supplies specialized formulas for babies who can develop brain damage (Phenylketonuria-- known as PKU and other metabolic diseases) without the special formula that lab makes.

But Biden didn't care, his administration was warned repeatedly, and the FDA proceeded to shut that factory down without ANY credible evidence that the 2 babies who were on that formula and got an infection got it from the formula.

In other words those babies got sick, but it was PROVEN that it was NOT the fault of the formula, but "out of an abundance of caution" they shut the factory down anyway depriving a lot of little ones from necessary nutrition, and in some cases like with PKU babies, causing brain damage.

Their abundance of caution has already started putting some infants into hospital. Regular milk can't be used on small infants. After about 9 months they can digest it but before that it can do a lot of damage to their kidneys and GI tract.

A lot of working mums can't breastfeed their infants and a proper formula is the next best thing.

For those who remember that people used to make their own formula from canned milk, corn syrup and vitamin drops those had a lot of health problems as the ratio of proteins, calcium, fats and sugars are way different and the nutrition is terrible in comparison.

Most babies rely on breast milk or formula for proper brain development. Omega 3 fatty acids and cholesterol make up most of the weight of the brain, and most of the brain growth occurs in the first 2 years.

This could make the difference between a child who thrives and learns and one who is held back in school and has problems.

Jaybird

The Left destroys everything that it touches. This is why we know they are evil and like their father Satan. God is love and love does not destroy, but rather builds up. We know them by their fruits. The good tree bears good fruit. The bad tree bears bad fruit.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The Left destroys everything that it touches. This is why we know they are evil and like their father Satan. God is love and love does not destroy, but rather builds up. We know them by their fruits. The good tree bears good fruit. The bad tree bears bad fruit.
Exactly, it is a spiritual battle evil, and good Spiritual (God) battle. :diablo comes to steal, kill, and destroy. :fish comes to give life and life more abundantly.

NewWine2020

For the first time in our history, the U.S. has declared our shortage of baby formula an international relief emergency, using our military to fly formula from European nations to us in our time of need. This fits in neatly with our global agenda to be as distressed as nations to which we once distributed life saving food.
I suppose shutting down our own oil drilling and buying oil from communist Venezuela is part of our descent into the pit. No segment of our government is competent. Maybe we should transmit an international emergency request for leadership:
SOS——-SOS—--SOS
Make big $$$ overseas!!
The United States is completely out of leadership. Are you proactive instead of reactive? Capable of working 6 hours a day? Literate? IQ over 65?
America needs you!! High government positions in all branches of civil service!
Call 1-800-BRANDON now!
Signing bonuses available for applicants with more than two months of work experience.

I’m gonna take a look at this and circle back to you Footsteps…..and, if I accept the position, do I JUST pay my normal Fed and State Taxes or do I also have to deduct an extra 10% for ”the Big Guy?” :)

NewWine2020

Especially when that company that the FDA shut down --supplies specialized formulas for babies who can develop brain damage (Phenylketonuria-- known as PKU and other metabolic diseases) without the special formula that lab makes.

But Biden didn't care, his administration was warned repeatedly, and the FDA proceeded to shut that factory down without ANY credible evidence that the 2 babies who were on that formula and got an infection got it from the formula.

In other words those babies got sick, but it was PROVEN that it was NOT the fault of the formula, but "out of an abundance of caution" they shut the factory down anyway depriving a lot of little ones from necessary nutrition, and in some cases like with PKU babies, causing brain damage.

Their abundance of caution has already started putting some infants into hospital. Regular milk can't be used on small infants. After about 9 months they can digest it but before that it can do a lot of damage to their kidneys and GI tract.

A lot of working mums can't breastfeed their infants and a proper formula is the next best thing.

For those who remember that people used to make their own formula from canned milk, corn syrup and vitamin drops those had a lot of health problems as the ratio of proteins, calcium, fats and sugars are way different and the nutrition is terrible in comparison.

Most babies rely on breast milk or formula for proper brain development. Omega 3 fatty acids and cholesterol make up most of the weight of the brain, and most of the brain growth occurs in the first 2 years.

This could make the difference between a child who thrives and learns and one who is held back in school and has problems.

“… and one who is held back in school and has problems”

In other words, a lifelong Supporter of the Democratic Party.

Footsteps

I’m gonna take a look at this and circle back to you Footsteps…..and, if I accept the position, do I JUST pay my normal Fed and State Taxes or do I also have to deduct an extra 10% for ”the Big Guy?” :)
I will circle back to you after meeting with the Department of the Treasury about why your salary is less than Lord Fauci’s. However, you will be second in annual salary briefly, as your first task as President will be to deport Lord Fauci to a monkey pox colony in the Amazon jungle.

cheeky200386

There is a scripture where it says :diablo has blinded their eyes so they can't see and they also can't hear the truth. People that aren't saved don't have the Holy Spirit so they are not discerning truth according to Gods' ways. They are worldly thinking not the Biblical :bible view.
What about conservativea that aren't Christian? That always baffles me. Maybe some lost are just further down the line of darkened minds. Idk

crystal spyder

I believe Biden and his dementia make the perfect scapegoat.

While the shadow president and his handlers work behind the scenes.

Biden will take the blame. They'll take the country.

I really do think Obama is serving a shadow third term. Which is why his former VP ran for his old job yet was only endorsed by BHO when they brought Communism lover Kamala Harris on board.

Being Biden is a life long racist, which of course dogged his campaign.

While she serves as a seeming visual refutation of that history. Yet isn't actually an African descent black woman. She's Indian(India) and Jamaican.

Light skinned enough to get a racist to go along with her as his VP. And, she was adored by BHO, and vice versa.
https://www.thelist.com/236380/what-barack-obama-really-thinks-of-kamala-harris/

TimeWarpWife

Not to worry ~ an investment fund co-founded by billionaires Bezos, Zuckerberg, Branson, Gates, and others has given $3.5 million to a new startup company called BioMilq that "produce artificial breast milk from cultured human mammary epithelial." The investment fund was created to "prevent climate change due to gases created in formula manufacturing." I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't feed anything that these corrupt global elitists were involved in manufacturing to a rat much less a baby. Also, the first reporting of this information was on June 19, 2020 long before the baby formula shortage. If I were a :tin kind of person, I might think something hinky was going on. As a Christian, I do know that the Rapture of the Church and the Tribulation are fast approaching and that everything going on in this dark evil world is proof positive of how late in the game it really is for mankind. Unfortunately, most of mankind doesn't have a clue...about anything. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-breast-milk-prevent-effects-climate-change/