Ambassador Erdan: Not inviting Netanyahu is a serious mistake on the part of the US

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Ambassador Erdan: Not inviting Netanyahu is a serious mistake on the part of the US
Israel’s Ambassador to the UN will take part in the Jerusalem Conference in New York on Sunday: New York was and remains the capital of the Jewish people outside of Israel.
Israel National News

Israel’s Ambassador to the UN, Gilad Erdan, who will take part in the Jerusalem Conference in New York this coming Sunday, told Asaf Mishnayot of the Besheva newspaper in an interview, that the Americans are making a “serious mistake” by not having yet invited Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to visit Washington.

"This is without a doubt problematic. This is a serious mistake by the Americans in my eyes. This is not the way to behave between friends, even when they disagree on issues. We are one of the closest allies the Americans have. There are always disputes, even within a family, but in the end everyone gets together at the holiday table. The visibility of such a situation has great importance," said Erdan.

more.............. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/372291

jab777

Another one I Don't understand.
Netanyahu has always been a thorn in the side of the Clinton, Obama and now the Biden administrations. He is a strong leader and I’m pretty sure has taken the measure of these people and found them to be totally unsympathetic to Israel’s God given right to exist. Israel has been one of our closest and most reliable allies since it’s founding in 1948 and it’s immediate recognition as a legitimate Jewish state by President Harry S Truman (11 minutes after it was announced). Since 1948 there has been smooth and sometimes rocky relationships between US Presidents and Israel but with the exception of the 3 mentioned above most of our presidents have been supportive in varying degrees.

DanLMP

It's actually a surprise to me that Democrats supported Israel for as long as they did.

As we move closer to the end we should see more countries and Israeli allies start to display their true colors.

Back