Alleged child sex trafficker & pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

Popcornfish

August 10, 2019
Fox News video & article:

Jeffrey Epstein was not on suicide watch before death, official says

A real foul up on the justice systems part being Epstein was found unresponsive with thumb prints around his neck in a suspected hanging attempt just two weeks ago.
Former president Bill Clinton claimed to have only flown on Epstein's private plane a few times. However, the flight manifest shows that isn't true. Clinton flew some 27 times with Epstein. His plane was nicknamed the , Lolita Express.
And Epstein owned a private island that had a nickname too.
Lots of high and mighty people wanted Epstein to stay quiet and now he shall.
And there's a pile of bodies behind the Clinton political history. Including the most recent(?) a young man that worked for the DNC and was allegedly the source that gave Wikileaks the information as to how the DNC was going to slur Bernie Sanders Judaism.
Found dead on a sidewalk in DC, shot in the back three times. Capitol police said it was a robbery. But the only thing taken was Seth Rich's life.

TimeWarpWife

Me thinks there were too many rich and powerful men who visited Epstein's "Lolita Island" for him to be allowed to go to trial. Coincidence? :scratch IMHO, not on your Nelly. While these people will most likely escape justice in this life, they won't escape justice when they stand before God. And God's justice will be eternal.

Last edited:

kathymendel

MY daughter read that one of the men guarding him when he died was NOT a regular guy on the prison staff. He was employed elsewhere, in some governmental department, and brought in for some reason. I thought no one was guarding him. Sorry I don't have more information................but that is interesting, don't you think???

DanLMP

I heard that from a legal stand point this could be an advantage.

If Epstein were alive, some types of evidence found could be contested by him and his lawyers and kept hidden.

With him being dead he can no longer contest any evidence and it all can be used.

Any lawyerly types here that can confirm or expand on that?

Popcornfish

The latest.

REFILE-UPDATE 4-Official autopsy concludes Epstein's death was suicide by hanging
8-16-2019

ReutersAugust 12, 2019 Includes video of AG Barr speech

According to court documents, the mysterious socialite helped recruit young girls for the late sex-offender’s coterie

By NINA BURLEIGH

A woman helped this pervert. Amazing.

athenasius

Last night G and I saw a news clip from Fox that the autopsy result showed that the Hyoid Bone in his neck was broken. That is often an indicator that someone died by strangulation, although according to the coroner that Fox interviewed, it can SOMETIMES happen with death by hanging.

But again fingerprints around his neck
AND a broken hyoid bone?
AND being removed off suicide watch (so that the paper bed sheets are replaced with cloth, and he can have a bunk bed not a mattress on the floor) AND the video camera "malfunctioned".
AND the half hour visual checks were not done, and the records falsified.
AND a substitute guard was brought in.

The coincidences just keep adding up don't they?

Jan51

Last night G and I saw a news clip from Fox that the autopsy result showed that the Hyoid Bone in his neck was broken. That is often an indicator that someone died by strangulation, although according to the coroner that Fox interviewed, it can SOMETIMES happen with death by hanging.

AND a broken hyoid bone?
AND being removed off suicide watch (so that the paper bed sheets are replaced with cloth, and he can have a bunk bed not a mattress on the floor) AND the video camera "malfunctioned".

How many "likes" can I put on this??? LOLOL

Amity

AND a broken hyoid bone?

Nailed it.

athenasius

there's a quote I've always enjoyed from Deep Space Nine, one of the many iterations of the Drek of Trek.

Garak the Cardassian spy turned tailor turned double agent said this and it's always stuck with me as truth.

"I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences."

- I agree with Garak's sentiments on the subject, when the coincidences start piling up, it's time to look at common factors to see if there's a cause for all these "coincidences".

athenasius

Personally, I don't believe he committed suicide, but was killed. Wouldn't it be something if this was all staged, and he is in a witness program? I still hope all the names of those involved that was on that pedophile island is revealed.
You're right, it would be great if he was in some witness program and could sing like a bird. But I don't think that fits the bits of news that are trickling out.

I agree with you, I strongly doubt the suicide theory fits the situation-- too tooo toooooo many coincidences surrounding this. Probably a hit job.

If the criminals around Epstein succeed in staying hidden, God will call them to an account.

I hope like you do that all those involved are called to account here on Earth. Justice for those he harmed, for those the others harmed

There are too many in powerful positions. Prince Andrew is one. Bill Clinton another --so many of the rich and famous and powerful were involved. That's a lot of power and wealth being poured into the situation to keep it quiet.

GotGrace

AND a broken hyoid bone?

Now now you know we are supposed to believe what we’ve been told and all those things are just minor coincidences - please call me because I have a hot waterfront property you will just love. :yeah

Rocky Rivera

I heard that from a legal stand point this could be an advantage.

If Epstein were alive, some types of evidence found could be contested by him and his lawyers and kept hidden.

With him being dead he can no longer contest any evidence and it all can be used.

Any lawyerly types here that can confirm or expand on that?
But the ones combing through the evidence are the FBI, which is still in the pockets of the Deep State.