ALL Denver schools closed due to credible threat

Discussion in 'Breaking News & World Events' started by Love His Appearing, Apr 17, 2019 at 9:29 AM.

1. Love His Appearing

Love His Appearing Well-Known Member

Hundreds of schools across Denver-area closed as search for 'dangerous woman' continues
    The school closures came in the middle of the night amid credible threats against Denver area schools. 18-year-old Sol Pais is being sought by law enforcement.

Author: Erin Powell
    Published: 9:31 PM MDT April 16, 2019
    Updated: 7:09 AM MDT April 17, 2019

DENVER — Several of the state's largest school districts canceled classes for Wednesday in an unprecedented move while law enforcement searches for 18-year-old Sol Pais. She's accused of making threats to carry out an act of violence against the Denver area.

The cancelations started with Cherry Creek Schools and Douglas County Schools just before midnight Tuesday. Within minutes, several other districts posted their notices including Denver, Aurora, Jefferson County, Douglas County, Englewood, Adams 12, Mapleton, Boulder Valley, and St. Vrain.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/...oting/73-f94038bc-4372-40e2-9027-8d286162ceec

This is unprecedented. The world is getting darker by the moment. We are talking 100s of schools closed today due to this crazy woman who has come to Colorado for the sole purpose of shooting up a school or schools. Insane!

2. Luke12

Luke12 Well-Known Member

Yes.....praying for this situation...…….the stuff going on now is just unbelievable...
    and this is just one person causing this.

3. JSTyler

JSTyler Well-Known Member

:pray

And I'm glad they are taking this so seriously. Recent events over that past few years seem to indicate that the FBI has been very...ummm...asleep.

4. anath

anath I Love the Lord

Lord may this evil person be captured :pray

5. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

Insane it is, what in the world are things coming to.

6. Neonap

Neonap Active Member

This is just.. Insanity. It's truly hard to live in a unbalanced world with such distorted individuals who seek to hurt or even murder others. I wonder what makes a human being become so evil?

Reminds me of this verse

But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived- 2 Timothy 3:13

Still.. Even though she clearly took a wayward path for whatever reason, she's still a sinner in need of a savior and every soul is precious in the eyes of God. I pray that this situation does not take a turn for a worse, and I pray for her salvation.

7. Almost Heaven

Almost Heaven Well-Known Member

deleted...old news with bad information.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019 at 12:29 PM
  8. Luke12

Luke12 Well-Known Member

The Denver Post is reporting she was found dead apparently from a self-inflicted gunshot wound......I got my information from Agenda-free tv. And they are live now on you-tube....

9. Almost Heaven

Almost Heaven Well-Known Member

You are right Luke...mine was an old press release...going to delete, to not cause confusion...thank you!

10. Luke12

Luke12 Well-Known Member

No problem AH....I hope its alright here to reference agenda - free tv...…. he's a great news source

11. Accepted

Accepted Well-Known Member

Yes, apparently she killed herself. She was only 19! This is a tragic story!

12. Kerbluey

Kerbluey Well-Known Member

She sure didn’t look 19. At the risk of sounding paranoid.

13. ItIsFinished!

ItIsFinished! Active Member

Yes it most certainly is a tragic story (reality).
    Just imagine this world when the Bride (Church) is gone as well as the restraints of the Holy Spirit.
    It makes the state of urgency that more urgent in a lost and dying world to get the gospel out to as many people as possible.
    So many hopeless people in this world .
    They need to have an encounter with Jesus Christ.
    They absolutely need to be exposed to the gospel.

14. JSTyler

JSTyler Well-Known Member

There was a recent thread about this here at RF. A couple weeks ago maybe? It is a great conversation and I'm glad for the reminder you give
    We have our work cut out for us. I wanna Harpazo, with an exhausted body and worn out voice.

15. Andy C

Andy C Well-Known Member

Sad and deeply troubled story about a young woman who had severe issues.

16. Love His Appearing

Love His Appearing Well-Known Member

This has just really shaken our community. I can't imagine the turmoil she must have been experiencing before she took her own life, and I am so grateful that her threats were taken seriously by law enforcement. I feel like she just got in over head and couldn't find a way out. Yes, it's mental illness. But it's also a whole lot of pain. And although she intended to do harm, this is the FOURTH teen suicide here in less than a month. The 11th since the school year began. My kids are in high school and above, but the conversations that my friends are having right now with their little ones are just heartbreaking.