Aliens Most Likely To Be Blamed For Rapture

TheRedeemed

I hope History Channel is an accepted source because it appears that sightings were depicted in medieval art...

UFO Sightings: Renaissance Artists
HISTORY.COM EDITORSTV-Y1:36
A look at the Renaissance painters illustrating many different UFO shapes in the paintings and frescoes.
Yes there are loads of depictions of these so called 'visitors' in human art, structures and buildings going back 1,000's of years. Satan has been interacting with us since Eden, it won't stop until he's safely ensconced in the pit for 1,000 years then for just a short while after that and his end will come.

My point originally was that in 1947 there was an increase in these sightings, particularly area 51 and few other places in the world. This was against the backdrop of the US and Great Britain doing the deals to create the new state of Israel.

Satan knows 'about' God's plan, but doesn't know it all or how it works, so he was probably getting ready in case this was the Rapture being prepared also.

These sightings and interactions have been more or less of the same type and have increased in frequency since then. It surely means that Satan is preparing the world to accept that there is 'alien' life and it's not going to be beyond the imagination that this is why we're all now missing as those left behind will all have been well used to UFO sightings and that they do 'exist'.

Sojourner414

Watchman, what of the night?
Yes there are loads of depictions of these so called 'visitors' in human art, structures and buildings going back 1,000's of years. Satan has been interacting with us since Eden, it won't stop until he's safely ensconced in the pit for 1,000 years then for just a short while after that and his end will come.

My point originally was that in 1947 there was an increase in these sightings, particularly area 51 and few other places in the world. This was against the backdrop of the US and Great Britain doing the deals to create the new state of Israel.

Satan knows 'about' God's plan, but doesn't know it all or how it works, so he was probably getting ready in case this was the Rapture being prepared also.

These sightings and interactions have been more or less of the same type and have increased in frequency since then. It surely means that Satan is preparing the world to accept that there is 'alien' life and it's not going to be beyond the imagination that this is why we're all now missing as those left behind will all have been well used to UFO sightings and that they do 'exist'.
It's also why we don't know how it works, either.

Footsteps

We get those over my apartment building a LOT! :ufocow

It's an airplane on approach to landing. You can see it, and yes they do look like that when you see them at the right angle.

I love a good UFO sighting and I was a fan of Xfiles so I had my hopes up but this one is unfortunately just an airplane seen approaching on the long slow glide into the airport. We happen to have a beautiful view overlooking the valley where the approaching planes come over our place, turn down the valley and start their final approach so we see all the angles.

This is taken looking at the front of the airplane, you can see the nose light and all the running lights along the wings. Because it's coming towards the camera it appears to be hovering, but it's slowly getting closer to the camera as you can see by the end of the footage.

Our favourite hotel down in Richmond near Vancouver is right under the flight path of approaching aircraft (it's one reason George loves to book us in there) and we see that approach as the big guys come in to YVR. The big British Airways heavies are particularly fun to watch, they have a low heavy rumble that vibrates the nearby buildings and they are crawling so slow along the rooflines, you wonder how they stay up. But they do.

Very enjoyable video though. (You can call me a killjoy! I'm sorry!)
COMMANDER XENON--MOTHER SHIP
ALL CLEAR SECTOR 4755
ATHENASIUS SUSPECTS NOTHING

Footsteps

The Great Deception is already in place, but its full effect will not take effect until after the Rapture. Muslims will think that it heralds the coming of the Mahdi, Buddhists will believe it sounds the arrival of the Maitreya, and when the Antichrist takes the reins of power, the Jews will believe that their long-awaited messiah has finally come. Wiccans and occultists will hail the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Atheists will either blame aliens or wonder that the human race is evolving to become a super-species -- and that the Antichrist is the prototype, while all other world religions will think of him as the chosen one of their misguided faith.
That introduces the religious aspect Rocky so I will speculate about a common figure that may help facilitate a global false religion - after the Rapture. Both Islam and Roman Catholicism venerate Mary. Call it an apparition such as occurred in Zeitun, Egypt where Muslims interpreted the sighting, reverentially, as Mary. Call it a "Mother Ship" or a "Mother Mary" ship if you will. Both global religions could be persuaded. Glad we won't be here to find out.