Aliens Most Likely To Be Blamed For Rapture

InsuranceGuy

I tend to think the Rapture will be explained away by mass abduction as well. It's obviously Demonic in nature. I have a theory I cannot prove, but believe NASA is going to come out and say life has been found on Mars. Possibly bacterial at first, but they structures of some kind. If you use Google and look at the Cydonia region of Mars, there are an awful lot of structures there. I tend to believe they were made during the time of the Nephilim and the announcement will come either right before, or right after, the Rapture. We've been spoon fed that "aliens" are real and visiting earth for 25 years or more. It seems like a plot to work this information into our subconscious so we aren't shocked when millions disappear. It won't matter what the explanation is. I suspect there will be a lot of different ones. I don't plan on being here for the big reveal of where all those people went. lol We will be gone, so I don't think much about it .

Len

I tend to agree that the worlds media will no doubt go with the Alien abductions theory, but a lot will believe what ever their particular world view dictates as the reason ........ but the blindness of the world is to be pitied for what lays ahead for them, and should spur us on to reach as many as we can ....... and leave tracks where we can ....... I was asked by a christian brother the other day "how does reading revelation and believing it hasnt already happened, enhance your life?" ........ I hope after our conversation he got a better idea, apart from the fact that it was Jesus himself who told to write it and for us to read it and be blessed to encourage us to watch it unfold and warn others of what is happening..... even so come quickly Lord Jesus!

StormsMom

It is possible that UFOs is are some combination of government tech and demonic power.

Demons are thousands of years old, and since they seem to be physically powerless without a human host, they have little to do but observe and think about how the world works. I wonder what percentage of our high technology is due to demonic research--and is transmitted to humans who are willing to take a lot of drugs and allow themselves to be possessed. We think of a demon-possessed person as having little self-control, because of the man in the Gadarenes (among,other Biblically-recorded cases), but Paul encountered a demon-possessed girl who apparently could function normally in society. Perhaps some modern inventors got their start by conversing with evil spirits.
Certainly many modern performers have their success due to demonic interaction.

Rocky Rivera

The Great Deception is already in place, but its full effect will not take effect until after the Rapture. Muslims will think that it heralds the coming of the Mahdi, Buddhists will believe it sounds the arrival of the Maitreya, and when the Antichrist takes the reins of power, the Jews will believe that their long-awaited messiah has finally come. Wiccans and occultists will hail the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Atheists will either blame aliens or wonder that the human race is evolving to become a super-species -- and that the Antichrist is the prototype, while all other world religions will think of him as the chosen one of their misguided faith.

Lookingup83

I tend to think the Rapture will be explained away by mass abduction as well. It's obviously Demonic in nature. I have a theory I cannot prove, but believe NASA is going to come out and say life has been found on Mars. Possibly bacterial at first, but they structures of some kind. If you use Google and look at the Cydonia region of Mars, there are an awful lot of structures there. I tend to believe they were made during the time of the Nephilim and the announcement will come either right before, or right after, the Rapture. We've been spoon fed that "aliens" are real and visiting earth for 25 years or more. It seems like a plot to work this information into our subconscious so we aren't shocked when millions disappear. It won't matter what the explanation is. I suspect there will be a lot of different ones. I don't plan on being here for the big reveal of where all those people went. lol We will be gone, so I don't think much about it .
My thoughts exactly.

ItIsFinished!

I do not think there will be anything more plausible than that of alien abduction as to what happened to millions of people that disappear due to the Rapture.
And as many have already said , the masses are already (and have been) conditioned to believe this enormous lie.
I would hope they would come to the conclusion that there appears to be a major denominator of those who have disappeared, and that is they all talked about Jesus Christ alot.
Many were pastors, preachers, teachers, missionaries, ect...
Let us not forget that many upon many recieve Jesus Christ as their Saviour during the 7 year Tribulation.

usoutpost31

I think the suddenness of the Rapture undermines the alien abduction theory. It would take an armada of space ships to abduct so many people and naturally people are going to wonder why we didn't see all these alien ships approaching Earth. I know Satan and his comrades won't be able to mimic beforehand because they don't know the timing of the Rapture either.

Rocky Rivera

I think the suddenness of the Rapture undermines the alien abduction theory. It would take an armada of space ships to abduct so many people and naturally people are going to wonder why we didn't see all these alien ships approaching Earth. I know Satan and his comrades won't be able to mimic beforehand because they don't know the timing of the Rapture either.
Someone will just think that it's because of the aliens' superior tech. Beam me up, Scotty!

katt

Unless there was something wrong with it...Nobody on any planet ever saw the enterprise when Kirk said... " beam me up Scotty.."

Len

or perhaps the "mind" deceptions and blindness of those people left behind are so grateful to see those pesky christians gone that they just will not want or care for an answer of "how" ...... those who were borderline in belief on Jesus will be the only ones who will care and be afraid

Kerbluey

I have two words—cloaking devices. I knew all that Star Trek would come in handy one day!

usoutpost31

I don't know, I think the AC needs to offer an assuring solution to the crisis. That there's this vast, unknowable alien species capable of eluding our detection and defences and abducting millions of earth's inhabitants....if we can't find them, what's to stop them from returning to earth and taking more people? Just doesn't seem to jibe with 'peace and safety'......

I know how I would undermine the Rapture and even turn departed Christians words against them....just use the Post-Trib arguments....there are no passages of the Bible that describe people disappearing and leaving their clothes behind...it's a recent invention....you only see that in the movies....I might even accuse Christians of staging their own disappearances...."We believe the number of those vanished is not as great as is reported.....instances of clothes being left behind but no other phenomena...there is a group of radical believers who tried to convert others but have resorted to extreme measures...exploited this situation.....gone into hiding to convince us that the 'Rapture' happened....."

Andy C

Who really knows but Him what the left behind will believe when the great delusion strikes all.

Maybe a clue was in a recent TV commercial. ET was reunited with Elliot, so maybe ETs mother ship is ready for more passengers.

moosejive

I find it fascinating that the 'classic' sightings as we know them today didn't appear or get reported to the masses until 1947/48. This coincidentally matches the same time frame as other events did in 1947-48 with the re-appearance of Israel as a nation.

Just a thought.
I hope History Channel is an accepted source because it appears that sightings were depicted in medieval art...

UFO Sightings: Renaissance Artists
HISTORY.COM EDITORSTV-Y1:36
A look at the Renaissance painters illustrating many different UFO shapes in the paintings and frescoes.