Aliens Most Likely To Be Blamed For Rapture

athenasius

Not a killjoy. I’m glad to have an explanation. I didn’t really think it was anything alien, but I couldn’t figure out what it was. However, the guy talking in the background sounded like he was (very badly) acting.
The end of the video is a dead giveaway, they cut just as the plane is about to go overhead. They make it all shaky wobbly in various bits to lend some authenticity but that last frame or two are about to give it all away as an airplane when they go black.

Totally staged. They knew perfectly well what they were doing. And Sputnik News likely paid well for it, because that is what Sputnik does.

Kerbluey

The end of the video is a dead giveaway, they cut just as the plane is about to go overhead. They make it all shaky wobbly in various bits to lend some authenticity but that last frame or two are about to give it all away as an airplane when they go black.

Totally staged. They knew perfectly well what they were doing. And Sputnik News likely paid well for it, because that is what Sputnik does.
Ha! Good points! I joked about their beer argument, but come on.......a huge alien spacecraft is hovering almost over your house and you’re worried about your buddy stealing your beer?

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
You mean actual physical aircraft, but where would the demons get the resources for them? And to what extent are they allowed to interact with the physical realm? I've heard some of them can move the planchette on a Ouija board, so therefore the extent of their interaction is in direct proportion to how much of the spirit door a human opens. What can they do in a makeshift realm for displaced spirits? I imagine that everything they have is strictly rationed (with Satan getting the best and the most stuff), and they're all monitored to ensure they perform their duties.
Well they sired the nephilim before the flood, and I don't believe for a moment that was metaphorical and spiritual, those children were demon-human hybrids who grew up to be exceptionally wicked, so who but God knows?

Rocky Rivera

Well they sired the nephilim before the flood, and I don't believe for a moment that was metaphorical and spiritual, those children were demon-human hybrids who grew up to be exceptionally wicked, so who but God knows?
Given that the Earth was totally wicked to the point that God wanted to wipe out the billions living at the time and start over with Noah, it infers that the intensity of their evil totally destroyed any protective spiritual gates the people had, thereby allowing the demons total free reign to do as they please -- which would include messing with mankind's DNA. Perhaps the wicked angels assumed human form (?) so they could copulate and breed with human females. Maybe also as a way of striking back at God in effigy since we are made in His image?

However, in this age of grace, the restraining power of the Holy Ghost prevents any such things like the scenario described above from happening. But in the upcoming Age of Tribulation (Age of Aquarius for the liberals probably), will we see evil and violence at the level it was during the days of Noah? Maybe, maybe not -- especially since the Holy Spirit will still be there to draw people to Christ, and the culling of so many martyrs implies that they had been salt and light in the world.

Len

I was wondering about the idea that angels "do not marry" may mean just that, there are no female angels or that they just do not marry, it does not say that they cannot have intercourse does it? or perhaps when those angels who fell somehow were changed into beings that could copulate ????

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
I was wondering about the idea that angels "do not marry" may mean just that, there are no female angels or that they just do not marry, it does not say that they cannot have intercourse does it? or perhaps when those angels who fell somehow were changed into beings that could copulate ????
There are a few places we see Godly angels take on human form, like the ones who walked with God to Sodom and Gomorrah, at the tomb after Jesus conquered death, and even in He rews 13:2 which says "Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it."

I'm not sure whether the serpent in the garden was possession or shapeshifting, but since the serpent was cursed afterwards, I'm going to say it was complicit somehow. That doesn't change the fact it seems like angels can shapeshift into at the very least humans with a functioning body. I wonder how intillegent the animals were in Eden if the serpent was cognizant enough to know what it was doing when Satan used it to trick Eve. Did snakes have arms and legs like lizards before that? It will be fun to get all those answers for sure in heaven, but it's still fun to speculate about now.

As for UFOs, I'm going to say either demons putting on a lightshow or some wacky government stuff. Concur that humans are the only beings made in the image of God. The whole universe is affected by the tribulation judgments, and I don't see God judging other planets with other people because of the situation on Earth. I guess He could time it so all the other planets deserved to be judged at the same time, but I don't think there would ever be contact between planets and I just don't think the idea is likely. Animals on other planets after the new heavens and earth at the start of the millennium would be super cool though. I'd like to see what our glorified bodies are capable of, and the thought of being the first person to step on a planet to explore delights me. God knows I love adventure

katt

The new agers have been told this by their spirit guides for years..they are told there is a great disappearance coming..all the less knowledgeable intellectually will be taken..reeducated and when we finally see the light..will be brought back...ready willing and able to help keep the new utopia going...thank you Lord for giving me the family I had..I at least know poppy-cock when I hear it....

Endangered

I believe there will be a bunch of theories kicking around about where over a billion people went. And the UFO believers and ancient space alien believers will buy into alien abduction. I think Muslims may say Christians were taken by Satan. And some will say it was a secret government plot. But most will see this as the greatest mystery of all time. And then move on.
The Democrats and Russkies and Chinese will not care why it happened but will see the path open for world domination.
And maybe some will read the Bible and Revelation and get down on their knees. And those that accept Christ and survive the Trib will populate the New and greatly improved Earth.

Waitn4Him

The new agers have been told this by their spirit guides for years..they are told there is a great disappearance coming..all the less knowledgeable intellectually will be taken..reeducated and when we finally see the light..will be brought back...ready willing and able to help keep the new utopia going...thank you Lord for giving me the family I had..I at least know poppy-cock when I hear it....
This is true and evolutionist's also will say the less knowledgeable will be taken. Just listened to Jan Markel and Don Stewart. Aliens are demons.

Rocky Rivera

This is true and evolutionist's also will say the less knowledgeable will be taken. Just listened to Jan Markel and Don Stewart. Aliens are demons.
Aliens are demons? Yes, but I was also thinking about the appearance the media have given the typical alien -- a humanoid form, with an exaggerated oval head, complete with black, oval-shaped scleras. Is that the true appearance of a fallen angel? I do wonder...

cavalier973

It is possible that UFOs is are some combination of government tech and demonic power.

Demons are thousands of years old, and since they seem to be physically powerless without a human host, they have little to do but observe and think about how the world works. I wonder what percentage of our high technology is due to demonic research--and is transmitted to humans who are willing to take a lot of drugs and allow themselves to be possessed. We think of a demon-possessed person as having little self-control, because of the man in the Gadarenes (among,other Biblically-recorded cases), but Paul encountered a demon-possessed girl who apparently could function normally in society. Perhaps some modern inventors got their start by conversing with evil spirits.

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
... I wonder how intillegent the animals were in Eden if the serpent was cognizant enough to know what it was doing when Satan used it to trick Eve...
The fact that Eve didn't even bat an eyelash over the fact that a snake was talking to her makes one wonder, as well, how intelligent the animals were. Were talking animals so common, that a snake talking to her was no biggie?

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member
It is possible that UFOs is are some combination of government tech and demonic power.

Demons are thousands of years old, and since they seem to be physically powerless without a human host, they have little to do but observe and think about how the world works. I wonder what percentage of our high technology is due to demonic research--and is transmitted to humans who are willing to take a lot of drugs and allow themselves to be possessed. We think of a demon-possessed person as having little self-control, because of the man in the Gadarenes (among,other Biblically-recorded cases), but Paul encountered a demon-possessed girl who apparently could function normally in society. Perhaps some modern inventors got their start by conversing with evil spirits.
Billy Graham always suspected that a lot of the truly unexplained lights in the sky were demonic.

I think a lot of the democratic politicians are straight-up demon-possessed. It wouldn't surprise me in the least that scientists working for the government could be getting their ideas from "individuals from other dimensions."

cavalier973

Movies are prepping people to accept any alternate explanation to the Biblical Rapture of the Church. A couple of years ago, the "Marvel Cinematic Universe" movies had the bad guy ***spoilers***kill half the people in the universe and making them disappear. I didnt see the movie, but I heard about it, because a movie review show specifically discussed the Rapture in relation to the scene in the movie.

Which is one of the reasons I think that the dead in Christ rise first. It is a sign the Rapture Event is God's work. It cannot be denied, because--in my opinion--the graves of those Raptured believers will never be able to be refilled,

Rocky Rivera

The fact that Eve didn't even bat an eyelash over the fact that a snake was talking to her makes one wonder, as well, how intelligent the animals were. Were talking animals so common, that a snake talking to her was no biggie?
Scripture tells us that the serpent "was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made", implying that other animals were cunning, too -- the serpent just more so. Cursing the serpent "above all cattle, and above every beast of the field" implies being made more stupid than all of other now dumb beasts. Yes, Eve wasn't surprised to hear a serpent talk, so it might mean that other animals talked too. Wish my dog could do that now.

Last edited: