Aliens Most Likely To Be Blamed For Rapture

Rocky Rivera

https://sputniknews.com/us/20191209...ce=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndicated

This latest news comes from California, the land of fruits and nuts, as this unidentified flying object was seen hovering in the sky. I have my own theories as to what it might be; either this thing is the prototype of a new military weapon, or a physical manifestation of some bad cherubim. Either way, whether the former or the latter, this increase in UFO sightings -- and in this case one so prolonged and obvious -- might signal the Rapture event being close. Of course, we know that the demons are just as ignorant as us regarding when the Event will take place. But as beings living in the clarity of the spirit world, along with a deep, vested interest in when they will start serving their sentence in Hell, I'm sure the activities they can plainly witness in the Heavenly places give hints that something big is afoot. Remember the first chapter of Job, when all the "sons of God" (angels, both good and evil) came to present themselves to the LORD at some sort of accounting, and Satan with them? Now, I'm sure that one of the reasons God has them assemble is to remind them that if He wants to make them do something, He can surely make them do it. In other words, He has the power, the authority, the right, the glory. Perhaps God has called a "meeting" some time over the past week, and the demons are shaken up by what He said. What could He have said to them -- your doom is close, at the door, and it is opening the latch! ? If that's the case, then check to see if this recent "UFO" sighting has been accompanied by an increase in overall evil the past week.

When the Rapture hits the world, secularists will most likely blame aliens for the event. It will unite the world in an "us" against "them" mentality. Someone bestowed with gifts of beauty, intelligence, wisdom, and personality will take the reins of the new world order. The liberals, the loonies, and the leftists in the Western world will beat their chests and raise their hands in applause, certain they've won. But all around the world, relatives and other loved ones left behind by believers will get on their knees, knowing they're in for a very wild ride! The Father spoke, the demons dined, the Son has come and they've been left behind.

Last edited:

Rocky Rivera

Aliens are as good a speculation as to any theory the left behind will believe. Soon after the rapture, I dont think it will really matter what they believe because there will be chaos everywhere, then come judgements.
Sure there will be chaos, but the smarter ones will want to make sense out of the chaos, which will eventually lead to order -- a new world order. The wisest ones will first get their relationship with God in order. Among the theories that they'll come up with explaining away the Rapture, I believe the two most popular ones will be 1) alien abduction, 2) the next stage of evolution (perhaps due to climate change, the melting polar ice caps released some long-dormant prions or virus with an airborne vector, yadda yadda.

Anewcreationinjesus

Come Lord Jesus!!!!!!
All the programming is everywhere, films, school lessons, television....

People will believe the strong delusion....

Agreed surely "alien abduction" or earth at "next stage of evilution" are strong contenders I reckon...

Meantime it truly is a strange existence each day here... Saying Lord, the rapture seems so near, yet so far!!!!

Andy C

I have noticed over the last year there have been more reports of UFOs, or older stories now being released about military members observing UFOs. I dont believe there has EVER been a sighting of an actual UFO, but the seeds are being planted now for easy belief after the rapture.

athenasius

We get those over my apartment building a LOT! :ufocow

It's an airplane on approach to landing. You can see it, and yes they do look like that when you see them at the right angle.

I love a good UFO sighting and I was a fan of Xfiles so I had my hopes up but this one is unfortunately just an airplane seen approaching on the long slow glide into the airport. We happen to have a beautiful view overlooking the valley where the approaching planes come over our place, turn down the valley and start their final approach so we see all the angles.

This is taken looking at the front of the airplane, you can see the nose light and all the running lights along the wings. Because it's coming towards the camera it appears to be hovering, but it's slowly getting closer to the camera as you can see by the end of the footage.

Our favourite hotel down in Richmond near Vancouver is right under the flight path of approaching aircraft (it's one reason George loves to book us in there) and we see that approach as the big guys come in to YVR. The big British Airways heavies are particularly fun to watch, they have a low heavy rumble that vibrates the nearby buildings and they are crawling so slow along the rooflines, you wonder how they stay up. But they do.

Very enjoyable video though. (You can call me a killjoy! I'm sorry!)

Rocky Rivera

It's an airplane on approach to landing. You can see it, and yes they do look like that when you see them at the right angle.

I love a good UFO sighting and I was a fan of Xfiles so I had my hopes up but this one is unfortunately just an airplane seen approaching on the long slow glide into the airport. We happen to have a beautiful view overlooking the valley where the approaching planes come over our place, turn down the valley and start their final approach so we see all the angles.

This is taken looking at the front of the airplane, you can see the nose light and all the running lights along the wings. Because it's coming towards the camera it appears to be hovering, but it's slowly getting closer to the camera as you can see by the end of the footage.

Our favourite hotel down in Richmond near Vancouver is right under the flight path of approaching aircraft (it's one reason George loves to book us in there) and we see that approach as the big guys come in to YVR. The big British Airways heavies are particularly fun to watch, they have a low heavy rumble that vibrates the nearby buildings and they are crawling so slow along the rooflines, you wonder how they stay up. But they do.

It's a whole big universe out there. But other than angels, we're the only sentient creatures He's made in our cosmos of residence. As for Nephilim, I wonder what angel genes look like under a microscope.

Rocky Rivera

This is off-topic, and although I do believe we humans are the only sentient PHYSICAL creatures in this dimension, who is to say God didn't make animal creatures on other planets? I can easily imagine large, skyscraper-sized animals that fly through space and consume space rocks or feed off dark matter. How about planet-sized creatures that area able to generate animatter energy. In a universe this large, there are zillions of possibilities.

Rocky Rivera

I believe that the UFO's are actual aircraft but built by demons and have capabilities light years ahead of anything humanity can build or even imagine.
You mean actual physical aircraft, but where would the demons get the resources for them? And to what extent are they allowed to interact with the physical realm? I've heard some of them can move the planchette on a Ouija board, so therefore the extent of their interaction is in direct proportion to how much of the spirit door a human opens. What can they do in a makeshift realm for displaced spirits? I imagine that everything they have is strictly rationed (with Satan getting the best and the most stuff), and they're all monitored to ensure they perform their duties.

Rocky Rivera

I find it fascinating that the 'classic' sightings as we know them today didn't appear or get reported to the masses until 1947/48. This coincidentally matches the same time frame as other events did in 1947-48 with the re-appearance of Israel as a nation.

Just a thought.
How ever increased their activity may be in any sphere of the world -- or with any individual -- it is comforting to know the fact that they're all on God's leash, and the LORD is in control, always on the throne.

Kerbluey

Not a killjoy. I’m glad to have an explanation. I didn’t really think it was anything alien, but I couldn’t figure out what it was. However, the guy talking in the background sounded like he was (very badly) acting.

Rocky Rivera

A lot of times I tend to think that these UFO's are really nothing more than some new weapon being tested by our government, and people who get on television telling the media and everyone else that they've seen aliens are nothing more than taxpayer-funded public-relations agents whose mission is to 1) deflect attention away from the object's true nature and purpose, 2) mislead the public into thinking what they are seeing are aliens, 3) mislead foreign enemy agents so they do not discover our country's top secret weapons program.

athenasius

I find it fascinating that the 'classic' sightings as we know them today didn't appear or get reported to the masses until 1947/48. This coincidentally matches the same time frame as other events did in 1947-48 with the re-appearance of Israel as a nation.

Just a thought.
I remember some bible historian mentioning that the demonic activity just soared in the time just before, during and just after Jesus birth, life and resurrection. Kind of like the enemy pulling out all the stops to try and prevent God from doing something, although they didn't realize what the cross meant. The demon hordes probably thought it was a victory, till they realized with horror just what fools they'd been.