Alien Abductions explaining the Rapture

Uturn9319

So I had another casual conversation with yet another person today who randomly started talking about UFOs and how since the coronavirus sightings have gone up.
I asked him if he thought millions of people disappearing would be explained by an alien abduction and he said that perhaps maybe an abduction, perhaps some type of alien weaponry that would "disintegrate" humans who were not chosen to stay on earth. I asked if the scientists at NASA came out and said that's what happened if he would believe it. He said absolutely.

I am having a feeling the delusion is going to be extremely strong. Pray that I can find a way to witness to him. Perhaps someone here could refer some material?

InsuranceGuy

So I had another casual conversation with yet another person today who randomly started talking about UFOs and how since the coronavirus sightings have gone up.
I asked him if he thought millions of people disappearing would be explained by an alien abduction and he said that perhaps maybe an abduction, perhaps some type of alien weaponry that would "disintegrate" humans who were not chosen to stay on earth. I asked if the scientists at NASA came out and said that's what happened if he would believe it. He said absolutely.

I am having a feeling the delusion is going to be extremely strong. Pray that I can find a way to witness to him. Perhaps someone here could refer some material?

Read up on Chuck missler. You can YouTube him as well.
He was how many people found the Lord.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Smh ....none of us knows what "official story" will be trotted out post-rapture ....but I wouldn't be surprised if it was "little green men" ..

Am just thinking of the 2 Thessalonians 2 passage where they will "believe the lie" - definite article! All I can say is with the amount of deception flying around right now even through the lame stream media etc ....we can clearly see how people will believe the strong delusion when it comes ...

Am sure brother Billy Crone has oodles of stuff about the "alien explanation" if you check his YouTube channel .....

Last edited:
I used to work with a very intelligent guy who is convinced he’s been abducted by aliens. He has told several people about this.

I was actually on the phone with him at work on 9-11-01 when the second plane hit the second tower. For a couple of minutes all he could say was OMG, I asked him if he was okay? He asked me if I had a tv in my office. I said no, he said turn on your radio if you don’t have it on.

Me, not yet aware of what just happened, he kept saying, A airplane had hit the Trade Center, I’m pretty sure I asked him if he was sure it wasn’t a flying saucer, cause I used to give him grief over the abduction story.

It took me a minute to find a radio station broadcasting what was going on. It was only minutes before being on a secure federal property that we went on a total property lockdown with enhanced armed security. All entrances were closed and staffed with armed guards.

Len

Perhaps someone here could refer some material?
what about telling him what you think is in the future? ie: a war against Israel by Russia, who get defeated, the AC, OWG with the MOB etc ..... ending with good luck surviving all that fella ...... but if you want to escape there is a lifeboat and Jesus is your ticket.....sometimes these sort of things come to us a few hours or days later on what we should say eh!...........

I had a repairman come last around Monday and I mentioned I had gotten a cracked windscreen after church the previous day> he then asked me what church I went too (he was a non believer) but it broke the ice > I asked him if he beleived in lfie after death or heaven hell, > he said he was okay and would get into heaven > I quoted "no liar, thief, fornicator or adulter would get into heaven > he said "then who can get in?" > the perfect question to ask wasnt it LOL! but he was thinking> I told him/explained the 10 commandments were Gods moral law, Jesus paid the price, > gave him a follow up tract "are you a good person" cartoon type which he took and said would read ............ prayed for him for a couple of days and hoping the seed is planted, and that someone will come along and water it!

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun

LA Marzulli is a christian expert in this field as well as the Nephilim

Batman

Kids may have always dreamed about flying and traveling in outer space but until the middle of the 20th century it wasn't a fascination like it's become. Cowboys were a huge part of the Americana entertainment industry (including books, comics, TV, movies) but it's now about outer space. But particularly disturbing is the alien fascination and it's parallels to demons, possession, and false religious doctrines and morality. It's definitely no stretch of the imagination that they will push this after the rapture hits, even if it doesn't last very long and the real truth of satan and the ac moving into action is conveyed and largely understood.

Terri Horn

I have heard that seems to be the current belief.some Christians believe the aliens we hear about are actually fallen angels and I believe the Bible states God will cause those left behind to believe the delusion

Uturn9319

I use to not think that aliens would be used to explain our disappearance after the Rapture. It just didn't make sense to me. But after the first 10 months of 2020, where nothing has made sense (other than the Word of God), it would not surprise me at all.
I'm thinking it will most likely be a combination of things for example the New Agers will have their explanation, Islam theirs, NASA theirs; it will appeal to every group.

Andy C

I'm thinking it will most likely be a combination of things for example the New Agers will have their explanation, Islam theirs, NASA theirs; it will appeal to every group.
I agree, rumors will be common, and different groups will have their own “theory”.

Those left behind who now have Christian family members missing, they will quickly realize their foolish mistake.

Fab

So this thread has “aged well” as they say . . . Every passing day makes it more clear the ones left behind will be easily convinced aliens abducted all of us gathered away! Now MSM is even on board seriously discussing UFOs. Who would doubt the Enemy is working his strategy!

Recently had a conversation with a man that worked with my dad. He's what most would consider a "smart" man, college educated, well spoken, life experienced, a very logical thinker, etc. He was absolutely adamant that aliens are coming to save us all from death and to enlighten us all. I attempted to witness to him, throwing out the possibility that perhaps the "aliens" were demonic in nature, to which he laughed at me and told me demons don't exist. It's not the first time we've had this discussion, and hopefully not the last, it just surprises me that such a smart man can believe in aliens so passionately. He's smart in every way except the way that matters the most. If he can believe in aliens and suspend disbelief so easily, I can't help but think how easy Satan will have it getting others to subscribe to the great delusion. It's just sad, and with this fiction being found in mainstream media now, I fear it will only strengthen his belief in Marvin the Martian and his disbelief in the only One that has the power to truly save anyone.

Back