Alabama abortion bill - signed!

Almost Heaven

madcat

I’m surprised this hasn’t been posted yet. Or maybe I just haven’t seen it.
This will get interesting.
https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/legal-battle-heats-states-test-strict-abortion-bans
And the gates of hell have swung wide open since the signing of this bill. GO ALABAMA! Thank God someone had the guts to pass a law to prohibit the murder of innocent children.
I am SO SICK AND TIRED of hearing anti-abortion advocates are preventing women from accessing
“HEALTH care”. Typical liberals spinning language to suit their demonic agenda.
I pray this gets to SCOTUS, and at least they allow individual states to decide this issue.

DanLMP

Think about all the beautiful babies that can live because of the simple act of a Governor's signature. And, God's influence and grace.:angel
To be clear...this bill will change nothing, yet.
The Supreme Court ruling, Roe v Wade, still is in effect.
When the Alabama Gov signed the bill she stipulated this truth but said that the intent of the bill was to push forward the challenge to Roe v Wade.
The ACLU has already decided to sue the State of Alabama so hopefully this will get the ball rolling.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I just saw on the local news that the Missouri senate just passed a bill that makes abortion illegal after 8 weeks of pregnancy.
Although its not a complete victory but it is another state stepping up and hopefully towards overturning Roe vs wade and to stop this murder of babies.
Thank you the state I live in Mo for having backbone to standing up, but actually the baby is there at conception. We know the thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I :pray more states stand up for truth and the precious lives of the unborn. It is great that these babies that were aborted are in heaven!

athenasius

I think there are a few flashes of light like this before the darkness closes in for the 7 years. Rulings like these further separate the sheep from the goats. The church is dividing on issues like this, which prove who is on the Lord's side as Moses asked just after the golden calf moment of Ex 32.

It may not last, but it is another chance for those who say they are Christians, to support the right of innocent unborn human beings to live, and those who don't support the right of a living child, with a beating heart, to LIVE, well, they are exposed by what THEY support and God in His mercy is giving them one more chance to repent.

Who is on the Lord's side? These watershed dividing moments will keep happening till the Rapture.

I think it's God's grace in action.

DanLMP

I think there are a few flashes of light like this before the darkness closes in for the 7 years. Rulings like these further separate the sheep from the goats. The church is dividing on issues like this, which prove who is on the Lord's side as Moses asked just after the golden calf moment of Ex 32.
Our last hurrah before we go?

It seems to me that their is an uptick, not sure how big, in the vocalness of conservative Christian values the past few months.

I'm not really expecting the US or the world to swing back to the Right anymore. My expectation is that Left values will be more the norm when we leave.