Al Sharpton Will Demand Biden Give Kamala More Power

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Al Sharpton Will Demand Biden Give Kamala More Power
By Daniel Greenfield

Kamala Harris has been an enormous success so far and considering her political acumen in dropping out of the presidential primaries before a single state voted, and being named VP as a safeguard against Democrats forcing Biden to leave office after he gropes one woman too many during a rambling word salad, she should get more responsibility.

Al Sharpton, a vicious racist, whose sole achievement is convincing Democrats to kiss his ring despite his horrifying history, is going to tell Biden to give Kamala power. More power.

Rev. Al Sharpton: I want to see her be used more effectively, and I think her being in charge of voting was important, but I question her other assignments. You might remember, when Joe Biden said that he was going to appoint a woman to run with him and appoint a Black woman to the Supreme Court, I challenged him and said, “Why don’t you have a Black woman run like Stacey (Abrams) or Kamala?” and I had him on my MSNBC show and confronted him. So in many ways, we were the ones who stood up for her to be in that position and we want her to have a strong position, not marginal positions. I think that he did the right thing giving her voting, but I think he should continue to give her more positions of power.

Biden gave her the border crisis. How did that work out?

RAS: I would like the president to put her in charge of the voting package and criminal justice. Also, he needs to put Kamala at the forefront of the George Floyd bill that he promised to get through. She was a prosecutor and a state attorney general, so she knows the criminal justice system and understands both sides. She is also a Black woman in the time of Breonna Taylor and other Black women who have suffered racism, so I think that she should have those assignments and be able to get certain things to Congress.

Has it occurred to Al that Kamala might not want those assignments?

She’s been keeping a deliberately low profile after her poll numbers went radioactive and her attempts to handle her overstuffed portfolio backfired. And with Biden’s own poll numbers being toxic due to the state of the country, Kamala’s plan is to convince Americans to forget that she even exists allowing her to run in 2024 as an insurgent rather than an incumbent. Or maybe she just decided to go on vacation.

Either way she’s keeping a low profile and nothing undermines her quite like an 80s leftover demanding that she get more power.

https://www.raptureforums.com/polit...ton-will-demand-biden-give-kamala-more-power/

Andy C

I have to admit, I thought the formerly big Al was dead. I cant believe he still has a voice in the party, but its their party, so who cares.

Jonathan

What has she done with whatever "power" she has yet? Strictly speaking, besides being a potential replacement for an incapacitated or removed president, and a tie-breaker in Congress, she has no other constitutional power that I am aware of (please correct me if I am wrong).

Whatever additional "power" she has is simply appointed to her by the president in the same way previous presidents have titled them "czars." Economy Czar, Housing Czar, etc. All it means is she is supposed to be on top of that issue but any real power needed to effect change comes either through the president's executive orders (when applicable), the Legislature, or a pre-existing government entity like OSHA that was already given it's power by the legislature.

Or, at least that is my understanding.

My mother was at a dinner party last night and when I was talking to her about it this morning she told me how one of the guests said, "You know what? There is only one decision Biden has ever made that was truly great. Truly excellent. He made Kamala Harris his running mate."

Think about it. It almost makes Biden immune from impeachment or removal via the 25th amendment because we would then get Kamala and that actually might be even worse. Not worth the risk.

And speaking of Al Sharpton, on a lighter note, I used to have a very good friend who was a liberal but he was also practical and didn't take things too seriously. We got along great and could appreciate our differences even if we didn't share them. I once told him, and I was (and still am) serious that as much as I despise Al Sharpton, I think it would be incredibly awesome/hilarious for him to preside over my wedding, if I ever get married. We both got a good laugh at that because even HE didn't care much for Sharpton but could see how that would be hysterical.

Seriously, in fully honesty, to those who are yet to be married, would you REALLY turn down an offer from Al Sharpton to conduct your wedding (for free, of course), as long as he didn't get too political?

ETA: It would have to be the fat Al Sharpton. The thin Al Sharpton just wouldn't work for what I am going for.

Shannon70

What has she done with whatever "power" she has yet? Strictly speaking, besides being a potential replacement for an incapacitated or removed president, and a tie-breaker in Congress, she has no other constitutional power that I am aware of (please correct me if I am wrong).

Whatever additional "power" she has is simply appointed to her by the president in the same way previous presidents have titled them "czars." Economy Czar, Housing Czar, etc. All it means is she is supposed to be on top of that issue but any real power needed to effect change comes either through the president's executive orders (when applicable), the Legislature, or a pre-existing government entity like OSHA that was already given it's power by the legislature.

Or, at least that is my understanding.

My mother was at a dinner party last night and when I was talking to her about it this morning she told me how one of the guests said, "You know what? There is only one decision Biden has ever made that was truly great. Truly excellent. He made Kamala Harris his running mate."

Think about it. It almost makes Biden immune from impeachment or removal via the 25th amendment because we would then get Kamala and that actually might be even worse. Not worth the risk.

And speaking of Al Sharpton, on a lighter note, I used to have a very good friend who was a liberal but he was also practical and didn't take things too seriously. We got along great and could appreciate our differences even if we didn't share them. I once told him, and I was (and still am) serious that as much as I despise Al Sharpton, I think it would be incredibly awesome/hilarious for him to preside over my wedding, if I ever get married. We both got a good laugh at that because even HE didn't care much for Sharpton but could see how that would be hysterical.

Seriously, in fully honesty, to those who are yet to be married, would you REALLY turn down an offer from Al Sharpton to conduct your wedding (for free, of course), as long as he didn't get too political?

ETA: It would have to be the fat Al Sharpton. The thin Al Sharpton just wouldn't work for what I am going for.
Not too long ago, I was watching Tucker Carlson tonight show. He mentioned that there is still bad blood between Jill Biden and Kamala Harris and that Jill was searching for ways to remove Harris. I cannot find a link to any of this.

Al Sharpton has gotten too skinny imo.

Jonathan

Not too long ago, I was watching Tucker Carlson tonight show. He mentioned that there is still bad blood between Jill Biden and Kamala Harris and that Jill was searching for ways to remove Harris. I cannot find a link to any of this.

Al Sharpton has gotten too skinny imo.
Well, it certainly is healthier for him... much healthier. I disagree with him on almost everything politically, and think he is a race pimp, but I still wish him the best in terms of his health.

And yea, I came across something similar concerning Jill and Kamala.

Who knows what the future will bring?

InMidian

The "Reverend" has become too skinny, IMO. His head seems too big for his body. He reminds me of that character in Stephen King's book, "Thinner" in which he gets cursed by a gypsy and just wastes away.