After the Rapture

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Agree. During the time between the rapture and the tribulation, many countrues will be decimated from the rapture, and the need for global leadership will be intense.

I don't think there will be more than three days between Rapture and start of the Tribulation (and maybe not even that long). I think Rapture, first Sacrifice in the Third Temple, signing of the covenant, and assassination of the individual that is AC will happen pretty much simultaneously, and AC will be brought back to life by satan (counterfeiting the resurrection of Jesus Christ) and that resurrection is what reveals who AC is. It could be that the counterfeit resurrection happens right after the Rapture due to the Restrainer being removed, as well. In any case, I don't think Sacrifice in the Third Temple can or will happen while the pre-Rapture Church is still here, due to Dispensations, etc.

Right after the Rapture happens and the massive cc fraud starts, the cc, banking, and debit system will be shut down. I don't believe for a moment that satan and his minions are so disorganized and not ready that he couldn't start consolidating power immediately, especially with the coercive power of the credit and banking system and the existing international agreements.

Last edited:

Andy C

I don't think there will be more than three days between Rapture and start of the Tribulation (and maybe not even that long). I think Rapture, first Sacrifice in the Third Temple, signing of the covenant, and assassination of the individual that is AC will happen pretty much simultaneously, and AC will be brought back to life by satan (counterfeiting the resurrection of Jesus Christ) and that resurrection is what reveals who AC is. It could be that the counterfeit resurrection happens right after the Rapture due to the Restrainer being removed, as well. In any case, I don't think Sacrifice in the Third Temple can or will happen while the pre-Rapture Church is still here, due to Dispensations, etc.

Right after the Rapture happens and the massive cc fraud starts, the cc, banking, and debit system will be shut down. I don't believe for a moment that satan and his minions are so disorganized and not ready that he couldn't start consolidating power immediately, especially with the coercive power of the credit and banking system and the existing international agreements.
Anything is possible, the bible does not indicate the timeframe between the 2 separate events.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I don't think there will be more than three days between Rapture and start of the Tribulation (and maybe not even that long). I think Rapture, first Sacrifice in the Third Temple, signing of the covenant, and assassination of the individual that is AC will happen pretty much simultaneously, and AC will be brought back to life by satan (counterfeiting the resurrection of Jesus Christ) and that resurrection is what reveals who AC is. It could be that the counterfeit resurrection happens right after the Rapture due to the Restrainer being removed, as well.
As far as the "assassination" of the AC, Rev. chapter 13 ( Verse 5) indicates that this attempt will be around the midpoint of The Tribulation , right before the time of Jacob's Trouble , the last 42 and a half months.
To continue 42 and a half months as the first half has passed.

Last edited:

Andy C

3 days is a very short timeframe after the rapture for Israel to have a need for a 7 year treaty/covenant.

madcat

While our Christian influence is pretty much falling on deaf ears now, and in many cases being met with vicious hatred and even persecution (especially by our own government), what we can do is prepare our homes with things that would provide information on the rapture, DVDS and a player that can be battery powered (with a supply of batterys), books on the rapture, Bibles MARKED with passages. I also have printed off RR articles for years, and have them in a folder. I also have printed articles on the evil that has openly taken over this world in the past 3 years, and how this “reset” is part of the last days. I also have probably a 6 mo. supply of food that would feed 4, medical supply/medication kit, a few solar chargers, etc.
I hope my niece is the one to find all of this, and she and her husband will truly understand and believe. I am one who believes small children will be raptured, and the disappearance of her young daughter and son, will be explained in the materials, and this will reinforce their comprehension.
But there will be such chaos, so whoever finds everything we left, I pray they will be saved.

gregb4hope

Have you ever thought about those who are not taken? They are friends and neighbors and it is my guess they will live in a hell on Earth. I believe "Once saved, always saved" so if you were saved as a child and have trangressed as an adult you will be taken. My guess is 1/3 of the US population will be taken. That means 1/3 of dwelling units will be vacant with the resident never to return. Also 1/3 of the cars will have no owners.
STOCK MARKET.
I believe it will crash. And the DJA may never return to its current level. Many retirement funds will diminish and never return to former levels.
REAL ESTATE.
A huge over supply will exist. Many houses and condos and apartments will be vacant with no one to live in them. Again I dont think the real estate market will ever return to its former levels.
CRIME.
Remember that a whole bunch of the good guys will be gone forever. With vacant houses and abandoned cars it is likely crime will soar.
BANKS and LOAN COMPANIES.
Many auto loans and mortgages will go into default and be foreclosed on. The problem is the market will now be much smaller so prices will plummet.
With 1/3 of their loans in default many will go out of business.
STORES and other PROVIDERS.
With a whole bunch of customers that are no more and never to return many will close their doors.
GOVERNMENTS.
Fewer people paying taxes means income will take a quantum leap down. But the National Debt still remains at astromomical levels.
Crash, crash and more crashes.
What are your thoughts on this ?
I just read Hebrews 11 1- 23 and more, which defines faith and what it is based on. We have written in verse 1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." this defines faith is more about looking forward and in our generation having an expectation and a blessed hope for Christ which we have been promised to receive "someday". The rapture is something to be hoped for and to expect despite the many past generations of dissapointment for the church community with all we are made to see in our generation. The Word of God is fulfilling itself on a world wide basis like never before. The foresight and foreknowledge of God is not just based on gentiles misbehaving bringing end times but it is the season of the appointed time of Christ our Redeemer & Savior and the redemtption of Israel at the expense of unbelief of men. Christ will be magnified in His reality before all the earth. It is already written in the scripture and the Wedding Feast is so near and so the rapture. It is sad that there are so many christians or "church folk" who live there lives without expectation and hope. And despite family, friends and neighbors lacking in faith and not to be caught up due to lack of faith. There is a reason why God states in Revelation 3:10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I will also keep you fromthe hour of trial which shall come upon all the earth (including America) to test those who dwell on the earth." God is serious and I am on my knees. Hebrews describes in detail that without faith it is impossible to please God.
While your comments are spot on about America economics, I would alsoo like to add Revelation 4 & 5 reveals the Throne of Heaven.....The Lamb Takes the Scroll........and Worthy is the Lamb! I close with Glory be to our Lord & Savior whose Anointment has come and let us as the Bride be ready!

Saved and Waiting

Here is additional information and views on the 7 letters from Jack Kelley. Many excellent theologians have differing views on this.

“The belief that the seven Churches of Rev. 2-3 summarize church history is held by many theologians. The idea came from comparing the seven letters with the history of the Church. In the order in which the letters are presented they give clear “snapshots” of Church history. While the Bible doesn’t expressly say to do this, seeing them as an overview of the Church Age greatly helps our understanding of the Church.

John was told to “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later.” (Rev. 1:19)

What John had seen was the Earthly ministry of the Lord, and His post-resurrection visit to John (Chapter 1). What John was seeing, as are we, is the Church, on Earth and in Heaven (Chapters 2-5). What will take place after the Church is the 70th Week of Daniel, the 2nd Coming and the Millennium (Chapters 5-22)

Remember, there are four levels of application for these letters. In addition to being prophetic of the Church Age, the letters are historical in that they were written to actual first century churches. They are also admonitory to all churches, since all churches either have or will face the same challenges of the first century churches. And finally, they’re meant to be applied personally. At one time or another we all experience the problems identified in the letters”.

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/the-seven-letters-to-seven-churches/
and also from Jack Kelley:

Let’s Get Personal​

As you sit in your seat each Sunday, regardless of the sign on the church door, you’re joined by folks from Thyatira. They’re the ones who add to the Gospel: Jesus plus someone or something else, grace plus works, scripture plus tradition. There are also some from Sardis. They subtract from the Gospel. “You don’t need to be born again, just join the church, give some time and money, you’ll be fine.” And then there’s the group from Laodicea. “Jesus was a great man and teacher. He lived a life of such gentleness and grace that it’s ALMOST as if he was God. Just love everybody like he did. The good life you live is an obvious sign of your favor with God, and everyone knows there’s no real heaven, I mean come on.”

But if you know you’re a sinner and have given your heart to Jesus because He gave His life for you, then you’re from Philadelphia. There may be some others there with you, but you’ll never really know for sure how many till you all vanish together someday soon. And don’t be surprised when you’re joined by some who are Catholic, some who are Protestant, some conservatives, some liberals, and even some who didn’t appear to attend any church at all. After all, it’s not what you say you are, but what you believe in your heart that matters.

Hidden

and also from Jack Kelley:

Let’s Get Personal​

As you sit in your seat each Sunday, regardless of the sign on the church door, you’re joined by folks from Thyatira. They’re the ones who add to the Gospel: Jesus plus someone or something else, grace plus works, scripture plus tradition. There are also some from Sardis. They subtract from the Gospel. “You don’t need to be born again, just join the church, give some time and money, you’ll be fine.” And then there’s the group from Laodicea. “Jesus was a great man and teacher. He lived a life of such gentleness and grace that it’s ALMOST as if he was God. Just love everybody like he did. The good life you live is an obvious sign of your favor with God, and everyone knows there’s no real heaven, I mean come on.”

The Laodicean group is also the type that believes after you are reborn, you are responsible for maintaining your salvation It's very subtle because they say you need to be born again, but then constantly frighten their congregants that you are in danger of losing your salvation.

gregb4hope

I just read Hebrews 11 1- 23 and more, which defines faith and what it is based on. We have written in verse 1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." this defines faith is more about looking forward and in our generation having an expectation and a blessed hope for Christ which we have been promised to receive "someday". The rapture is something to be hoped for and to expect despite the many past generations of dissapointment for the church community with all we are made to see in our generation. The Word of God is fulfilling itself on a world wide basis like never before. The foresight and foreknowledge of God is not just based on gentiles misbehaving bringing end times but it is the season of the appointed time of Christ our Redeemer & Savior and the redemtption of Israel at the expense of unbelief of men. Christ will be magnified in His reality before all the earth. It is already written in the scripture and the Wedding Feast is so near and so the rapture. It is sad that there are so many christians or "church folk" who live there lives without expectation and hope. And despite family, friends and neighbors lacking in faith and not to be caught up due to lack of faith. There is a reason why God states in Revelation 3:10 "Because you have kept My command to persevere, I will also keep you fromthe hour of trial which shall come upon all the earth (including America) to test those who dwell on the earth." God is serious and I am on my knees. Hebrews describes in detail that without faith it is impossible to please God.
While your comments are spot on about America economics, I would alsoo like to add Revelation 4 & 5 reveals the Throne of Heaven.....The Lamb Takes the Scroll........and Worthy is the Lamb! I close with Glory be to our Lord & Savior whose Anointment has come and let us as the Bride be ready!
Staying strictly within the context of scripture in Daniel 9:24 which is the purpose for which the 70th Week of Daniel is fulfilling there is far more here than what verse 27 reveals which this verse is often the most referred section of Daniel. Granted, verse 27 gives some very concrete information that is still pending. The conditions of change are important to know the full spectrum of what God is accomplishing for the whole earth. Let us revisit these words to add clarity to to the end times as I believe is quickly approaching. They are 1) To finish the transgression 2)To make an end of sins 3) To make reconciliation for iniquity 4) To bring in everlasting righteousness, 5) To seal up vision and prophecy and finally 6) To Anoint the Most Holy. Let us know therefore and understand.....etc. This is what Daniel is being told in his prayer to know. Each of these conditions can demand a much needed spirited debate in order to gain greater insight! The Rapture is a gift from God for those who persevere in their faith and expectation. Salvation is not the issue but hope is to receive it. I believe you get what you want to believe. There are warnings in lacking in hope and having no genuine love or desire in your expectation. Faith being the substance of things hoped for! Daniel does not mention the rapture but in referring to Enoch in Genesis and even in Hebrews a NT book Heb 11:5 his name is spoken again and how God said he was taken a double reminder for us that God don't forget and can take us all by our faith! First Thessalonians 4:18 is well supported to encourage and empower our hope faith and love in that great day. Maranatha!

Hidden

The conditions of change are important to know the full spectrum of what God is accomplishing for the whole earth. Let us revisit these words to add clarity to to the end times as I believe is quickly approaching. They are 1) To finish the transgression 2)To make an end of sins 3) To make reconciliation for iniquity 4) To bring in everlasting righteousness, 5) To seal up vision and prophecy and finally 6) To Anoint the Most Holy. Let us know therefore and understand.....etc. This is what Daniel is being told in his prayer to know. Each of these conditions can demand a much needed spirited debate in order to gain greater insight!

Amen! God is going to accomplish His purpose in the tribulation. Just an aside, the Hebrew words for transgression, sin, and inquity in Daniel 9:24 are the same words or at least a variation or same root words used when God spoke to Moses in Mount Sinai:

"The LORD passed before him and proclaimed, “The LORD, the LORD, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness,
keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation.” (Exodus 34:6)

Although they seems similar to each other, there are actually subtle differences: transgression is rebellion, sin is sin, as in sin against the holiness of God, and inquity means guilt, or a record of guilt that must be atoned for. What Daniel 9:24 is saying is that there will come a time when Israel will stop corporately committing transgression, sin, and iniquity and that happens when they finally acknowledge Jesus as the Messiah and summon His return on earth.

Last edited:

gregb4hope

Anything is possible, the bible does not indicate the timeframe between the 2 separate events.
There are times when God does specify times along with signs such as in Revelation concerning 42 months and then there is Daniel Week of Years. However you're right that it is rare. Remember when Jesus declared in 3 days he will build his church but the response by Pharisees was how long it took them which was 40 years apprx to build their temple. Also, a day of the Lord is as a 1000 years so we have been told by Peter. It is rather odd to see that we are in that third day depending on whose clock you look at. If every day of the Lord is an approx 1000 years then we are 23 years into the third day. Signs are everywhere about prophecies being fulfilled and revisited and most notably is the Jews return as a nation leading to an ancient nation in our modern times known as Israel.
Since most prophecies are future and well beyond the generation of men alive at time of the eternal God inspiring men. Also while His administration of things on earth must wait on mankind to develop has been a biblical pattern we often choose to ignore. God knows it takes the future to occur in order for man to be able by the "keys of time" to learn from the past that God is! What a mighty God we serve.

LookUp8815

Have you ever thought about those who are not taken? They are friends and neighbors and it is my guess they will live in a hell on Earth. I believe "Once saved, always saved" so if you were saved as a child and have trangressed as an adult you will be taken. My guess is 1/3 of the US population will be taken. That means 1/3 of dwelling units will be vacant with the resident never to return. Also 1/3 of the cars will have no owners.
STOCK MARKET.
I believe it will crash. And the DJA may never return to its current level. Many retirement funds will diminish and never return to former levels.
REAL ESTATE.
A huge over supply will exist. Many houses and condos and apartments will be vacant with no one to live in them. Again I dont think the real estate market will ever return to its former levels.
CRIME.
Remember that a whole bunch of the good guys will be gone forever. With vacant houses and abandoned cars it is likely crime will soar.
BANKS and LOAN COMPANIES.
Many auto loans and mortgages will go into default and be foreclosed on. The problem is the market will now be much smaller so prices will plummet.
With 1/3 of their loans in default many will go out of business.
STORES and other PROVIDERS.
With a whole bunch of customers that are no more and never to return many will close their doors.
GOVERNMENTS.
Fewer people paying taxes means income will take a quantum leap down. But the National Debt still remains at astromomical levels.
Crash, crash and more crashes.
What are your thoughts on this ?

I think nothing like this will matter after the Rapture.
The level of insanity and anarchy will be something we cannot fathom.
Planes will fall from the sky by the hundreds. Car wrecks/ houses and buildings burning. Boats crashing or sinking or being left in the middle of the water.
I mean ... in a billionth of a second... millions and millions simply vanish.
It will be a completely lawless world almost immediately.... LIkely a short period of time where most folks are devastated/ stunned and try to come to terms with what has happened.... But I think very shortly after... Folks will immediately begin rioting/ looting / killing / etc.
I have no clue how the governments of the world will initially get folks to calm down and listen... but I guess the AC will have a hand it that... and spread "the lie" as fast as possible. I don't know if the world will have power or electricity or tv or if smartphones will work... With all the immediate devastation that will be caused.
I just think it will be mass and non-stop chaos. Somehow.. the AC will do something to get their attention... and will be very convincing... but still .. there will be insane folks doing insane things all day every day.
I mean.. sometimes I watch on YouTube Cringe TikTok... It's not just crazy kids... Actually most of the vids are adults. Folks have literally lost their minds already. It is, in my opinion... a very real look at what the Bible states... that He gave their minds over to not being able to think properly. The things on these videos may seem silly or crazy.. but they are, to me, a window into the mind of those who are just so far gone with liberal brain rot. It is fascinating in a way...
I truly believe the folks currently on earth are the folks who will be raptured... and the folks who will be left behind.
Once the rapture happens... the world "leaders" will not care about banking, shopping, real estate, the stock market... They will see this as a way to finally take over the world.. like the have dreamed of for so long. Who cares about the stock markets when you can have "complete dominion over the people."
It is really sad to think about it... I never thought about it b/c I really didn't think my generation (I was born in '78) would be part of the generation that saw the Rapture. But I truly, with all my heart, believe we are very very very quickly going to be Raptured.... All we can do is work overtime trying to spread the gospel and get those little Rapture books and Bibles to leave behind in hopes folks will finally see the Truth ... and accept the one and only Savior of this fallen world.

Boris Gump

I think the impact of all the children being Raptured will be a mighty blow to those left behind. Globably, about 25% of the world's population is under the age of 15. Many of these children will not be of the age of accountability and I believe they will be Raptured along with all the believers in Jesus Christ. This will be the beginning of many sorrows that will occur over the next 7 years.
are you suggesting the age of accountability is 15?

katt

So, you must be of the mid trib belief.. if so, then your belief system tells us exactly when the rapture happens, which is not backed up by scripture. No one knows when that day will come, therefore it can't come just before The AC is assassinated.

Back