After the Rapture

Endangered

Have you ever thought about those who are not taken? They are friends and neighbors and it is my guess they will live in a hell on Earth. I believe "Once saved, always saved" so if you were saved as a child and have trangressed as an adult you will be taken. My guess is 1/3 of the US population will be taken. That means 1/3 of dwelling units will be vacant with the resident never to return. Also 1/3 of the cars will have no owners.
STOCK MARKET.
I believe it will crash. And the DJA may never return to its current level. Many retirement funds will diminish and never return to former levels.
REAL ESTATE.
A huge over supply will exist. Many houses and condos and apartments will be vacant with no one to live in them. Again I dont think the real estate market will ever return to its former levels.
CRIME.
Remember that a whole bunch of the good guys will be gone forever. With vacant houses and abandoned cars it is likely crime will soar.
BANKS and LOAN COMPANIES.
Many auto loans and mortgages will go into default and be foreclosed on. The problem is the market will now be much smaller so prices will plummet.
With 1/3 of their loans in default many will go out of business.
STORES and other PROVIDERS.
With a whole bunch of customers that are no more and never to return many will close their doors.
GOVERNMENTS.
Fewer people paying taxes means income will take a quantum leap down. But the National Debt still remains at astromomical levels.
Crash, crash and more crashes.
What are your thoughts on this ?

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
The only thing that holds off evil is the Restrainer. This Restrainer or Holy Spirit lives inside each one of us who trusts/believes in Jesus. This is why it is important for us to always do what is right, good, and true even if we think it does not matter. We each can do a small part helping to restrain the evil in the world. The Restrainer can use us to restrain.

Once the Restrainer is taken out of the way...
:rapture :rapture :rapture :rapture

Evil will have it's time and all bets are off.

Andy C

I wonder how many are going to come to faith in the moments and days following. How despair will turn into hope.

To the lurker, do not delay, today is the day. Call on the Lord while you can.
Most likely the single biggest harvest ever. This massive harvest would not be possible unless all the church keeps presenting the gospel to loved ones. Just as important, give them the rapture brief in case they delay in making the wise decision, so they will know what happened when hundreds of millions, or a billion disappear. The left behind need to know it will be too late for them for the rapture, but not too late to become saved.

GotGrace

Have you ever thought about those who are not taken? They are friends and neighbors and it is my guess they will live in a hell on Earth. I believe "Once saved, always saved" so if you were saved as a child and have trangressed as an adult you will be taken. My guess is 1/3 of the US population will be taken. That means 1/3 of dwelling units will be vacant with the resident never to return. Also 1/3 of the cars will have no owners.
STOCK MARKET.
I believe it will crash. And the DJA may never return to its current level. Many retirement funds will diminish and never return to former levels.
REAL ESTATE.
A huge over supply will exist. Many houses and condos and apartments will be vacant with no one to live in them. Again I dont think the real estate market will ever return to its former levels.
CRIME.
Remember that a whole bunch of the good guys will be gone forever. With vacant houses and abandoned cars it is likely crime will soar.
BANKS and LOAN COMPANIES.
Many auto loans and mortgages will go into default and be foreclosed on. The problem is the market will now be much smaller so prices will plummet.
With 1/3 of their loans in default many will go out of business.
STORES and other PROVIDERS.
With a whole bunch of customers that are no more and never to return many will close their doors.
GOVERNMENTS.
Fewer people paying taxes means income will take a quantum leap down. But the National Debt still remains at astromomical levels.
Crash, crash and more crashes.
What are your thoughts on this ?
Many will die when their hearts fail them because of the great fear that overtakes their hearts and minds. The sights of wreckage everywhere will be more than their brains can take in. It will be so catastrophic I’m not sure that even those of us that are saved can take in even now.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
My guess is 1/3 of the US population will be taken. That means 1/3 of dwelling units will be vacant with the resident never to return. Also 1/3 of the cars will have no owners.
I hope it is 1/3 of the population...or more.

In my mind, the Rapture takes place in less than a second...cars crash, planes fall, homes burn. Then within hours, stealing and looting begins.

I cant quite imagine how the governments of the world can contain the lawlessness. We don't really know how long after the Rapture the AC appears.

Dan the Elder

I wish I were as optimistic to think that "millions will be taken", but I remember what Jesus said in Matthew 7:13-14Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." And Then in verses 21-23Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Not everyone who sits in church on Sunday morning, or "professes" to being a Christian will be "caught up!" If there isn't a continual, daily relationship with Jesus, a person's name won't be in the "Book of Life". I agree there will be "hell on earth" for everyone left behind. It breaks my heart that so many will not listen and respond.

Andy C

I think 5% is being realistic one third is like wowee no way ozay.
Its impossible for us to crunch the numbers because we can only judge others by their outward actions, or judge a church by their faulty doctrine or even a country by its hostility towards Jesus. Many sit in pews due to its close proximity to their house, for fellowship, and they may not agree with all their churches doctrines, or have any real choice in the country they live in.

God know theirs hearts, and I truly believe the number raptured, whatever it is, will be far more than we can imagine.

fretslide

Learning more daily
When the Restrainer is taken out of the way at the rapture, evil is unrestrained. It sounds elementary but if you think about how evil is trying to kick the door down now, when the door swings open and there is nothing holding it back, one second after the rapture the world will be a very different place than it is now.
This will be a unique time in human history when evil reaches it's fullness in a way never seen before. The devil has one seven to complete all he has to do and he will use every second of it to the full. If the rapture happens during a church service, some churches will be totally empty and others won't know anything about it until the service is over & they go outside.

kathymendel

In my mind's eye, I've always thought about maybe 10% of the people will be raptured world-wide.
I certainly hope and pray the number will be larger.
As to those left behind, my prayer is that there will be a very large number of people who fall to their
knees, accepting Jesus as Savior, because they remember what their believing family and friends shared with
them about the rapture...........and, recognize what is going on. That they missed the boat ,but still have the
opportunity to accept Him.

mphsmom

Immediately after the Rapture I see so many people telling God they are sorry and begging Him not to leave them behind. There will be so many who will believe after the Rapture happens, but I wonder if they will stay strong in their new faith in Him when times start getting hard and they cannot work, shop, eat, etc. without getting the mark. I pray to God all the time that as many people as possible stay strong in their new-found faith.

Back