After-school 'Satan club' in Illinois district elicits 'concern,' superintendent response

Lovin Jesus

Elementary schoolchildren in Moline, Illinois, have been invited this week to an "after-school Satan club" with five different meeting dates planned for early this year — starting Thursday, Jan. 13, 2022 — according to flyers placed in the school's lobby and shared on social media.

Some parents are angry about their children's exposure to information about the club, apparently prompting the superintendent of schools to weigh in. The Satanic Temple says on its website that it operates the clubs "at select public schools where Good News Clubs also operate."

Given the "mounting concerns and questions" about the "Satan club" flyer that was made available to students at Jane Addams Elementary School in Moline, Illinois, Dr. Rachel Savage of Moline-Coal Valley Schools wrote a letter to parents, which was shared online.

Complete story
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/after-school-satan-club-illinois-concern-parents-superintendent

GotGrace

Elementary schoolchildren in Moline, Illinois, have been invited this week to an "after-school Satan club" with five different meeting dates planned for early this year — starting Thursday, Jan. 13, 2022 — according to flyers placed in the school's lobby and shared on social media.

Some parents are angry about their children's exposure to information about the club, apparently prompting the superintendent of schools to weigh in. The Satanic Temple says on its website that it operates the clubs "at select public schools where Good News Clubs also operate."

Given the "mounting concerns and questions" about the "Satan club" flyer that was made available to students at Jane Addams Elementary School in Moline, Illinois, Dr. Rachel Savage of Moline-Coal Valley Schools wrote a letter to parents, which was shared online.

Complete story
https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/after-school-satan-club-illinois-concern-parents-superintendent
When there is federal money taken by the schools just about any dung can be forced on them.

Lovin Jesus

When there is federal money taken by the schools just about any dung can be forced on them.
What's outrageous is that this satanic organization is using our first amendment right to our religious liberties but the framers who enacted this amendment did not have satanic groups in mind and our first amendment right is being abused and polluted by antichrist atheists for their personal gain by identifying themselves as a "religion" to use it to draw people away from the One and Only True God and His Son Jesus Christ. It's poison.

GEOINTAnalyst

Lovin Jesus

Once again I am left with nothing more than: Unbelievable!
I tell you brother the world is completely insane and filling up with evil. Satan's children are claiming to have the first amendment right to do this by labeling themselves as a religion, but they are antichrist atheist organizations who have been given that right even though this was not in the framers minds when they implemented the Constitution's first amendment. The founders fled from tyranny in Europe where they were being persecuted for their faith, in The Almighty God of the bible and His Son Jesus Christ, NOT satan. If I had young school age children I would pull the out of public schools. If private Christian school isn't possible I would homeschool them. Children are being infected with ungodliness and immoral indoctrination in public schools. They are poisoning their innocent minds. In behalf of all the children in the world I am praying for God's protection of the children from the evil they are being subjected to. On a side note, a few months ago I was appalled with what I heard on TV from an LGBT advocate smirking and saying in a confident and boastful way, "we are coming for your kids" and proceeded to sing about it. This is what they are doing with this satan club, coming after the kids. Parents homeschool your children!
Oh Jesus, come quickly.

Batman

The war between Good and evil is raging with no end in sight, but that's b/c we do not know the day nor the hour of the rapture of the church. The 21 Judgments of Revelation are coming and the world is doing everything it can to warrant the need for them.

Trawdaddy

Once again I am left with nothing more than: Unbelievable!
I am left with sadness over these type things being allowed in America. Maye homeschooling is an option here.

Mark 9:42
“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

Lovin Jesus

WTH? ANOTHER ‘After-School Satan Club’ That Targets Children Ages 6 to 11 Shows Up At an Elementary School – This Time in Ohio​

An Elementary school in Warren County, Ohio is under intense scrutiny from parents and community members after the school decided to allow an after-school Satan club that is being offered by the Satanic Temple to be held on its campus.

Rightfully outraged parents are demanding answers after a flyer that invites 5 to 11-year-old Donovan Elementary students to join the demonic club circulated among the school and on social media this week.

Read further:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-ages-6-11-shows-elementary-school-time-ohio/

Lovin Jesus

:diablowants to brainwash our children/grandchildren into his ways of darkness. He doesn't want them to be saved. :fish
This has been a heavy burden in my heart for the children that have been targets of people having no business subjecting them to such atrocities like this and the abomination of LGBT and turning them into racists with the indoctrination being imposed on them, and parents opposing such things being framed as extremist or terrorists for speaking up in behalf of their children.
Lord Jesus please place your shield of protection around our children. Keep these demonic influences away from them. Please Jesus come quickly.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
This has been a heavy burden in my heart for the children that have been targets of people having no business subjecting them to such atrocities like this and the abomination of LGBT and turning them into racists with the indoctrination being imposed on them, and parents opposing such things being framed as extremist or terrorists for speaking up in behalf of their children.
Lord Jesus please place your shield of protection around our children. Keep these demonic influences away from them. Please Jesus come quickly.
It is an answer to a :prayer that a Republican took the place of a Democrat governor in Virginia. Glenn Youngkin Virginia's new governor is letting the parents take control over their children's education and no critical race theory to be taught also. This is the way it should be parents have the say so about their children's education instead of the teachers pushing their agenda on children.