AFL Playoffs!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
The Kansas City Chiefs played the Houston Texans today in K.C. Mo. The score is 51-31, and the Chiefs :woohoo:woohoo:woohoo have won. Hoping that our team the Chiefs makes it to the Super Bowl on February 2nd. :woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

Dave

Just thought of something, the Chiefs used to be the Dallas Texans and the Tennessee Titans used to be the Houston Oilers. Now these teams are going against each other in the AFC Championship game. Thats pretty cool!

lightofmylife

Just thought of something, the Chiefs used to be the Dallas Texans and the Tennessee Titans used to be the Houston Oilers. Now these teams are going against each other in the AFC Championship game. Thats pretty cool!
How ironic! Do you remember the K.C. Royals played the other Mo team in the I-70 World Series St. Louis Cardinals? We won that year 1985 in October. Also, that year my son Michael was born on August 16th. Also, I graduated in 70.

Last edited:

Dave

How ironic! Do you remember the K.C. Royals played the other Mo team in the I-70 World Series St. Louis Cardinals? We won that year 1985 in October. Also, that year my son Michael was born on August 16th. Also, I graduated in 70.
I am not into Baseball. I got into Football when my Dad took me and my sister to the Dallas Cowboys and Houston Oilers trainning camps in 1989 or 1990. I became a die hard Cowboys fan when the Cowboys were going to their superbowls in the 90's and did a book report on Tom Landry and learned that the Kansas City Chiefs were originally The Dallas Texans in the AFL until the Cowboys were formed in the NFL and they did not want to compete with another Professional Team so they moved to Kansas City. It used to be a dream of mine to see The Cowboys and Oilers meet in the Superbowl but that never happened. I was really happy to see the Titans make it to their first Superbowl Appearance in 2000 and was on the Edge of my seat with the final play. I would love to see them make it back again so I will probably be pulling for them.

Andy C

The Kansas City Chiefs played the Houston Texans today in K.C. Mo. The score is 51-31, and the Chiefs :woohoo:woohoo:woohoo have won. Hoping that our team the Chiefs makes it to the Super Bowl on February 2nd. :woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo
AFL....Its AFC....I grew up years ago when it was the AFL.

That has to be the biggest comeback in the history of the playoffs, with the chiefs being down 24 - 0, and then hit the hammer hard.

My semi local team Seattle almost made a great comeback, but fell just short.

Good luck Chiefs, they will be tough to beat. When I was a kid, Oakland Raiders were my team, and back then, their arch rivals were the chiefs. Great and physical games back then,

lightofmylife

AFL....Its AFC....I grew up years ago when it was the AFL.

That has to be the biggest comeback in the history of the playoffs, with the chiefs being down 24 - 0, and then hit the hammer hard.

My semi local team Seattle almost made a great comeback, but fell just short.

Good luck Chiefs, they will be tough to beat. When I was a kid, Oakland Raiders were my team, and back then, their arch rivals were the chiefs. Great and physical games back then,
I really hope they make it. The last time they won the Super Bowl was for 1969, and it was played in 1970. Len Dawson played with us then who later became a sports announcer.

chaser

Can the Packers handle the 49ers defense they look fast every time I see them play, will the Chiefs stumble with the Titans after last weeks come from behind win, the Titans are sometimes a thorn in their shoe?

chaser

Wearing the Chiefs sweatshirt today, but they better score quick and often, if Titans and Henry slow the game and he controls the game could be interesting.