Afghanistan's winners: Qatar, Russia, China, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Afghanistan's winners: Qatar, Russia, China, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran
Most of these countries have hosted the Taliban or tacitly backed them.
By SETH J. FRANTZMAN
AUGUST 16, 2021

The victors in Kabul will be those who benefit from the Taliban taking power. They will also be those who benefit or cheer as the US appears humiliated. Among those “winners” are Qatar, Russia, China, Pakistan, Turkey and Iran. This can be seen in various ways. Most of these countries hosted the Taliban or tacitly backed them. Others, such as Turkey, have sought to have a role in post-American Afghanistan.

Iran’s media is full of stories arguing that the Taliban won’t export extremism or threaten anyone and that Iran has always helped the Afghan people. Iranian official Ali Shamkhani, for instance, has put out positive statements about Iran’s role in Afghanistan. Meanwhile, Qatar’s Al Jazeera was on hand to showcase the Taliban taking the presidential palace in Kabul. It appears Qatar had advance knowledge of the Taliban’s plans because Doha has been hosting the Taliban for years.

more............ https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/a...atar-russia-china-pakistan-turkey-iran-676844

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
While I agree with Pakistan and Qatar benefiting/winning, I think it will remain to be seen who else might. China might play friendly and sign agreements and do the horrible things they've been doing around the world that benefits China while stealing the resources of so many poor countries. 20 years down the road it would be possible that China might be in a situation where they wished they'd never done that in Afghanistan...

athenasius

Most of these countries are part of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Iran just joined back around August 12th. I explained it a bit in another 2 threads, but

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation explains fully just what the Shanghai agreement is.

It is a cooperative alliance mainly between Russia, China and some of the Muslim Stans that has had Afghanistan and Iran in observer status.

AUG 12 IRAN BECAME A FULL PARTNER!!!

The main partners are Russia and China, they drive the agenda. It is a military, economic and counter terrorist organization. It started out in shared security concerns, expanding as terrorism grew and has become military.

Deep down into the article on wikipedia we read this quote:
"Over the past few years, the organisation's activities have expanded to include increased military cooperation, intelligence sharing, and counterterrorism.

Military exercises are regularly conducted among members to promote cooperation and coordination against terrorism and other external threats, and to maintain regional peace and stability."
Others, such as Turkey, have sought to have a role in post-American Afghanistan.
and here, deep in the wiki article above is how Turkey fits into it all
Turkey, a member of the NATO alliance, was granted dialogue partner status in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) at the group's 2012 summit in Beijing.[20] Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has stated that he has discussed the possibility of abandoning Turkey's candidacy of accession to the European Union in return for full membership in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.[29] This was reinforced again on 21 November 2016, after the European Parliament voted unanimously to suspend accession negotiations with Turkey.[30] Two days later, on 23 November 2016, Turkey was granted the chairmanship of the energy club of SCO for the 2017 period. That made Turkey the first country to chair a club in the organisation without full membership status. As of 2021, the Turkish government has not applied for SCO membership.

I'm calling the SCO NATO for NASTIES because essentially it is a NATO type organization and the states that participate have some nasty ties to terrorism.

It's even more crazy that NATO is allowing Turkey to be a member of both. Just thinking of Jesus words on serving 2 masters. Right here you can see which group Turkey favours.

Hidden

It's like an Axis of Evil.

I wonder if China's downfall is somehow tied to this, because China doesn't seem to be a major player in the tribulation, except perhaps for the 200million army that will cross the Euphrates.

athenasius

It's like an Axis of Evil.

I wonder if China's downfall is somehow tied to this, because China doesn't seem to be a major player in the tribulation, except perhaps for the 200million army that will cross the Euphrates.
I don't know. Something stops them from taking over top spot in the world after Ezek 38 knocks out Russia and the gang. It's a head scratcher for sure.

Somehow China is simply not a problem for the rise of the One World Govt and the leader that comes from the former Roman Empire, the AC.

That is something that has made me think something HAS to knock China out because right now they are the other major contender with Russia for world power. Right now the King of Jordan is making nice with Putin when he saw the Afghanistan mess. He wants a protector and fast. China is trying desperately to be the world power, and has been on the heels of Russia making deals all over Africa for years now, and the two together are allied for now, but in a rivalry that once they get rid of America, the fight will be on.

Consequently I think something HAS to take out China on or before Ezek 38 because I think after that war the AC starts to rise or at the very least the call for a global govt and China isn't the leader that steps into place after Russia is knocked out. It's a European-- a descendant of Rome that somehow rises to the top spot among the 10. He takes out 3 kings of the 10 in the process.

Prophetically China doesn't appear at all, till the final 6th bowl judgment when the kings of the east are summoned by the demons to gather at Armageddon. And that doesn't' specify how many kings of the east there are or where exactly the top eastern kings come from. China is one of many eastern nations that will come and gather. If China survives whatever it is, that knocks her out of the running for boss of the world after Ezek 38 takes out Russia.

Revelation 16, the 6th bowl gives us the drying up of the Euphrates, for the kings of the east to come-- but that seems to be in relation to the final siege of Jerusalem and gathering to Armageddon. It's the final judgment

Here's the 2 scriptures to compare. They both mention the Euphrates

Revelation 9 is where we get the 6th trumpet and the 200,000,000 man army so they are different. And it seems that the army belongs to the 4 angels that had been bound at the Euphrates. So those ones seem to be demonic in origins, or at the very least demonic in their power. I know a lot of people including Hal Lindsay in his Late Great Planet Earth tied them to China because for the first time in history a human empire could muster that many troops. But heres where I wonder because it says the 1/3 of mankind killed by the 3 plagues that pours from the mouths of the horses, and that is tied to the 4 angels being given the task of destroying 1/3 of humanity. So that says these horsemen and their horses are under the direct control of the 4 angels loosed out of the Euphrates.

14 Saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, Liberate the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.
15 So the four angels who had been in readiness for that hour in the appointed day, month, and year were liberated to destroy a third of mankind.
16 The number of their troops of cavalry was twice ten thousand times ten thousand (200,000,000); I heard what their number was.
17 And in [my] vision the horses and their riders appeared to me like this: the riders wore breastplates the color of fiery red and sapphire blue and sulphur (brimstone) yellow. The heads of the horses looked like lions’ heads, and from their mouths there poured fire and smoke and sulphur (brimstone).
18 A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues—by the fire and the smoke and the sulphur (brimstone) that poured from the mouths of the horses.
19 For the power of the horses to do harm is in their mouths and also in their tails. Their tails are like serpents, for they have heads, and it is by means of them that they wound people.

Now Rev 16 here also in the Amplified Version. Notice it's the 6th trumpet and the 6th bowl or vial in both and both have to do with the Euphrates. This time, the river is dried up for the kings off the east, who are being summoned by demons to gather all the rulers and leaders of the world for war and the place they gather is Armageddon.

12 Then the sixth [angel] emptied his bowl on the mighty river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to make ready a road for [the coming of] the kings of the east (from the rising sun).
13 And I saw three loathsome spirits like frogs, [leaping] from the mouth of the dragon and from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For really they are the spirits of demons that perform signs (wonders, miracles). And they go forth to the rulers and leaders all over the world, to gather them together for war on the great day of God the Almighty.
15 Behold, I am going to come like a thief! Blessed (happy, to be envied) is he who stays awake (alert) and who guards his clothes, so that he may not be naked and [have the shame of being] seen exposed!
16 And they gathered them together at the place which in Hebrew is called Armageddon.
17 Then the seventh [angel] emptied out his bowl into the air, and a mighty voice came out of the sanctuary of heaven from the throne [of God], saying, It is done! [It is all over, it is all accomplished, it has come!]

It's a head scratcher alright.