Afghan Men with Child Brides brought to the United States

Rocky R.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/afgha...world-war-zone-include-men-with-child-brides/

From the article:

After a frenzied rush to import 124,000 migrants from Afghanistan to the U.S. was completed, the public is learning that these individuals were in many cases not even collaborators with the U.S.-backed puppet government that fell pathetically as soon as the federal checks stopped coming.

In news that may surprise liberals and neoconservatives, some of the Afghans imported to the U.S. are unsavory individuals. In fact, certain Afghans are coming over to the land of the free with child brides in tow.

U.S. officials at refugee intake centers in the United Arab Emirates and in Wisconsin have been shocked to see grown Afghan men with little children who they call their wives. The State Department does not know what to do in response, considering they are under orders from the Biden regime to overrun America with as many third-worlders as quickly as possible.

The problem is not just with the child brides and their pedophile “husbands.” Many other Afghans have grown violent, bringing weapons into checkpoints, as they retain the backwards customs from their old culture. There has also reportedly been no testing for COVID-19, as the New York Times has reported.

Well, it seems that the collapse of the United States is well underway for the Tribulation.

GotGrace

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/afgha...world-war-zone-include-men-with-child-brides/

From the article:

After a frenzied rush to import 124,000 migrants from Afghanistan to the U.S. was completed, the public is learning that these individuals were in many cases not even collaborators with the U.S.-backed puppet government that fell pathetically as soon as the federal checks stopped coming.

In news that may surprise liberals and neoconservatives, some of the Afghans imported to the U.S. are unsavory individuals. In fact, certain Afghans are coming over to the land of the free with child brides in tow.

U.S. officials at refugee intake centers in the United Arab Emirates and in Wisconsin have been shocked to see grown Afghan men with little children who they call their wives. The State Department does not know what to do in response, considering they are under orders from the Biden regime to overrun America with as many third-worlders as quickly as possible.

The problem is not just with the child brides and their pedophile “husbands.” Many other Afghans have grown violent, bringing weapons into checkpoints, as they retain the backwards customs from their old culture. There has also reportedly been no testing for COVID-19, as the New York Times has reported.

Well, it seems that the collapse of the United States is well underway for the Tribulation.
I was steaming when I heard the report of this today. I hope those young girls are moved away from those wretched old men so that they can go back to being young girls again if it is possible.

As for the punishment the old dudes should receive I can’t mention here.

Batman

This is disgusting and criminal.....and there should be ZERO tolerance for anyone to come from an outside nation to our land and cross over the national borders already involved in criminal activity just b/c their world/country allows for it. This one is another pit of hell atrocity and America will have to pay b/c they are allowing it as well. I hate to think it's coming but how can we expect delivery from the punishment America deserves just because we are saved and the rapture is close? It is possible the punishment comes after the rapture but it is also possible that innocent Christians will be caught in the punishment prior to the rapture.....and we know there are many unsaved folks that are innocent too (children, mental/physical challenged folks, and others not participating in this satanic onslaught).

Rocky R.

This is disgusting and criminal.....and there should be ZERO tolerance for anyone to come from an outside nation to our land and cross over the national borders already involved in criminal activity just b/c their world/country allows for it. This one is another pit of hell atrocity and America will have to pay b/c they are allowing it as well. I hate to think it's coming but how can we expect delivery from the punishment America deserves just because we are saved and the rapture is close? It is possible the punishment comes after the rapture but it is also possible that innocent Christians will be caught in the punishment prior to the rapture.....and we know there are many unsaved folks that are innocent too (children, mental/physical challenged folks, and others not participating in this satanic onslaught).
You know what this leads to, right? The promulgation and normalization of adult-child sex relations. With this many people already living in open, gross sin of this sort will come a push from the more radical fringes of the perverted persons for more vile, debased sexual practices to be accepted as the norm. I never imagined how it would eventually happen in the United States, but a pastor said that what we consider criminal now would be acceptable and normal during the Tribulation. We’re just now seeing an acceleration of that evil into the mainstream. Therefore, we are truly living in the last days of the Last Days, and the Rapture cannot be too far away.