Adolf Hitler in Heaven?

Goodboy

On my way up!
Suppose I were to tell you that Adolf Hitler is in Heaven right now. Suppose (I did say suppose) I told you he accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior right before he died.

Most Christians, at least the ones I have met would say no way!!! They would say someone like that does not deserve to go to Heaven. So I would say to them, well do you deserve to go to Heaven? Of course they will say no I don't, but I am not nearly as bad as Hitler. He really needs to burn in Hell forever!!! So I would say, based on his works I would totally agree with you. Are you saved by your works? They would hopefully reply no, I am save by grace. I would then say, OK can't Hitler be saved by grace, or does God have another standard for some? Don't know what they might say next, but you can see by the logic that Hitler could actually be in Heaven.

If I had to guess one way or the other, I would guess that we won't see Hitler in Heaven. That is only my guess though. I really have no idea who I might see in Heaven, as the requirement is so simple. So the thief on the cross was saved. Would he have been saved if he was a murderer? The correct answer is yes.

So let us not say who and who is not saved. Only God knows!!!

Andy C

Reborn to fly
Suppose I were to tell you that Adolf Hitler is in Heaven right now. Suppose (I did say suppose) I told you he accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior right before he died.

Most Christians, at least the ones I have met would say no way!!! They would say someone like that does not deserve to go to Heaven. So I would say to them, well do you deserve to go to Heaven? Of course they will say no I don't, but I am not nearly as bad as Hitler. He really needs to burn in Hell forever!!! So I would say, based on his works I would totally agree with you. Are you saved by your works? They would hopefully reply no, I am save by grace. I would then say, OK can't Hitler be saved by grace, or does God have another standard for some? Don't know what they might say next, but you can see by the logic that Hitler could actually be in Heaven.

If I had to guess one way or the other, I would guess that we won't see Hitler in Heaven. That is only my guess though. I really have no idea who I might see in Heaven, as the requirement is so simple. So the thief on the cross was saved. Would he have been saved if he was a murderer? The correct answer is yes.

So true, good post. Hitler is an extreme example, but one that works for the point and FACT, nobody is saved by their behavior, good or bad.

Kaatje

Listening for that trumpet sound
I saw an interview with Tass Saada on Dutch television. He was Yasser Arafat’s hitman.
He went to America, to study the American ways in order to later on make “good” use of that knowledge.
But God had other plans for him. He got saved, much like Paul in Biblical times.
When he returned to Arafat, trembling with fear, for having to tell the man he had become a Christian,
to his surprise Arafat accepted that, and Saada got another function, not having to kill Jews anymore.

Saada says that Yasser Arafat accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour in the last months of his life.
Of course the PA hush-hushed it. But it is an amazing testament of Gods unfathomable and glorious mercy.

Yes, I would love to meet and greet Arafat and Saada, and Hitler if he is in Heaven, too.
Because God judges right and just, and who God deems worthy, is just fine by me.

——————

If you want to read more on Tass Saada and his conversion:
https://hopeforishmael.org/our-founder/

Last edited:

Anewcreationinjesus

I saw an interview with Tass Saada on Dutch television. He was Yasser Arafat’s hitman.
He went to America, to study the American ways in order to later on make “good” use of that knowledge.
But God had other plans for him. He got saved, much like Paul in Biblical times.
When he returned to Arafat, trembling with fear, for having to tell the man he had become a Christian,
to his surprise Arafat accepted that, and Saada got another function, not having to kill Jews anymore.

Saada says that Yasser Arafat accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Saviour in the last months of his life.
Of course the PA hush-hushed it. But it is an amazing testament of Gods unfathomable and glorious mercy.

Yes, I would love to meet and greet Arafat and Saada, and Hitler if he is in Heaven, too.
Because God judges right and just, and who God deems worthy, is just fine by me.

——————

That's just brilliant re Tass Saada and Yasser Arafat....

Spartan Sprinter 1

——————

Wow the holy spirit never ceases to amaze

Andy C

Reborn to fly
If I had to guess one way or the other, I would guess that we won't see Hitler in Heaven. That is only my guess though. I really have no idea who I might see in Heaven, as the requirement is so simple.
Yes, it is simple. Although many try and make salvation a complicated process, our Father who knows our weakness, made it so anyone who believes in Jesus as their Savior, is forever His - no matter what they do afterwards. If you are sincere in your belief in Him, you’re His for eternity. We WILL still have stumbles, backsliding, but nothing, not even our own bad behavior can separate us from Him. He may have to take us to the woodshed a few times, but it cannot change our secure union with Him.

Im eternally happy God made salvation human proof. Just believe.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

——————

And a huge hearty amen from this brother in Christ!

Mikedexion

I don't think we'll see him unless he secretly repented and accepted the Gospel in his heart the we will! There are also reports of Constantine the Great finally accepting Christ before he died as well. So we will see! The issue is this: Jesus said you will know them by their fruits. HOWEVER. That is post-justification not prior. If you accept the Lord right before you die, its quite a blessing because the enemy has no chance to try to get you to turn away from Christ and your soul is written in the book of life. I never miss a chance to preach the Gospel to someone who is staring down the path of death due to sickness, cancer, injury, etc.. I wrote a letter to a former co-worker, someone who was at Stage 4 cancer going to hospice, explaining my faith in Jesus and I think God in his own way let me know she was saved! :amen

Last edited:

kathymendel

This is so true. God does not judge as we humans judge. We tend to keep going back to works and fruits...........
But, God hears a dying soul crying for salvation........we don't.......... and, we KNOW that He is merciful to forgive.
Just as He forgave us............ a lot of unsaved people are going to have a hard time dealing with this concept, tho.
They feel they "have lived a good life" - much better lives than Hitler, et al, for sure...........and, that they are more entitled
to enter heaven. Woe to them...........

I have always believed that we are going to be sooooo surprised to find out who is in heaven...........and, who is not.

usoutpost31

Well, sometimes a person makes it clear. Like Ahab or Jezebel. Even if one overlooks the terror and human suffering they are responsible for. Hitler occasionally identified as a Christian, but made it clear to his inner circle that he had no regard for any of its tenets, considering it nonsense and superstition. One of his unachieved goals in life was seeing Christianity eradicated from Germany.

God's grace and Christ's blood may be sufficient for all, but you have to be receptive to His truths. Adolf Hitler is enduring a Christless eternity because of the hardness of his heart.

Círeth

I'd be extremely surprised if Adolf Hitler repented in his last days and was saved. But if I do meet him in Heaven I'll give him a hug and be even more awed by God's grace and mercy.

I'm sure world history will still be taught in the millennium so what an awesome testimony he'd be able to give to those born in it. I'm really hoping he did repent at the end now.

Rocky Rivera

——————

Perhaps it is by God's grace I came across this thread, and your post. I do remember a while back seeing a photo of Dr. Michael Youssef, a Christian pastor, greeting and being welcomed by Yasser Arafat. Nobody is beyond the reach of God's grace, and that grace is freely offered to all human beings who desire to join Christ in the Kingdom. It brings to mind that verse in Acts, "what God has cleansed you must not call common." God's grace is open to all human beings, and He says that whoever wishes to turn to him He will by no means turn away. It's the image of a loving Father who welcomes home the prodigal, the unwanted, the criminal -- but loves them too much to leave them that way. So He puts them through a process to make them just like Jesus, and He will continue to perfect it until the day we meet the LORD Christ.

When we get to Heaven, there will be people there we will be surprised (and overjoyed) to see! I say it is by God's grace I came across this thread because of two grandfathers I've had. Both have passed away. One of them was a vile hater of God. Every time he spoke, it was to blaspheme the name of Holy God. It colored his speech and every action, every thought. But during his last days on Earth, God took his wife from him. They had been married for over sixty years. She was his constant companion, and I dare say the only one he truly loved. He did not even love his children, but he loved her! Losing her was absolute heartbreaking devastation for this stalwart burly military man who during his prime treated his soldiers brutally, his children even more so. After the funeral and some days had passed, all his children forsook him for the way he treated them. The last time I went to see him when he was still cognizant, he seemed a shell of the man he once was. I mentioned that he had forgotten to lock the front door, warning him that in his particular neighborhood someone might invade the house. His answer? He said weakly, "Oh, just let them come." I heard the hollowness in his voice, the cold, the despair.

During his final month, he had a major stroke. He survived, but it paralyzed most of his body, and took away the power of speech. The very last time I saw him alive, I could see the recognition in his eyes, but he could only move his lips to make clicks, not words. My aunt told me that she had visited him earlier that week during the day of the stroke after it happened. She brought her church's pastor with her and some friends who prayed over him. My aunt held his hand, and they asked him if he would like to trust Christ as his Savior and LORD, she told him to squeeze her hand in affirmation. He did, and it was believed by them that he did trust Christ. I myself didn't believe it, knowing how he was. I'd sooner believe Hitler trusted Christ than my grandpa. Then again, none of us deserve God's grace. And in his affliction, who knows what God had worked in him? So there is hope that he turned to Christ. He died three months later, the day after Christmas. I hope the next time I'll see him we'll both be perfect men.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Rocky Rivera, your story brings tears to my eyes. Yes, what grace of God in moving to bring this man to salvation. Thank you for sharing.

The truth is satan uses humans as pawns to do his evil bidding. God knows this and knows that they are being held captive by our enemy. But praise God Jesus came to free captives!!

The Spirit of the Lord God is on Me,
because the Lord has anointed Me
to bring good news to the poor.
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
to proclaim liberty to the captives
and freedom to the prisoners;
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor,
and the day of our God’s vengeance....

Isaiah 61:1-2

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Adolf Hitler is enduring a Christless eternity because of the hardness of his heart.
There is a heavy, sobering thought this may be true. :sad. I do hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Your post is a reminder of the sobering future of those who refuse the Grace of God through faith in Jesus Christ. May many make the choice for Christ while they still can. :pray

DanLMP

Human Beings look at righteousness and justice on a scale.
We compare ourselves to others and decide whether we are better or worse then them and rate each other on a scale of 1 to 10.

In God's view, righteousness and justice are binary. Their is His perfect righteousness and justice and then there is...not.
We all fall into the "not".

No matter how much we try and scale each other God views all of us as not meeting His perfect level.

If Paul/Saul can make it, Hitler and Arafat can make it and you can make it too.

If Arafat truly accepted Jesus as his savior I wish there was some way to appropriately advertise that fact so that the Jews could at least open up their ears and listen.

dimki

If it's possible (possible, likely not probable) that Hitler accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior and went to Heaven...does it follow that the millions of Jewish Holocaust victims are in Hell because they likely died having not accepted Jesus?

DanLMP

If it's possible (possible, likely not probable) that Hitler accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior and went to Heaven...does it follow that the millions of Jewish Holocaust victims are in Hell because they likely died having not accepted Jesus?
The connection that might be implied between Hitler and the Holocaust victims does not exist relative to salvation.

Each individual person must choose to accept Father's forgiveness.

When we are finally with our Father we might be surprised at the people we see who we did not expect, and the people who we do not see who we did expect, to be there.

Whether you are a victim or an oppressor the entry requirement is the same, choose to accept God's forgiveness for your sins bought for you by Christ on the cross.