ADL creates 'more antisemitism,' divides Jews, black people - Candace Owens

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Candace Owns shared a tweet accusing the ADL of drumming up insecurity about antisemitism to further the "Zionist enterprise."
By MICHAEL STARR
Published: NOVEMBER 6, 2022

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) creates more antisemitism, political commentator Candace Owens said on Saturday night in the wake of the Kanye West and Kyrie Irving antisemitism scandals, sharing a tweet by an anti-Israel activist claiming that the NGO created Jewish insecurity to justify Zionism.

"I think the ADL is like BLM [Black Lives Matter] and the NAACP [National Association for the Advancement of Colored People]. They create more antisemitism just like BLM created more racism." wrote Owens, explaining why she shared The Grayzone News editor Max Blumenthal's tweet. "They work only to further divide groups—in this circumstance, black and Jewish people."

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-721591

NewWine2020

Candace Owns shared a tweet accusing the ADL of drumming up insecurity about antisemitism to further the "Zionist enterprise."
By MICHAEL STARR
Published: NOVEMBER 6, 2022

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) creates more antisemitism, political commentator Candace Owens said on Saturday night in the wake of the Kanye West and Kyrie Irving antisemitism scandals, sharing a tweet by an anti-Israel activist claiming that the NGO created Jewish insecurity to justify Zionism.

"I think the ADL is like BLM [Black Lives Matter] and the NAACP [National Association for the Advancement of Colored People]. They create more antisemitism just like BLM created more racism." wrote Owens, explaining why she shared The Grayzone News editor Max Blumenthal's tweet. "They work only to further divide groups—in this circumstance, black and Jewish people."

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-721591

Candace Owens is one smart woman. SHE should run for President or Vice President one day and we can have an actual competent African American woman in the office instead of a diversity bingo winner who thinks laughing like a hyena is the highest form of diplomacy when she gets into a situation way beyond her depth.

I think most of these orgs started out with the best of intentions and once served legit purposes but just like Amnesty International and the Southern Poverty Law Center have been co-opted or taken over by individuals who are race baiters and others who use them to sow division among people who could actually be allies rather than fight legitimate grievances.

It’s very enlightening to see how much white leftists HATE African American conservatives. The fact that they exist shows the Dimocrat lie (and their barely veiled actual racism) that African Americans are the perpetual victims of white conservatives for the falsehood it is.

MapleLeaf

Playing the victim card to destroy other people and to give yourself power and money does nothing for the people group you claim to represent. I do see a growing resentment towards the Jewish people even on the right who had traditionally supported Israel. And honestly, I get it. When you can't even ask questions without being ruined the resentment grows. There is a lot of Jews crying victim when it seems like they just have to say the word and the person they don't like has to bow to them. Western Jews like to say that they're not white and keep themselves separate but they really are white because 'white' just describes your skin colour and is not an ethnicity to itself. Ask a German if they're Dutch or a French person if they're English. Tell a Swede they're basically a Dane. If you have white skin you're white.

I will always support Israel out of obedience to God and the Jewish people deserve to have their own country and the right to exist. God still has a special, final plan for them. And I don't buy that Jews are trying to take over the whole world. Not as a people, anyways. Leftist Jews seem to be leading the way on fomenting hatred towards all white people (pretending to not have white skin themselves). People notice a pattern and comment on it and then get censored for it. This need to destroy any person that has some silly conspiracy theory only makes those conspiracies grow because it seems to prove those people right. People are allowed to question the political and financial support of Israel. It's fair to ask questions. Free speech is free speech. Even if we find it offensive.

seated with Christ

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
Candace Owens is one smart woman. SHE should run for President or Vice President one day and we can have an actual competent African American woman in the office instead of a diversity bingo winner who thinks laughing like a hyena is the highest form of diplomacy when she gets into a situation way beyond her depth.

I think most of these orgs started out with the best of intentions and once served legit purposes but just like Amnesty International and the Southern Poverty Law Center have been co-opted or taken over by individuals who are race baiters and others who use them to sow division among people who could actually be allies rather than fight legitimate grievances.

It’s very enlightening to see how much white leftists HATE African American conservatives. The fact that they exist shows the Dimocrat lie (and their barely veiled actual racism) that African Americans are the perpetual victims of white conservatives for the falsehood it is.
It is plain to see that the Democrats has USED the African-American community having pandered them by giving them legislation that meet their agenda and cause.

cheeky200386

As much as I love her views, I never want to see a female president. The thought of a female leader makes me shudder. Satan would have a field day targeting her weaknesses as he did Eve. I recall the OT telling Israel that having children and women as rulers was actually a curse. No, we're not Israel and no they wouldn't be Pastors, but as a woman, I can say we are more easily decieved by our emotions.

I'll take my chances with a Godly man instead.

MapleLeaf

As much as I love her views, I never want to see a female president. The thought of a female leader makes me shudder. Satan would have a field day targeting her weaknesses as he did Eve. I recall the OT telling Israel that having children and women as rulers was actually a curse. No, we're not Israel and no they wouldn't be Pastors, but as a woman, I can say we are more easily decieved by our emotions.

I'll take my chances with a Godly man instead.
I am slowly coming to agree with this. There are some lovely ladies in politics on 'our' side but women just are more emotional by nature and we love to mother others. I don't think it necessarily sexism that makes it harder for people to respect the leadership of a woman. It's been installed into us throughout human history. Some women respond to this by becoming extra tyrannical. That would probably be me, if I am to be honest. In peaceful times a woman leader probably would be OK. Or when the men seem to not be stepping up women feel like they have to do it. Creation has been disordered since the fall. I still like so many women politicians though so it's hard to know what exact stance to take.

cheeky200386

I am slowly coming to agree with this. There are some lovely ladies in politics on 'our' side but women just are more emotional by nature and we love to mother others. I don't think it necessarily sexism that makes it harder for people to respect the leadership of a woman. It's been installed into us throughout human history. Some women respond to this by becoming extra tyrannical. That would probably be me, if I am to be honest. In peaceful times a woman leader probably would be OK. Or when the men seem to not be stepping up women feel like they have to do it. Creation has been disordered since the fall. I still like so many women politicians though so it's hard to know what exact stance to take.
I agree. She has a no compromising attitude, which I love, so maybe in a cabinet role to share her perspective with the President would be nice. Idk just my opinions. I mean if I had to choose Candace over Kamala or any Democrat, I would vote for her. Lol