Add A New Sentence Game

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
One day Ralphette and Ramone Joey got ahold of Sam the Shepherd shepherd's crook and chewed it.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
I was mortified and decided to invite Sam the Shepherd for a cup of tea and my best cake to make amends. I had seen him amongst the other shepherds and there was something. ....different. ....about him that made him stand out...

Ghoti Ichthus

Sam had old tattooed numbers on his arm, and when he moved, I saw a well worn cross on a chain around his neck.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Sam didn't even bat an eyelid, but patted Ralphette with a smile. "Don't worry! I've had far more shocking things happen to me!" His face looked naturally like a man who had seen many things, with a story behind each line on his face ..... and I couldn't quite place his accent ...

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

Sam then began the story, saying that when he was a little boy in Poland, his father had his own veterinary practice and his mother was the daughter of a Rabbi.

AnewcreationinJesus

Soon and very soon ....
Sam tapped his fingers on the old Bible, almost as an automatic habit. "From my father came the love of animals and from my mother came the fascination with what it meant to be a Jew. Even as a child I was in awe of the Torah scrolls and stories of my mother's ancient family ...."

Ghoti Ichthus

Sam continued, saying his father used to tell him about Jacob and his herds, how God used him, the importance of stewardship of God's creation, Kosher Law, how animals were used in Temple worship, and the future Third Temple.

Ghoti Ichthus

Sam then looked up toward the sky and said he missed going on emergencies with his Dad in the middle of the night, especially maternity cases, when he was a kid [pun intended]

Ghoti Ichthus

A tear trickled down Sam's weatherbeaten face and landed on one of his well tended old boots.