AC confirms covenant, rapture “timing” question

katt

Think young and single, dynamic and very low on the totam pole.. but maybe popular where his home base is? Maybe into New Age and definitely sympathetic to the alphabet crowd, probably into Hinduism of some kind? The wound in the head that the world thinks kills him? I don't believe really will, after reading The Beautiful Side Of Evil I finally understood why God judges the AC so harshly, while even the Doctors think he's dead, he knows exactically what he's doing. The Yogi's of India can go into trances for months, slowing down all bodily functions to make even Ben Carson believe they are dead. I believe the AC will have been raised in it, and will be more than an expert in the skill.

Anastacia

why God judges the AC so harshly, while even the Doctors think he's dead, he knows exactically what he's doing. The Yogi's of India can go into trances for months, slowing down all bodily functions to make even Ben Carson believe they are dead. I believe the AC will have been raised in it, and will be more than an expert in the skill.

That is SO fascinating! I think you're onto something!!! It would make sense the AC would tap into some New Age/Eastern spirituality in order to be capable of the appearance of being dead.
I just looked to see if that is a common part of being in a deep trance, but apparently it's a rare state of meditation called "tukdam" that the "masters" achieve. Yeah, I think a person would have to be 'possessed' to do such a thing! And we know it will be more than demons who will possess the AC.

Purchased With Blood

My question is related to the third temple construction related to the timing of the Rapture. My assumption has always been that the third temple needed to be built first. My reason was that the Abomination of Desolation had to happen in the temple so no temple meant no Rapture and no Tribulation.

But the more I read about all the preparations that have already been done regarding the construction of the third temple the more I think that it could be built in 3.5 years and be ready for the midpoint of the Tribulation if the Rapture did happen before it was built. It could even be a part of the treaty with the AC that allows for its construction.

Having said that if the third temple isn’t built by the time of the Rapture then will there be enough people left behind that want it built for this to still happen in a timely manner. My mind goes into a loop of thinking yes the temple must be built first to no it doesn’t have to be built.

I know I shouldn’t worry about it but my initial thinking was that the third temple was an excellent sign that the Rapture was going to happen soon. No temple means no Abomination of Desolation. It’s something easy and very specific to look for to signify coming events. Now though I’m not so sure.

My question to all of you is this: does the third temple need to be completed prior to the Rapture or is there a reasonable scenario where it isn’t completed but the Rapture can still occur and it will still be built in time for the Abomination of Desolation? What do you think?
I do not think it needs to be completed prior to the rapture. Many religious Jews believe Moshiach, the Messiah, will be the one to cause the third temple to be rebuilt and the rebuilding will probably be included in the covenant with many. We know this person is not Messiah but Antichrist. One potential scenario is that the rapture happens which creates a worldwide existential crisis, causing the people and the religions of the world to unite under a temporary false peace. This could be because aliens are blamed. A number of US presidents have said that an external alien threat would unite the world like never before. The religions of the world are already uniting. Recently the Abrahamic Family House in Abu Dhabi opened where there is a mosque, a church, and a synagogue side by side. This was a result of the signing of the Document on Human Fraternity by Pope Francis and Grand Imam Ahmed el-Tayeb. I'm not suggesting either person is the Antichrist or that the Document on Human Fraternity is the covenant. The "interfaith complex" was completed in just a few years. Antichrist will like being thought of as Messiah and will use his authority and influence to get the temple completed quickly. Because of the crisis the rapture caused, the Jews will want the temple done quickly as well because to them the third temple represents peace and prosperity. Many involved with the Temple Institute have made the rebuilding their life's work. They are getting older and it's stated on their website that they want it completed in their lifetime. They have practically all of the temple instruments like the golden menorah already completed and on display. The priests are being trained and their garments are ready. They have five candidates for a blemish-free red heifer. Amongst religious Jews there is a growing messianic fervor. They are right about one thing, their Messiah is coming back soon, but it's going to be the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Andy C

My question is related to the third temple construction related to the timing of the Rapture. My assumption has always been that the third temple needed to be built first. My reason was that the Abomination of Desolation had to happen in the temple so no temple meant no Rapture and no Tribulation.

But the more I read about all the preparations that have already been done regarding the construction of the third temple the more I think that it could be built in 3.5 years and be ready for the midpoint of the Tribulation if the Rapture did happen before it was built. It could even be a part of the treaty with the AC that allows for its construction.

Having said that if the third temple isn’t built by the time of the Rapture then will there be enough people left behind that want it built for this to still happen in a timely manner. My mind goes into a loop of thinking yes the temple must be built first to no it doesn’t have to be built.

I know I shouldn’t worry about it but my initial thinking was that the third temple was an excellent sign that the Rapture was going to happen soon. No temple means no Abomination of Desolation. It’s something easy and very specific to look for to signify coming events. Now though I’m not so sure.

My question to all of you is this: does the third temple need to be completed prior to the Rapture or is there a reasonable scenario where it isn’t completed but the Rapture can still occur and it will still be built in time for the Abomination of Desolation? What do you think?
I believe it is very likely that part of the 7 year “treaty” with Israel and the AC, will be this agreement will allow them to finally build their temple. To build it now would lead to a war. This of course will be well after the rapture.

Last edited:

RedRx

Thanks for the responses everyone. The third temple being built used to be one of the signs I’d watch for regarding the timing of the Rapture but I’ve since realized that it isn’t necessary for the temple to be completed prior and in fact the building of the temple may in fact be part of the treaty with the AC.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I think the Temple will be erected after the Ezk. 38 war , which follows after the Rapture.
They will have an abundance of confidence after the amazing victory God Himself delivers to them and their enemies "appearing" to be fully vanquished .

Rapture
Ezk. 38 war
"Third" Temple
Daniel's 70 week unpaused ( Tribulation)
Second Coming of Christ
Literal 1,000 year MK

RandallB

I think the Temple will be erected after the Ezk. 38 war , which follows after the Rapture.
They will have an abundance of confidence after the amazing victory God Himself delivers to them and their enemies "appearing" to be fully vanquished .

Rapture
Ezk. 38 war
"Third" Temple
Daniel's 70 week unpaused ( Tribulation)
Second Coming of Christ
Literal 1,000 year MK
I would support a couple of tweaks to this list...

Rapture
Ps 83 (Because Ezek 28 says that Israel will live in security (betach) (Prereq Ezek 38) AFTER the Lord smashes the hating nations surrounding Israel in His Wrath (i.e. Ps 83.)
Ezek 38 war
(Then at least 3.5 years for the burying of dead before Trib)
Daniel's 70th week -- 7-yr Trib begins --> ac Enforcing a Covenant with Israel (could be signed minutes to years beforehand.)
3rd Temple begins to be built due to this Enforcement. Worship begins ~250 days after Trib begins.
2,520 days (7 x 360 day years) after Enforcement the Great Trib is over.. Sign of the Son of Man seen in Heavens
Hours to days later (Nobody knows how long...) (Time for Nations to Morn) --> Second Coming of Christ.
30 days after the End of Great Trib - Temple Cleansed & Daily Sacrifice Begins again.
75 days after the End of Great Trib - Sheep/Goat judgment completed, Wedding Feast of the Lamb in MK on earth.
Literal 1,000 year MK

What you all think??

Andy C

I would support a couple of tweaks to this list...

Rapture
Ps 83 (Because Ezek 28 says that Israel will live in security (betach) (Prereq Ezek 38) AFTER the Lord smashes the hating nations surrounding Israel in His Wrath (i.e. Ps 83.)
Ezek 38 war
(Then at least 3.5 years for the burying of dead before Trib)
Daniel's 70th week -- 7-yr Trib begins --> ac Enforcing a Covenant with Israel (could be signed minutes to years beforehand.)
3rd Temple begins to be built due to this Enforcement. Worship begins ~250 days after Trib begins.
2,520 days (7 x 360 day years) after Enforcement the Great Trib is over.. Sign of the Son of Man seen in Heavens
Hours to days later (Nobody knows how long...) (Time for Nations to Morn) --> Second Coming of Christ.
30 days after the End of Great Trib - Temple Cleansed & Daily Sacrifice Begins again.
75 days after the End of Great Trib - Sheep/Goat judgment completed, Wedding Feast of the Lamb in MK on earth.
Literal 1,000 year MK

What you all think??
Seems plausible. Like you, I believe there will be a gap of a few years after the rapture, and before the tribulation starts.

RandallB

Seems plausible. Like you, I believe there will be a gap of a few years after the rapture, and before the tribulation starts.
Exactly,
and Ezek 38 fits in that Gap..
At least 3.5 years before the Trib.

Dr. Thomas Ice is quoted as saying in 2009:
If one were to compile a survey about 25 years ago of the timing views of futurists concerning Ezekiel 38 and 39 the leading view would have clearly been the one that this event will take place around the middle of the tribulation. Leading prophecy teachers at that time clearly held this view such as Hal Lindsey, John Walvoord, J. Dwight Pentecost, and Charles Ryrie. However, I would say that today the most widely held view among prophecy teachers today would be the pretribulational view of Gog and Magog. Some who hold this view include Chuck Smith, Chuck Missler, Arnold Fruchtenbaum, Randall Price, Tim LaHaye, and Joel Rosenberg ( & Dr Ice).

Back