AC confirms covenant, rapture “timing” question

Aiyanna

As bad as it is now with the Restrainer still here, I cant even remotely imagine how bad it will be with no restraint on evil.
I'm just selfishly glad I won't be here to find out. I'll be having a good ol' time with my brothers and sisters in Christ.... Imagine the deep feeling of relief and joy when we get there... Words won't describe it...

I can't wait till I can look at everyone, and go "Look everyone! We're here"

soundingthealarm

As bad as it is now with the Restrainer still here, I cant even remotely imagine how bad it will be with no restraint on evil.
The only thing I've seen depicted that comes close is The Schindler's List. When I watch that ...I think the one who comes to steal, kill and destroy was fully stealing, killing and destroying. And yet that foreshadows only a tiny glimpse of what is coming, as you already very well know.

They say "war is HELL" and I know those who've lived in that, struggle to even put it into words. I think that is why there are those "woes" in Revelation, its indescribable what invokes the wrath of God and of the wrath of God ...all that can be said is "WOE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH."

I try to imagine just one event that is described in revelation 16:21 Ninety to a hundred pound hailstones fall upon the earth. I have tried to comprehend driving down our local business loop and seeing that time happening but I just can't even comprehend the terror of that and YET THAT is invoked by man's behavior at that time!

What is so frustrating now, is how blinded and combative and angry people are when you try and warn of it. The anger towards the message of "flee the wrath to come" is seemingly growing on steroids.

I think of those outside of the Ark once the doors had closed and the rain had began and wonder wouldn't the rain of made them repentant but I read of what is coming and the response stated "And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible." I guess there is my answer about the rain of Noah's time.

Jaybird

It is a similar story with the two witnesses. They will speak prophecy to the entire world and will demonstrate by powerful signs who they represent, but they will be killed by the beast and what does the world do? They will celebrate their death. It makes no sense that they reject the witnesses, but they do. It shows how hard their hearts are.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
It is a similar story with the two witnesses. They will speak prophecy to the entire world and will demonstrate by powerful signs who they represent, but they will be killed by the beast and what does the world do? They will celebrate their death. It makes no sense that they reject the witnesses, but they do. It shows how hard their hearts are.
Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things,
and desperately wicked : who can know it?

People reject God's Word all the time.
Throughout the day.
Throughout the week.
Throughout the month.
Throughout the year.
Throughout their life.

Many will continue to ignore God and His Word.
Many celebrate the death of babies everyday. They believe it is their "right" to end life.
So they certainly will be excited when the Two Witnesses are killed .
Hard to enjoy your sins with these two powerful , pesky preachers around...

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right
unto a man , but the end thereof are the ways
of death.

However, the grave is given no victory in regards to the Two Witnesses.

kathymendel

I believe that much of what is to come upon the earth after we are taken up, has already been planned and written down over the past eight decades. It won't take as long to incorporate these plans once the Holy Spirit and Christians have been removed. The evil ones behind all
this will be clamoring to finally set it all in motion. How long will it take? I don't know........... but, not as long as many of us may think.

Jaybird

I believe that much of what is to come upon the earth after we are taken up, has already been planned and written down over the past eight decades. It won't take as long to incorporate these plans once the Holy Spirit and Christians have been removed. The evil ones behind all
this will be clamoring to finally set it all in motion. How long will it take? I don't know........... but, not as long as many of us may think.
You make a good point, but even with all the detailed planning the actual implementation of the OWG system will still take some time. We can speculate on the timing all we want. The reality for us is wether it takes a few months or a few years to implement we won't be here to experience it! Now that is good news since what is coming down the road will be so horrible I get shivers down my spine just thinking about it.

Bedra1958

Here's a new blurb showing us being one step closer to the Rapture:

https://newspunch.com/klaus-schwab-god-is-dead-and-the-wef-is-acquiring-divine-powers/amp/

BLASPHEMY!: God is dead, according to the World Economic Forum, who have also declared that “Jesus is fake news,” and that WEF leaders have “acquired divine powers” to rule over humanity. According to the WEF, a new one world religion has arrived and it unites all of humanity in worshipping at the altar of climate science, techno-communism and eugenics. If you find it hard to believe Klaus Schwab’s WEF would go this far, you clearly haven’t been paying attention to developments in recent times. Klaus Schwab’s right hand man Yuval Noah Harari has announced that the WEF has been so successful in its plans that it is “acquiring divine powers” of “creation and destruction.” The blasphemy doesn’t stop there. Harari also promises the WEF will turn humans into gods.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
.......the Lord alone is God and there is no other. 1 Kings 8:60

“But you are my witnesses, O Israel!” says the Lord. “You are my servant. You have been chosen to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God. There is no other God— there never has been, and there never will be.

Isaiah 43:10

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Here's a new blurb showing us being one step closer to the Rapture:

https://newspunch.com/klaus-schwab-god-is-dead-and-the-wef-is-acquiring-divine-powers/amp/
BLASPHEMY!: God is dead, according to the World Economic Forum, who have also declared that “Jesus is fake news,” and that WEF leaders have “acquired divine powers” to rule over humanity. According to the WEF, a new one world religion has arrived and it unites all of humanity in worshipping at the altar of climate science, techno-communism and eugenics. If you find it hard to believe Klaus Schwab’s WEF would go this far, you clearly haven’t been paying attention to developments in recent times. Klaus Schwab’s right hand man Yuval Noah Harari has announced that the WEF has been so successful in its plans that it is “acquiring divine powers” of “creation and destruction.” The blasphemy doesn’t stop there. Harari also promises the WEF will turn humans into gods.

I think there is a good possibility these people at the top of the movement are possessed by demons who are probably pretty high up in the satanic chain of command. They likely believe they're following the directions of divine beings all the while they're being fed with lies, lies that will lead them to do everything they can to ready the world for the antichrist. They've probably experienced lots of supernatural experiences through their demon(s) and probably believe the powers are theirs. Their lust for power and other things will be their ruin.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I think there is a good possibility these people at the top of the movement are possessed by demons who are probably pretty high up in the satanic chain of command. They likely believe they're following the directions of divine beings all the while they're being fed with lies, lies that will lead them to do everything they can to ready the world for the antichrist. They've probably experienced lots of supernatural experiences through their demon(s) and probably believe the powers are theirs. Their lust for power and other things will be their ruin.
Absolutely.
I DO NOT believe in aliens.
I do however, believe in demons/filthy spirits and demonic manifestations.
I know Satan cannot be at more than one place at a time , but I believe he personally has whispered sweet nothings in many of the "higher echelons " rulers ears.
He is spending time with them.
Showing them the "ropes".
Teaching them the dark crafts .
These jokers and clowns in the WEF, Vatican, Obiden Inc. Regime, France, Germany, ect...
they ALL are involved. Have been for years.
They are just getting more and more brazen .
More cocky and confident.
They are dancing with the devil and entertaining demons. Make no mistake about that.

Why do you think that is?

I believe in their dark , corrupt, flesh driven minds, they really believe they have the "truth".
They have been enlightened.
They have been "chosen".
They most likely have some form of tangible "evidence " that bolsters their beliefs.
They think they can live longer, cheat death if you will.
They think they are untouchable!
One day, they will be like gods , knowing good and evil...
Evolution isn't just on a biological scale with these individuals.
It is also on a social and spiritual level as well.
Evolution and the occult run hand in hand.
These Satanists wear fancy suits and are men and women of " high degree".
They mock and scoff our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
For now.

Titus 2:13-14
Looking for that blessed hope , and the
glorious appearing of the great God and our
Saviour Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us , that he might
redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto
himself a peculiar people, zealous of good
works.

Jaybird

Absolutely.
I DO NOT believe in aliens.
I do however, believe in demons/filthy spirits and demonic manifestations.
I know Satan cannot be at more than one place at a time , but I believe he personally has whispered sweet nothings in many of the "higher echelons " rulers ears.
He is spending time with them.
Showing them the "ropes".
Teaching them the dark crafts .
These jokers and clowns in the WEF, Vatican, Obiden Inc. Regime, France, Germany, ect...
they ALL are involved. Have been for years.
They are just getting more and more brazen .
More cocky and confident.
They are dancing with the devil and entertaining demons. Make no mistake about that.

Why do you think that is?

I believe in their dark , corrupt, flesh driven minds, they really believe they have the "truth".
They have been enlightened.
They have been "chosen".
They most likely have some form of tangible "evidence " that bolsters their beliefs.
They think they can live longer, cheat death if you will.
They think they are untouchable!
One day, they will be like gods , knowing good and evil...
Evolution isn't just on a biological scale with these individuals.
It is also on a social and spiritual level as well.
Evolution and the occult run hand in hand.
These Satanists wear fancy suits and are men and women of " high degree".
They mock and scoff our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
For now.

Titus 2:13-14
Looking for that blessed hope , and the
glorious appearing of the great God and our
Saviour Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us , that he might
redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto
himself a peculiar people, zealous of good
works.
I agree with you 100%!!!! These people are the minions of Satan. I wouldn't be surprised if the AC decides to rid himself of all of these "useful idiots" at some point during the Tribulation. This is what happens when you make a deal with the devil!

Jaybird

The WEF people make my skin crawl. And lately they are getting more brazen in their statements.
I agree with you. They used to operate "behind the scenes," but now that they see their goals of world domination are almost attained they are revealing their true intentions. What they do not comprehend is that they are enabling Satan himself to be the ultimate ruler. As we all know this story has a real bad ending.

glc11

To quote Bill Murray from the movie Stripes “Thats a fact Jack”……;)

Lots of opinions but I have yet to read one on why someone believes the most evil future government ever can coexist with the Church or why the only details of the OWG are in the book of Revelation, well past the point where the church is raptured.

I do believe the world is moving fast towards a OWG, but IMO, that only means the rapture is even closer than many think!

I wonder what could cause the world to have a need to divide into ten kingdoms? Hmmm, what could cause so much damage to many countries all at once and cause a need for new global leadership? Its almost as if the answer to my question is in the name of this forum.

Time is short, how short….:idunno
Love this!

Andy C

You make a good point, but even with all the detailed planning the actual implementation of the OWG system will still take some time. We can speculate on the timing all we want. The reality for us is wether it takes a few months or a few years to implement we won't be here to experience it! Now that is good news since what is coming down the road will be so horrible I get shivers down my spine just thinking about it.
Jack Kelley’s teaching has been a mainstay on this forum, and the old rapture ready forum. Its hard to find any detailed teachings of his on the timing of the OWG, but I did find this.

Question: Re: A North American Kingdom. As I read your opinion of the days ahead regarding the legalization of illegals, it makes me not want to be around when we turn over our sovereignty. Also, I would think that it would take quite a bit of time for this North American Union to materialize…..unless something catastrophic were to happen on a world-wide scale. Do you see the rapture happening before these 10 kingdoms ever form?

Answer: As I understand it, a number of the underlying agreements have already been signed by the three governments. The most well known of these is NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement). As I said in my previous answer, I believe the reluctance of our public officials to enforce immigration laws or act to prevent illegal immigration is largely due to the fact that they believe these laws will soon be obsolete.

No one can say for sure when the 10 kingdoms will be formed but it’s generally assumed they’ll be part of the anti-Christ’s one world government. If so they would most likely come into existence after the rapture of the Church.

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/when-will-the-10-kingdoms-be-formed/

Jaybird

Jack Kelley’s teaching has been a mainstay on this forum, and the old rapture ready forum. Its hard to find any detailed teachings of his on the timing of the OWG, but I did find this.

Question: Re: A North American Kingdom. As I read your opinion of the days ahead regarding the legalization of illegals, it makes me not want to be around when we turn over our sovereignty. Also, I would think that it would take quite a bit of time for this North American Union to materialize…..unless something catastrophic were to happen on a world-wide scale. Do you see the rapture happening before these 10 kingdoms ever form?

Answer: As I understand it, a number of the underlying agreements have already been signed by the three governments. The most well known of these is NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement). As I said in my previous answer, I believe the reluctance of our public officials to enforce immigration laws or act to prevent illegal immigration is largely due to the fact that they believe these laws will soon be obsolete.

No one can say for sure when the 10 kingdoms will be formed but it’s generally assumed they’ll be part of the anti-Christ’s one world government. If so they would most likely come into existence after the rapture of the Church.

https://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/when-will-the-10-kingdoms-be-formed/
Now that Klaus Schwab has openly revealed his true thoughts I believe that forum member Andy C has a good point about the Rapture occurring before the formation of the OWG. The self-anointed gods of the WEF would not want any competition from the Christian community. We are obviously incompatible with their beliefs and diabolical intentions. I am still of the opinion that a massive worldwide crisis will open the door for the first horseman of the apocalypse to conquer without armed forces because he will have solutions to the crisis. What will cause this crisis? I believe the Rapture of the Church will ignite the crisis and of course those in power will use it to their advantage to implement the OWG structure. Imagine the chaos when millions of people disappear. How can this not create an economic and societal crisis? Even if it is not a direct cause it will be used to manipulate an economic crash, especially in the US. Once the US crashes the rest of the world will also go down in flames. Perfect opportunity to unite the world! At the end of the day this is just my opinion. We don't really know how it will all play out. I just hope the Rapture is much sooner than we think.

Back