AC confirms covenant, rapture “timing” question

Reunionroundthecorner

One thing we need to remember is that, IMO, the antichrist is on earth but NO ONE will recognize him or know who he is UNTIL satan enters him. There will be nothing spectacular about him until that happens. Then the world will see evil in one single person like they have never seen before. I believe satan can't do that until the restrainer is taken out of the way. Hitler, Hussein and others were nothing compared to what the world is about to see. Glad we won't be here. (Like Hal says! LOLOL!)

Andy C

One thing we need to remember is that, IMO, the antichrist is on earth but NO ONE will recognize him or know who he is UNTIL satan enters him. There will be nothing spectacular about him until that happens. Then the world will see evil in one single person like they have never seen before. I believe satan can't do that until the restrainer is taken out of the way. Hitler, Hussein and others were nothing compared to what the world is about to see. Glad we won't be here. (Like Hal says! LOLOL!)
During the first half of the tribulation, I believe many, if not all of the newly saved will quickly understand exactly who this new world leader is. During the second half, all will know who he is after the abomination of desolation.

For the church, we wont be here when the AC assumes global leadership, but that does not mean as we get closer, we wont have strong suspicions about who it is.

Jan51

I don't think it's likely the church will be here to see the forming of the one world order. Something huge must happen to finally bring the whole world to accept such a thing. In my opinion, the only catastrophic event that would be big enough to create such a crisis would be the rapture.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I don't think it's likely the church will be here to see the forming of the one world order. Something huge must happen to finally bring the whole world to accept such a thing. In my opinion, the only catastrophic event that would be big enough to create such a  crisis would be the rapture.
Yes, I'm thinking this is how it will happen, too. It seems to me that some people are pinnning hopes on political figures that they think will return America to a former state of perceived normalcy. The Bible says that we are not to let our hearts be troubled. He's gone to prepare a place for us, and then He will come & receive us up to Himself. Seems pretty clear to me that neither Trump nor DeSantis either one can do that. :cool:

Andy C

This has worked for centuries, and hopefully, its what keeps the OWG just short of completion.
Mr TT. @Tall Timbers

This may simply be oversight, but I noticed you ”Liked” the post before my above post, and liked the one after my post which means you read my post.

Does this mean you dont “hope” the church is gone before the formation of the OWG? I was careful and did not post “this is WHAT has kept the OWG from forming, but used the word “hopefully” instead.

Do you want to see the fully formed OWG?

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Mr TT. @Tall Timbers

Interestingly, I didn't get an alert that someone mentioned me in a post... I should have... but I found it anyway. I didn't read your post. Sometimes I skip the longer posts all together and then sometimes circle back and read them later.

I'd prefer not to see tomorrow, or evening this evening. I've got some lobster tails in the fridge to cook tonight... I'm willing to give those up to whoever finds them if God would be so kind as to Rapture us now. The less I see of the world racing to the end the better. I'm more than ready to go home. I look forward to not needing to fix anything, clean anything, etc. I look forward to being able to tease @seated with Christ in person.

Now I wonder why I didn't get that alert... When you were typing it out did a drop down list appear and did you select from the drop down list? I don't know if that's a step you need to do or not...

I looked upstream and I don't see a long post that I didn't read... I guess I don't know which you're talking about. It's looks like your previous post received the coveted 100% from yours truly. I must have been thinking of a post in another thread that I blew by.

Andy C

Interestingly, I didn't get an alert that someone mentioned me in a post... I should have... but I found it anyway. I didn't read your post. Sometimes I skip the longer posts all together and then sometimes circle back and read them later.

I'd prefer not to see tomorrow, or evening this evening. I've got some lobster tails in the fridge to cook tonight... I'm willing to give those up to whoever finds them if God would be so kind as to Rapture us now. The less I see of the world racing to the end the better. I'm more than ready to go home. I look forward to not needing to fix anything, clean anything, etc. I look forward to being able to tease @seated with Christ in person.

Now I wonder why I didn't get that alert... When you were typing it out did a drop down list appear and did you select from the drop down list? I don't know if that's a step you need to do or not...

I looked upstream and I don't see a long post that I didn't read... I guess I don't know which you're talking about. It's looks like your previous post received the coveted 100% from yours truly. I must have been thinking of a post in another thread that I blew by.
The post is the one above your post that I quoted post number 19. The post you just no read, I only added you to it a few minutes ago when you taught me how to add it.

The post you didnt read was not long, it was short and simple and stated the following “This has worked for centuries, and hopefully, its what keeps the OWG just short of completion”

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
The post is the one above your post that I quoted post number 19. The post you just no read, I only added you to it a few minutes ago when you taught me how to add it.

The post you didnt read was not long, it was short and simple and stated the following “This has worked for centuries, and hopefully, its what keeps the OWG just short of completion”

I didn't like it because I'm not sure that that's accurate. I like just about every post I read or click on one of the other options. I usually don't if I don't agree with what's written, or in this case, I just don't know about what's written. In the case of that post, I can't really explain it, just am not sure about it. I guess sometimes I even like a post when I don't agree with what's written just to acknowledge the poster. I think the Church being here is probably not overly tied to the timeline of the development of the OWG. By my outlook it appears to me that the OWG has been in the making for many decades, all the while the Church has been here. Eventually the world will see it with sovereignty and dividing itself into 10 kingdoms. Since the Church may or may not be here to see that, I can't presume that the Church being here is having much if any effect on that timeline.

Andy C

I didn't like it because I'm not sure that that's accurate. I like just about every post I read or click on one of the other options. I usually don't if I don't agree with what's written, or in this case, I just don't know about what's written. In the case of that post, I can't really explain it, just am not sure about it. I guess sometimes I even like a post when I don't agree with what's written just to acknowledge the poster. I think the Church being here is probably not overly tied to the timeline of the development of the OWG. By my outlook it appears to me that the OWG has been in the making for many decades, all the while the Church has been here. Eventually the world will see it with sovereignty and dividing itself into 10 kingdoms. Since the Church may or may not be here to see that, I can't presume that the Church being here is having much if any effect on that timeline.
I said “Hopefully” not its going to happen.

I think you might want to be assessed cognitively because I dont think you understand my words…….;)

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I said “Hopefully” not its going to happen.

I think you might want to be assessed cognitively because I dont think you understand my words…….;)

Maybe I don't, or maybe you don't understand my thinking about what I think you wrote.

This has worked for centuries, and hopefully, its what keeps the OWG just short of completion.
This is the quoted you were responding to:
The true church will recognize and hinder the plans of the OWG.
It seems to me that you're agreeing with the post you quoted. I don't know that that is the case, as I've stated. I don't see where the Church has recognized and hindered the plans of the OWG. Some people recognize it, others don't. Many, probably most haven't a clue that there is going to be an end times govmint. I would question "it has worked for centuries" and while I see the word hopefully, I don't think the Church is really affecting the development of the OWG. I base that partially on the Word from Daniel that indicates by its timeline that the Church may, or may not be here all the way into the development of the division into 10 kingdoms.

I think the OWG is happening on God's timeline as will the Rapture of the Church. So I can't even agree with the premise that "this has worked for centuries".

Last edited:

Andy C

May I suggest a 1000 mg of tylenol?
Good idea, maybe you could give me some Tylenol from the stash in the bunker you live in..:oops::biggrin

I think the Holy Spirit (Church) is more powerful than you believe, in regards to limiting dark forces. Many attempts for a world dominance have happened, all leading to failure. Was it mans failure to establish a OWG, or was its timing not in accordance with Gods timeline? When it does fit Gods timeline, He will remove His church, and then the evil doers will no longer be restrained, and they can bring about whatever they desire, which we know will be the OWG.

Why are the details of the final OWG only mentioned in Revelation, after the church has been removed? The book of Daniel only mentions there will be a final OWG, not when.

JMHO

But Im convinced the Holy Spirit will not let the final, most evil government ever to rule the entire world, become fully formed while He is still doing the restraining.

From the high balcony heavenly seats, we can watch (that is if we can or would care at that point), the aftermath of the rapture, and the then need for global leadership, which eventually the AC will assume, out of the recently finalized version of the OWG. You can grill us some burgers, or whatever else we can find to eat.

Brother TT, I know you wont agree with this post, but others will read, and may agree, or even offer different views, and we can continue to fellowship and learn from each other, all based on His Word, and our attempts at filing in gaps!

Psalm 2

2 Why do the nations rage,
And the people plot a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
And the rulers take counsel together,
Against the Lord and against His Anointed,saying,
3 “Let us break Their bonds in pieces
And cast away Their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens shall laugh;
The Lord shall hold them in derision.
5 Then He shall speak to them in His wrath,
And distress them in His deep displeasure:
6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

glc11

It appears that the order of things to come is one world gov't will be officially established, followed by 10 kingdoms or Regions w/ governments. After the OWG is established and the 10 regions identified, another king will rise up (the antichrist) after the 10. This one, the antichrist will subdue 3 of the 10 kings in order to firm up dominion over the entire world.

So:

1st: OWG
2nd: Heads (kings) over 10 regions
3rd: antichrist becomes head of the OWG
4th: war to consolidate power over the 10 regions (3 kings subdued)

Daniel 7:23-27

23 “Thus he said: ‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth, which will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.’

Now I'm looking in Footsteps of the Messiah because I want to see what Arnold has to say about these verses.

(v. 23) On page 35 he indicates that the fourth kingdom devours (or rules) over the whole earth, something that no previous kingdom has ever achieved. For those previous 3 kingdoms, much of the earth wasn't even known.

(v. 23-24) On page 125-127 He calls the development of the OWG the 5th birth pang leading up to Tribulation. Right now the world is divided up into the western and eastern powers. Arnold expects the eastern powers to collapse, facilitating the move to the OWG. The exact form of government or how it is achieved, isn't known, but it is for sure that it will come to pass. He says the 6th birth pang is the division of the OWG into 10 kingdoms with a ruler for each one. Beginning before Tribulation, the 10 kingdom stage will continue into the middle of Tribulation. Following the division of the world into 10 kingdoms, the antichrist will begin his rise to power. 2 Thes 2:1-3 indicates the antichrist will be revealed at some point after the 10 kingdoms are established. Arnold calls this the 7th birth pang before Tribulation. Because Tribulation begins with the signing of the seven-year covenant between Israel and the antichrist, it is necessary for the antichrist to have sufficient political power to sign such a covenant.

(v. 24) On page 244-245 Arnold seems to indicate that the antichrist's gaining political control over the world could take some time. Rev 17:12-13 is useful to estimate the chronology of when the 3 kings will be put down, and it doesn't appear to be towards the beginning of Tribulation or before Tribulation begins. Arnold says that the antichrist eventually subdues the entire world politically with the exception of Jordan.

It is possible then that the Bride of Christ could see the formation of the OWG in whatever form it ultimately takes, and the division of the world into 10 kingdoms before we are raptured, but the rapture is imminent and can happen anytime between now and prior to the official beginning of Tribulation.

When you look at previous actions of God, and two come to mind immediately: Sodom and Gomorrah, and The Flood, in both cases the Lord took those He was going to spare pretty much at the last possible moment. Lot hightailed it out of there just in time, and Noah didn't have any time to waste after he completed the ark. There are probably quite a few other examples of similar timing in the Bible. Looking at the timing of those previous two events, it's very possible the Church will be here to see more than most of us would like to.

There is no reason to fear though. We're already going through some very insane times as world leaders of the west seem intent on destroying the very fabric of the nation-states they're attached to for their purposes, which while those purposes may seem worthwhile to those leaders, they are in fact nefarious and will most likely lead the world into the end times govmint. In most parts of the world Christians have already experienced horrible persecution. If it comes to us know that the Holy Spirit will give you everything you need to pass through it if you're saved. If you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal savior, I encourage you to invite Him into your life. He died on a cross to pay for your sins. It is a gift you need only accept to be free in Christ.
Very scary thought about the Bride of Christ having to endure the start of the OWG, but I agree we may get a taste of it. Ugh, the thought of say Gavin Newsom getting elected to help usher that in is terrifying! Him running against whomever we position on the GOP side wouldn’t surprise me.

Andy C

Very scary thought about the Bride of Christ having to endure the start of the OWG, but I agree we may get a taste of it. Ugh, the thought of say Gavin Newsom getting elected to help usher that in is terrifying! Him running against whomever we position on the GOP side wouldn’t surprise me.
I agree, we will see some level of OWG, as it is slowly building up now, but not there yet, and prayerfully, we wont see the final formation when all hell breaks lose…

We are in the season, so our departure could be at any second, and no prophecy needs to be fulfilled before we are snatched away.

pixelpusher

I can’t wait to see AndyC and Timbers chasing each other around Heaven like the squirrels in my yard. Until the next cheeseburger plant insta-blossoms right in front of TT, bringing him to a screeching halt for 30 seconds or so as he gobbles it down, then the action resumes. All questions of OWG timing forever settled. :D

Andy C

I can’t wait to see AndyC and Timbers chasing each other around Heaven like the squirrels in my yard. Until the next cheeseburger plant insta-blossoms right in front of TT, bringing him to a screeching halt for 30 seconds or so as he gobbles it down, then the action resumes. All questions of OWG timing forever settled. :D
I will admit, Im like a old record spinning on the turntable, but stuck in one place, and thats dealing with the church and OWG.

I really cant say why, but for the last few weeks, all my extra bible study time, or listening to prophecy teachers, has been focused on the potential timing of the OWG. There are definitely lots of strong opinions on this topic. In the meantime, TT and I can duke it out like the emojis below. I do enjoy a good debate.

:pirateduel:console:hug

Last edited:
Back