AC confirms covenant, rapture “timing” question

Andy C

That what I though about; after the Rapture then GAP before the tribulation starts.
Yes, on this forum there have been comments over the years about a gap. Some comment the bible does not specifically state there is a gap. I would argue otherwise. We know the rapture is a signless event, but the tribulation only starts with the affirming of the covenant with the AC. One event has nothing to do with the other. Therefore, I dont have to assume anything, they are separate events, and we need only to speculate of how long of a gap will be between the two events.

Does anyone here believe that if the rapture happened this very moment, then the AC would already be in place for the 7 year treaty?

The OWG is slowly forming, but moving faster than ever before. However, it will take something huge to get the whole world to agree on the need for ten kingdoms and a OWG.

Last edited:

daygo

Yes, on this forum there have been comments over the years about a gap. Some comment the bible does not specifically state there is a gap. I would argue otherwise. We know the rapture is a signless event, but the tribulation only starts with the affirming of the covenant with the AC. One event has nothing to do with the other. Therefore, I dont have to assume anything, they are separate events, and we need only to speculate of how long of a gap will be between the two events.

Does anyone here believe that if the rapture happened this very moment, then the AC would already be in place for the 7 year treaty?

The OWG is slowly forming, but moving faster than ever before, but it will take something huge to get the whole world to agree on the need for ten kingdoms and a OWG.
If I've read correctly am beginning to think that OWG won't be formed to much much later, simply because of what is happening with Russia China North Korea Iran etc etc etc.

Andy C

If I've read correctly am beginning to think that OWG won't be formed to much much later, simply because of what is happening with Russia China North Korea Iran etc etc etc.
If the rapture is not as close as many of us believe, than the forming of the OWG is even farther off. Just like all the attempts in the past the OWG tried to form, they wont be allowed to do so until the church is removed.

Jaybird

The OWG is slowly forming, but moving faster than ever before. However, it will take something huge to get the whole world to agree on the need for ten kingdoms and a OWG.
A gap makes sense as all the things that need to be in place for the OWG and Beast system will take some time to FULLY implement. The stage is obviously being set to implement these things even as we speak. Although, I suppose one could argue that they really won't take as long as we think to implement. Many people assume that there is the Rapture and then immediately after the Rapture the Tribulation starts. I agree that these events are independent of each other. We do know that in order for the AC to be "revealed" the restrainer must be removed, but that doesn't mean he is revealed immediately after the Church is gone. The Rapture will create all kinds of chaos and it will take some time to reposition things for the rise of the AC. The gap is the only way to explain how all these events will take place.

RandallB

I'm curious about the specificity of 250 days. I've never heard that before... and I'm not so great at math... so would love to understand how that got factored in! Thanks!
First of all:
1,260 Days between Enforcing Covenant until mid-Trib (AoD)
+1,290 Days while AoD in existence, (AoD until Restoring/Cleansing) Daniel 12:11
2,550 Days between Enforcing and Restoring/Cleansing Temple

In Dan 8:13-14 an angle asks "How long will it be from when the
Daily Sacrifice starts,
thru the AoD Rebellion,
thru the surrender of the sanctuary to ac &
thru the Stomping on Israel during Great Trib,
until the Restoring/Cleansing Temple" -->
which is declared to be 2,300 Days long "Daily Sacrifice Starts until Restoring/Cleansing Temple".

So taking the total length of time from "Enforcing Covenant to Restoring/Cleansing Temple" then subtract the number of days between "Days Sacrifice Starts until Restoring/Cleansing Temple" we get:

2,550 Days between Enforcing Covenant to Restoring/Cleansing Temple
-2,300 Days between Daily Sacrifice Starts until Restoring/Cleansing Temple
250 Days between Enforcing Covenant and Daily Sacrifice Starts

What do y'all think?? (As Paul the southerner would say.)

RandallB

I don't have a firm stand on a gap.............. maybe - maybe not.
We have to remember that God quite ably returned Israel to a nation in one day.
He is not limited in how quickly He accomplishes things, like we humans are.
It is never an issue of what God CAN do... He can do anything and everything.... (Except go against His Word.)
The issue is what He has revealed to us that He is going to do...

Back