AC affirms treaty

Jasonm1209

but there was two prior to this two, that equals four nations now ...... that equates to "many" in my books as it is one more than a "few" but no doubt there will be a few more yet! Maranatha! The Lord is coming!
Absolutely agree! Some tend to forget about Egypt
And I expect that there will be another peace deal part two and will consist of a two state solution to bring the palestinians aboard
according to the Jerusalem Post, there is wording in the Abraham Accord that leads to a Palestinian state. https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/u...h-israel-tied-to-palestinian-statehood-642366

ChildofLight

My belief is that this treaty will be what brings peace and safety to Israel.
The rapture will happen.
Then Gog, Magog and the hoard comes out of the north. That’s why they are riding horses due to the chaos caused by the rapture
Perhaps a short time (3 1/2 yr ?) between that, due to the 7 year burning of weapons.
Then AC makes appearance to sign 7 year peace treaty.

castcrowns

I think the Covenant with Death foretold by Daniel will be very similar to the Abraham Accord.
I think it will be some type of peace agreement between Israel and her neighbors, and possibly include other countries such as the EU. Scripture tells us that through peace the AC will destroy many.

The Abraham Accord appears to be a steppingstone to the future Covenant With Death.

I also believe that the Lord gave another sign to confirm those who witness the confirmation of this covenant.
That sign is the Two Witnesses, because their ministry lasts for 1260 days until the AC kills them.
And he kills them at the beginning of the Great Tribulation when he ascends out of the abyss, and breaks the covenant...1260 days after signing it.
(REVELATION 11:3, 7; 17:8; Daniel 9:27)

Just as Abraham's servant asked God to reveal Isaac's future bride by her offering him a drink of water...to make sure that Rebekah was the one, he also asked God to confirm by her offering to water his camels, too. And she did.

So in similar fashion, I believe God provides the prophecies of the two witnesses to confirm to the reader that the Covenant With Death is not just another peace deal.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
IMO, the Gog-magog attack will be before the rapture, and well before the start of the tribulation
I don't see this as being consistent with how God has been operating during the Age of Grace. It moves very clearly from faith to sight, which seems more in line with how God will operate during the tribulation. I'd be pleasantly surprised because it would be an amazing, undeniable witness to the veracity of the Bible, but I think Ezekiel 38+39 will be after the Rapture because it's too obviously God judging the the nations that take part. I think it'll take place after the rapture but before the tribulation

Andy C

I don't see this as being consistent with how God has been operating during the Age of Grace. It moves very clearly from faith to sight, which seems more in line with how God will operate during the tribulation. I'd be pleasantly surprised because it would be an amazing, undeniable witness to the veracity of the Bible, but I think Ezekiel 38+39 will be after the Rapture because it's too obviously God judging the the nations that take part. I think it'll take place after the rapture but before the tribulation
I believe in a gap, so Ezekiel could easily follow the rapture. Since most members dont believe in a gap is why I posted a scenario where a gap may not be needed. What I dont believe is gog-magog happening during the tribulation.

Uturn9319

<edit> your post says the instant the treaty IS TO BE SIGNED, meaning it wouldn't be signed yet. Got it. My mistake.

Last edited:

Dragontiger777

Gosh, I hope not! I can't stand this world any more!!!!! Especially not with the threat of a communist regime to be established in Washington.

agree that the Christian people need God's strength to get couple years...... hope less 5 years or I am wrong.

Otherwise the Satan "Lucifer" push so hard and control the Earth as his puppets to get together to blink.