About To See The Fullness

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
About To See The Fullness
By Dennis Huebshman

Romans 11:11 and 25-27; “So I ask, did they stumble in order that they might fall? By no means! Rather, through their trespass, Salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel jealous. (25) Lest you be wise in your own sight, I did not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers; a partial hardening has come upon Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. (26) And in this way, all Israel will be saved, as it is written, ‘The Deliverer will come from Zion; He will banish ungodliness from Jacob; (27) and this will be my covenant wit them when I take away their sins’.” (ESV – all emphasis mine)

For any so-called evangelical group to say God has turned away from Israel, and “replaced” them with the Christian church, there is a great misunderstanding of the nature of our Heavenly Father.

Genesis 12:1-3; “Now the Lord said to Abram, Go from your country and your kindred, and your father’s house to the land that I will show you. (2) And I will make of you a great nation; and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. (3) I will bless those who bless you; and him who dishonors you, I will curse, and in you, all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Whenever we see “I will” when God is talking in the Scriptures, it is a promise from Him that He will never break. Our Father cannot lie (Titus 1:2), nor would He have reason to. After all, we’re His creation. He could dominate us completely and force us all into servitude, but that is not His nature. Ours is truly a loving God, and He has a love for us that we barely can comprehend. John 3:16 tells us this.

And for those who say all those promises were thousands of years ago, and no longer apply to our “modern” world, let’s look at 2 Peter 3:8-9; “But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. (9) The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.” Please understand that God is not bound by a clock as we are, and He created time for us as given in Genesis 1.

Does all this mean that the Father believes everyone will be saved? As Paul would say, By No Means! Matthew 7:13-14 is where Jesus tells us about the two distinct gates – one large and one small. The larger gate is on the broad path leading to destruction, and many will be going through that gate to eternal punishment. The smaller gate is the path to eternal life with Jesus in Heaven, and there will be few on it. We are seeing a turning away from anything to do with Jesus and Christianity worldwide today.

Besides the fact that the Rapture will take place to honor God’s promise to keep all true believers from the coming wrath, (1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 and Revelation 3:10) it will mark the beginning of the discipline of His chosen people who have not accepted Jesus as their Messiah.

Of the total Jewish population worldwide (about 15.2 million by 2022 census), only about 1% to 2% are Messianic as they have received and accepted Jesus as their Savior. These will not be here for the Tribulation, but will go up with all other believers to meet Jesus in the air at the sound of the Trumpet of God, and the cry from the archangel. After that, God will return His attention on His children. Sadly, according to the prophet Zechariah, about 2/3 of those who are left behind will perish.

Please understand that religion does not save us. Our faith and belief that Jesus is truly our Savior; that He did come to this earth to provide the only means by which we can be saved; that as a “human”, He died on that cruel cross, and His body was raised to life by the Father three days later; and all who call on Him will be saved. (Romans 10:9-13)

It should be noted that the “Spirit” of Jesus was with the Father immediately upon His human death. Luke 23:43, Jesus told the repentant criminal that was crucified at the same time as Him that he would be with Jesus that day in Paradise. Paul said in 2 Corinthians 5:8 that he would rather depart and be with Jesus, meaning he understood that at his last breath, he would be in the presence of the Lord.

Calling on the Lord is an individual issue, which each individual person must do for themselves. No preacher, parent, Rabi, priest or whatever can save anyone. In fact, just look at who the Savior had the most trouble with. It was the majority of the religious leaders of His time here. Only a few accepted Him for who He really was.

Ephesians 2:8-9 makes it very clear that we cannot be saved through our own works. We are saved by the Grace of the Savior through Faith, and is a gift from the Father. No special ceremonies, no monetary contributions, no special deeds every day will earn even one second in Glory. Anything we do is to bring honor to the Lord, and we acknowledge all praise and glory belongs to Him.

As for the “fullness”, all the signs given to us by Jesus, Paul, Peter, John and others are here at the same time. They have all taken place to a degree in the past, but not to the level and extent of today. What will be the actual event that the Father has preordained to be the “switch” to activate the Rapture has not been shared with us. It could be a certain number of souls calling on Jesus to be saved; a special event that will take place in the world; or even a specific individual becoming saved. We just don’t know.

However, Jesus gave us an indication of it being close with His statement in Luke 21:28. He said that when the events that He and the prophets spoke of “begin” to take place, that His coming is near. What’s sometimes hard to remember is God’s timing is not ours. It can safely be said that this world has taken a turn for the worse, and the beginning the Savior spoke of started about a decade ago.

Paul said the Rapture will take place in “the twinkling of an eye”. Just know that this is less than one second, and could happen at any time now.

Please know that the Father will turn no one away who truly calls out to Jesus to be saved. No one has sinned so greatly that the blood of Jesus cannot cover them. The unforgivable sin is to take your last breath on this earth without having Jesus in your heart.

Also, the Father will not force anyone with their decision. It is a free-will choice that each person must make for themselves. For those who choose this world, and ultimately choose satan, Revelation 20:11-15 gives their destiny. Hell is forever, and there is no pardon there.

Today would not be too early as the “fullness” could take place at any time. Call on the Savior to forgive you, and to come into your heart as your eternal Lord of Lord and King of Kings. You will be forever grateful that you did!

Come Lord Jesus!

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/about-to-see-the-fullness/

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
For any so-called evangelical group to say God has turned away from Israel, and “replaced” them with the Christian church, there is a great misunderstanding of the nature of our Heavenly Father.

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God’s messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn’t let me. And now, look, your house is abandoned and desolate. For I tell you this, you will never see me again until you say, ‘Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the Lord!

Matthew 23:37-38

Israel will never be replaced. Jesus Himself said that when Israel, Jerusalem says "Blessing on the one who come in the name of the Lord" then they will see Him again. This phrase that Jerusalem says indicates their finally coming to faith in Jesus Christ. And, in response to this, Jesus will come to set up His Millennial Kingdom to rule from Jerusalem. In a sense, Israel as a nation that finally accepts their Messiah and Savior, becomes the gateway and catalyst to Jesus' second Advent.

This is partly why there is a satanic hatred of the nation of Israel (besides the fact God loves Israel and Jesus our Savior came from Israel). Satan's thinking is to destroy the nation so that there's no nation for Jesus to return to, thus keeping satan from being dealt with upon Jesus' return (as if that were possible).

Isaiah 14:1-3 for shadows this:

But the Lord will have mercy on the descendants of Jacob. He will choose Israel as his special people once again. He will bring them back to settle once again in their own land. And people from many different nations will come and join them there and unite with the people of Israel. The nations of the world will help the people of Israel to return, and those who come to live in the Lord’s land will serve them. Those who captured Israel will themselves be captured, and Israel will rule over its enemies. In that wonderful day when the Lord gives his people rest from sorrow and fear, from slavery and chains....

As does Ezekiel:

Then he said to me, “Son of man, these bones represent the people of Israel. They are saying, ‘We have become old, dry bones—all hope is gone. Our nation is finished.’ Therefore, prophesy to them and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel. When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the Lord. I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the Lord has spoken!’”

37:11-14

The Lord God has yet to put His spirit in Israel as He's done with the Church (with the exception of those Jewish people who've placed faith in Jesus Christ), scripturally God has only put His spirit upon prophets of Israel. God's Spirit will be in Israel when they come to faith in Jesus Christ, accepting their Messiah and thus creating the catalyst for the return of Jesus Christ on earth.

“Then I will pour out a spirit of grace and prayer on the family of David and on the people of Jerusalem. They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died. The sorrow and mourning in Jerusalem on that day will be like the great mourning for Hadad-rimmon in the valley of Megiddo.

“All Israel will mourn, each clan by itself, and with the husbands separate from their wives. The clan of David will mourn alone, as will the clan of Nathan, the clan of Levi, and the clan of Shimei. Each of the surviving clans from Judah will mourn separately, and with the husbands separate from their wives.

Zechariah 12:10-14

Then the Lord will go out to fight against those nations, as he has fought in times past. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem. And the Mount of Olives will split apart, making a wide valley running from east to west. Half the mountain will move toward the north and half toward the south. You will flee through this valley, for it will reach across to Azal. Yes, you will flee as you did from the earthquake in the days of King Uzziah of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all his holy ones with him.

On that day the sources of light will no longer shine, yet there will be continuous day! Only the Lord knows how this could happen. There will be no normal day and night, for at evening time it will still be light.

On that day life-giving waters will flow out from Jerusalem, half toward the Dead Sea and half toward the Mediterranean, flowing continuously in both summer and winter.

And the Lord will be king over all the earth. On that day there will be one Lord—his name alone will be worshiped.

All the land from Geba, north of Judah, to Rimmon, south of Jerusalem, will become one vast plain.
But Jerusalem will be raised up in its original place and will be inhabited all the way from the Benjamin Gate over to the site of the old gate, then to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the king’s winepresses. And Jerusalem will be filled, safe at last, never again to be cursed and destroyed.

Zechariah 14:3-11

Back