About my new audio Bible.

seated with Christ

For two mornings I have been playing my new audio Bible and just now, 8:04 the second day I felt faith building up in my heart.

I have played other Bibles, but never felt faith before, I am excited about having a faith shield again and a renewed mind.

I don’t know what versions of apps has to do with it, maybe nothing, but I have provided a link.

LINK

Lovin Jesus

Just want to say its so nice seeing you here. I keep you in my prayers my friend that your days will always feel fulfilled knowing the Lord is spending every moment of every day WITH YOU. As Jesus said in Matthew 6:34 each day brings its own troubles but with the Lord things are so much easier knowing you can unload any and all of any of those troubles on Him and He is already comforting you in His unfailing love. This verse is so encouraging for all of us:
" If God is for us, who can be against us?----, in all these things we are more than conquerors" Romans 8:31&37

Yes We Are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus. You are a dear brother and I pray that you always feel loved and cared for by the Lord and your brothers and sisters in Christ. God bless you brother

Jonathan

Just make sure whenever you're snow blowing, brother, that when you come to a snow drift it is actually a snow drift and not a hunkered down polar bear. I've heard they're not very appreciative of disturbances.
Polar bears are one of the most ill-tempered creatures God ever created.

In fact, a polar bear stole my parking space just the other day.

They are real jerks.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
Just make sure whenever you're snow blowing, brother, that when you come to a snow drift it is actually a snow drift and not a hunkered down polar bear. I've heard they're not very appreciative of disturbances.

If @Tall Timbers and a polar bear wrestled, I'd put money on TT winning. Polar bears can live to around 25 or 30 years at most in the wild, so TT could have 3 to 4 times the experience of living in the frozen wastelands of the north than the bear if it were a moderately aged polar bear he disturbed. Even an elderly polar bear would only have half his experience, and I bet his igloo is well-defended from bear attacks