A Warning About the Coronavirus Judgment

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
A Warning About the Coronavirus Judgment
By Dr. David Reagan

I have become convinced that the coronavirus is a remedial judgment of God upon the whole world to call the people of all nations to repentance before the return of Jesus.

God in His mercy never pours out His wrath without warning. We know from the signs of the times revealed in biblical prophecy that we are on the threshold of the Tribulation. And we also know from the book of Revelation that the Tribulation will be a time when God will focus His unmitigated wrath on the rebellious nations of the world, including our own.

Bible prophecy tells us point blank that societies worldwide will become as evil as in the days of Noah, and that when this happens, we will know we are in the season of the Lord’s return. If you will read Genesis 6, you will see that the two fundamental characteristics of Noah’s society were violence and immorality. That is the world we live in today.

Worldwide, violence is overwhelming due to the terrorism that has infected all societies. And the degree of immorality has become mind-boggling. In our nation, which was founded on Judeo-Christian values, we find our leaders surrendering to the demands of the Sexual Perversion Movement. Our schools have become battlefields, and we are currently raising a whole generation of moral pygmies. Also, we continue to murder babies in their mother’s wombs.

The Bible says that when we reach this level of societal debauchery, people will ignore God’s prophetic voices and His remedial judgments (Matthew 24:36-39). Most people will simply go about their business as usual, ignoring the fact that God is warning of His impending wrath.

Let’s pray for people’s eyes to be opened and for their hearts to be impacted by their sins, motivating them to turn to God, to repent of their sins and to accept God’s Son, Jesus, as their Lord and Savior.

In the meantime, for those of us who know the Lord, the Holy Spirit is calling us to holiness and evangelism. We need to prepare ourselves and others for the imminent Rapture of the Church and the horrible period of the Tribulation that will follow.

And as we face the remedial judgments God is inflicting upon the earth, let us keep in mind the comforting words of Psalm 91:

1) He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2) I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!”
3) For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence.
4) He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
5) You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day;
6) Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.
7) A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you.
8) You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.
9) For you have made the LORD, your refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place.
10) No evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent.
11) For He will give His angels charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways.

Hallelujah!

https://www.raptureforums.com/end-times/a-warning-about-the-coronavirus-judgment/

InsuranceGuy

It is odd how so many people thought the pandemic was a sign from God 3 weeks ago, but as things reopen, they no longer do. I have seen many people flip flop their stance lately. When things seem dire, people seek the Lord. When the tumult passes, they forget all about God. Hopefully many were truly saved during this time.

It is odd how so many people thought the pandemic was a sign from God 3 weeks ago, but as things reopen, they no longer do. I have seen many people flip flop their stance lately. When things seem dire, people seek the Lord. When the tumult passes, they forget all about God. Hopefully many were truly saved during this time.
I still think this is a sign from the Lord; not a judgment in terms of the Tribulation, but as mentioned, a remedial judgment. I would say it's part of the "shaking" the Lord promised in Hebrews:

"See to it that you do not refuse Him who is speaking. For if those did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape who turn away from Him who warns from heaven. And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “YET ONCE MORE I WILL SHAKE NOT ONLY THE EARTH, BUT ALSO THE HEAVEN.” This expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12: 25-29, NASB, emphasis mine)

Unlike other "disasters" we have suffered in recent memory, this one struck old and young, Christian and unbeliever, rich and poor, free and imprisoned, layman and clergy, civilian and soldier, politician and constituent, wise and foolish. No one was left out of it, and the entire planet was struck, with no where to hide.

It's also my opinion that there is going to be more to come, as we near the time of the end. The "birth pains" spoken of by the Lord and repeated by Paul will inevitably come, and I believe the pains and the shaking are the same thing. Before the Tribulation, before the Rapture, we will be seeing more shaking, more pains; the question isn't if, but what and when?

InsuranceGuy

I still think this is a sign from the Lord; not a judgment in terms of the Tribulation, but as mentioned, a remedial judgment. I would say it's part of the "shaking" the Lord promised in Hebrews:

"See to it that you do not refuse Him who is speaking. For if those did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape who turn away from Him who warns from heaven. And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “YET ONCE MORE I WILL SHAKE NOT ONLY THE EARTH, BUT ALSO THE HEAVEN.” This expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe; for our God is a consuming fire." (Hebrews 12: 25-29, NASB, emphasis mine)

Unlike other "disasters" we have suffered in recent memory, this one struck old and young, Christian and unbeliever, rich and poor, free and imprisoned, layman and clergy, civilian and soldier, politician and constituent, wise and foolish. No one was left out of it, and the entire planet was struck, with no where to hide.

It's also my opinion that there is going to be more to come, as we near the time of the end. The "birth pains" spoken of by the Lord and repeated by Paul will inevitably come, and I believe the pains and the shaking are the same thing. Before the Tribulation, before the Rapture, we will be seeing more shaking, more pains; the question isn't if, but what and when?
Well said. I definitely agree more is to come. From a Christian standpoint, death only means we go home, so fearing the things to come is nonsensical.

Kist

I think that makes sense. The first human reaction is fear. We see something happen that we can't really understand or control, and we instincitively feel that there is something bigger in play. Now things are reopening, we think we are in control again. Mankind is winning from the virus, so they think, so all is back to business as usual.

In a way it's very biblical. How many times do we see kings of Israel and Juda or the people of God faced with judgement or imminent judgment because of their sin? Many times. How many times do people repent? Fewer than that at least. How many times does that repentance stick? Even fewer still.
Sadly it's all par of the course. Furthermore we know that there is to be a falling away. That churches are to be increasingly lukewarm and that the prophetic word will lose it's place in the church. People don't want God, as much as it pains me to say it. It has been true for all ages.

Flyfisher

Actually we won’t have to wait long unless God steps in.

30million plus unemployed and who know how many have had to take pay cuts.

Bankruptcies about to skyrocket.

Evictions about to start back up.

And a second wave with an unknown government response.

Second wave of locust

Rumors of war.

No don’t think we will have to wait long.

Anewcreationinjesus

Come Lord Jesus!!!!!!

Second wave of locust

Rumors of war.

Well it's the usual of longing for those around us to be saved (and sad at any mockers or scoffers) and longing to be outta here!!!!

Kenny

Second wave of locust

Rumors of war.

Yeah, the second wave coming at the time of election. America is going to go down the drain or maybe get better for a little while longer. IMHO

DWB

I'm just a poor farmer, but I would envision a judgement from God to be more lethal than this flu. Just my opinion.

Flyfisher

I'm just a poor farmer, but I would envision a judgement from God to be more lethal than this flu. Just my opinion.
Depends on how He is using it. Punishment/Chastisement or Revival

My opinion, right now it looks like revival here in 6 months looks like it will be punishment as economies collapse.

Eric Nicholas

I agree, Brother Dan. Call upon the Lord in the best of your days, lest despair come upon you.

Eric Nicholas

Second wave of locust

Rumors of war.

Exactly. It's not just about the lethality of this virus. It's that and the fallout, thereafter.