A.U.D.I.T. of Elections: The Bombshell Revelations Continue…

Footsteps

And just what did Mr. Burke suggest we good men do about it? He conveniently forgot to to mention that part. What do we do when we try our best and the world just ignores us as nutcases? Do we march into the nation's capital with guns blazing and start shooting?

My apologies GEO it's nothing against you personally. It just really irritates me when people in general say things like this. What makes people think we AREN'T trying to do something about it?
MAJOR GOOD NEWS for a change! The Supreme Court has ruled that there is NOTHING WRONG with Arizona's intention to stop ballot harvesting and enforce voter ID requirements. This will have a concurrent impact on Georgia and other election rigging States. The Court stated what we knew all along: there is NOTHING that prevents political party campaign workers from giving out water in voting lines! Those rules pertained to State workers only. State's rights to guarantee fair elections were upheld. This is MAJOR GUTPUNCH to Biden and his idiot Attorney General.

depserv

MAJOR GOOD NEWS for a change! The Supreme Court has ruled that there is NOTHING WRONG with Arizona's intention to stop ballot harvesting and enforce voter ID requirements. This will have a concurrent impact on Georgia and other election rigging States. The Court stated what we knew all along: there is NOTHING that prevents political party campaign workers from giving out water in voting lines! Those rules pertained to State workers only. State's rights to guarantee fair elections were upheld. This is MAJOR GUTPUNCH to Biden and his idiot Attorney General.
I'm really glad Obama was not allowed to place Merrick Garland on the high court, as he tried to do. I remember at the time he was sold by the liberal press as a "moderate." Now as AG we see what the word moderate means to the liberal cult. And we are seeing why traitors want him placed in the most powerful position they can get him into.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I'm really glad Obama was not allowed to place Merrick Garland on the high court, as he tried to do. I remember at the time he was sold by the liberal press as a "moderate." Now as AG we see what the word moderate means to the liberal cult. And we are seeing why traitors want him placed in the most powerful position they can get him into.

It's interesting how democrat backed nominees who are said to be moderate are really extreme liberals, and republican backed nominees said to be moderate to conservative oftentimes prove to be quite liberal...

sherrid

I want to see all the trators form the illegal counting of votes all the way up to the present administration and everyone inbetween tried and convicted of treason, and I don't wanna wait til judgement day to see it either..if that makes me stubborn and impatient...well..yes it does..in the end..I grumble..your will not mine be done....
I second that motion! President Trump said that what happened to him should never happen to another President again. But yes I agree God's timing will be the right time because His timing is perfect.

GEOINTAnalyst

And just what did Mr. Burke suggest we good men do about it? He conveniently forgot to to mention that part. What do we do when we try our best and the world just ignores us as nutcases? Do we march into the nation's capital with guns blazing and start shooting?

My apologies GEO it's nothing against you personally. It just really irritates me when people in general say things like this. What makes people think we AREN'T trying to do something about it?
I wrote my Congressman - If I don't get an answer then I make a phone call or schedule an appoint to see him - what you do about it entirely up to you that is the point of the quote - most do nothing at least I try and do something - as the Bible tells us "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places." Eph 6:12 and "Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses." 1 Tim 6:12

jab777

I think more people are seeing the scams. Polls are now showing that voters believe Republicans will retake the House in 2022.
The company that owns the Keystone Pipeline has now filed suit against Joe Biden.
Good. I’m glad they are suing him. He shouldn’t have shut it down and made us dependent again on foreign oil. It’s ok for Russia to have a major gas pipeline but not us apparently.

sherrid

We have a Governors race in Virginia this November. Hopefully the cheating will be dealt with by then. I made a HUGE mistake just voting in the national elections up to this past year not realizing that the local elections are just as important as the national ones. I read an excellent analogy saying that a building can't stand if the lower structures arent sound. Reminds me of the Govenmental structure. The head of National Government can't stand if it is not supported by the local Government. Glenn Youngkin (R) vs Terry McAuliffe (D). I'd like to help turn Virginia red again.:pray:pray:pray

jab777

We have a Governors race in Virginia this November. Hopefully the cheating will be dealt with by then. I made a HUGE mistake just voting in the national elections up to this past year not realizing that the local elections are just as important as the national ones. I read an excellent analogy saying that a building can't stand if the lower structures arent sound. Reminds me of the Govenmental structure. The head of National Government can't stand if it is not supported by the local Government. Glenn Youngkin (R) vs Terry McAuliffe (D). I'd like to help turn Virginia red again.:pray:pray:pray
Yep. I for one am voting for Youngkin. I don’t like Mc Auliffe and didn’t think much of his first term as governor and really hope Youngkin wins.

Work4Peanuts

I like being just a Well-Known Member

I'm doing the most powerful thing I know to do: I'm praying for it.

TrustinHim

Ever notice how Garland, Fauci, and a weasel all have the same face? I wonder about other experiments at Wuhan.
I have noticed a certain countenance that extreme leftists seem to share, I can't quite describe it but rebellious-zealot with some fanaticism thrown in is the best I can do.

Last edited:

sherrid

Yep. I for one am voting for Youngkin. I don’t like Mc Auliffe and didn’t think much of his first term as governor and really hope Youngkin wins.
What part of Virginia do you live in? I live in Virginia Beach. I can't wait until the Governor's race; hopefully this cheating will cease and we will have a more Conservative Governor in office. Well, more Conservative than Hillary-loving Mc Aulliffe that is.

antitox

Did anyone see in the news how Maricopa County election folks are challenging the Senate over the audit? They're claiming their own numbers belie what the count that was actually performed was. It's like they won't check out the results or see what they found. They just insist their original count was correct.

Wow. Just denial?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I think more people are seeing the scams. Polls are now showing that voters believe Republicans will retake the House in 2022.
The company that owns the Keystone Pipeline has now filed suit against Joe Biden.
Biden is being sued by a lot of people including George P. Bush which is Jeb Bush son, and George is also a supporter of Trump. He is suing Biden over the failure to continue building the border wall. Kristi Noem is suing Biden for not letting S.D. do the Mount Rushmore fireworks this year.

Footsteps

Biden is being sued by a lot of people including George P. Bush which is Jeb Bush son, and George is also a supporter of Trump. He is suing Biden over the failure to continue building the border wall. Kristi Noem is suing Biden for not letting S.D. do the Mount Rushmore fireworks this year.
Everybody encourage your children to become lawyers.

BaptistJohn

The sheeples who voted for a corrupt President are seeing that he remains the demented crook he has always been. More is exposed on an almost daily basis that makes me wonder if his book ever gets written, it will be titled The Art of the Crooked Deal. More States are discovering their own election sloppiness and are working to determine whether the November 3 election results were manipulated. I believe the 2022 mid term elections will be the start of a reversal of the damages that have been done. By that time there will be more evidence produced and a greater realization that America has been taken to the cleaners. Yes, it's going to take time and perseverance. Get ready for more bizarre news on a regular basis. The latest money laundering scheme is collecting $500,000 a pop for each “work of art" that Hunter Biden blows out of his nose through a straw. The purchasers are guaranteed anonymity. This won't be the straw that breaks the camel's back, nor will the next Russian hack. But by the 2022 election their will be a sea change in the voters' perception. Even the Woke don't like to be cheated. They will have a new President to hate.
Will it take God's help? Of course it will. Will He abandon America, as many seem to think He has? I don't know, but I'm sure of one thing: I am really tired of the "it doesn't matter, it won't do any good" theme that often gets posted after someone has made the effort to post encouraging news.
I Believe that this is the New World Order Putting their puppets in place, and if I'm right there is nothing we can do but pray and look up because we're going home soon.
Prophecy will be fulfilled at His perfect timing and all we can do is enjoy the ride And Praise The Lord Our Father is Driving the car.