A.U.D.I.T. of Elections: The Bombshell Revelations Continue…

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)

Thirteen states made election-related news last week, as the interest is growing among Americans about continuing reports of election irregularities, seeping into the public consciousness. And that doesn’t count many miscellaneous reports that cross state lines. Revelations about election machines containing SQL code, missing absentee ballot custody documentation, and The Hologram’s attorney general gearing up to potentially interfere in state-run audits have resulted in more people paying attention than ever before. The Democrat-media complex would like to see this all go away, but that’s not going to happen any time soon.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021...ns-the-bombshell-revelations-continue-n398468

The article at the link offers a lot of information about what's happening in various states with regard to examining election fraud.

Footsteps

The sheeples who voted for a corrupt President are seeing that he remains the demented crook he has always been. More is exposed on an almost daily basis that makes me wonder if his book ever gets written, it will be titled The Art of the Crooked Deal. More States are discovering their own election sloppiness and are working to determine whether the November 3 election results were manipulated. I believe the 2022 mid term elections will be the start of a reversal of the damages that have been done. By that time there will be more evidence produced and a greater realization that America has been taken to the cleaners. Yes, it's going to take time and perseverance. Get ready for more bizarre news on a regular basis. The latest money laundering scheme is collecting $500,000 a pop for each “work of art" that Hunter Biden blows out of his nose through a straw. The purchasers are guaranteed anonymity. This won't be the straw that breaks the camel's back, nor will the next Russian hack. But by the 2022 election their will be a sea change in the voters' perception. Even the Woke don't like to be cheated. They will have a new President to hate.
Will it take God's help? Of course it will. Will He abandon America, as many seem to think He has? I don't know, but I'm sure of one thing: I am really tired of the "it doesn't matter, it won't do any good" theme that often gets posted after someone has made the effort to post encouraging news.

depserv

A cult of traitors willing and able to engineer such massive fraud to seize power will not give up power without a fight. The question is will loyal Americans fight back, or will they just lay down and allow the economy to be ruined and the Republic destroyed, so that we and our children become slaves.

To me the very idea of allowing this administration to keep what it seized through massive fraud, that is as blatant as it is illegal, is a symptom of widespread insanity. It is a fundamental principle that runs like a thread through all human endeavors that anything based on fraud must be undone once the fraud is found out and proven. But somehow it has been ordained here and now that the fake election results must be allowed to stand. This is insane.

It amazes me that as obvious as the fraud is, and has been even since the night the votes were counted, it has taken this long for the fraud to even be looked at in any meaningful way. If such an obvious coup is allowed to stand, even when it is proven that it is a coup, what does that say about the current mood of the good people of this nation?

It tells me that the demoralization campaigns of the liberal cult have been massively successful. This is textbook psychological warfare my friends: they convince their enemy (you and me in other words) that there is no way we can win and if we try bad things will happen to us, so the best thing for us to do is just give up. Study their propaganda and you see that this mission is a common theme. And the good people of America have fallen victim to it, laying down and giving up, while the greatest nation the world has ever known is systematically destroyed right before our eyes.

Wings Like Eagles

A cult of traitors willing and able to engineer such massive fraud to seize power will not give up power without a fight. The question is will loyal Americans fight back, or will they just lay down and allow the economy to be ruined and the Republic destroyed, so that we and our children become slaves.

To me the very idea of allowing this administration to keep what it seized through massive fraud, that is as blatant as it is illegal, is a symptom of widespread insanity. It is a fundamental principle that runs like a thread through all human endeavors that anything based on fraud must be undone once the fraud is found out and proven. But somehow it has been ordained here and now that the fake election results must be allowed to stand. This is insane.

It amazes me that as obvious as the fraud is, and has been even since the night the votes were counted, it has taken this long for the fraud to even be looked at in any meaningful way. If such an obvious coup is allowed to stand, even when it is proven that it is a coup, what does that say about the current mood of the good people of this nation?

It tells me that the demoralization campaigns of the liberal cult have been massively successful. This is textbook psychological warfare my friends: they convince their enemy (you and me in other words) that there is no way we can win and if we try bad things will happen to us, so the best thing for us to do is just give up. Study their propaganda and you see that this mission is a common theme. And the good people of America have fallen victim to it, laying down and giving up, while the greatest nation the world has ever known is systematically destroyed right before our eyes.
The same thing is being attempted here in Canada. :(

Jonathan

I've said it before, but I will say it again. Any deliberate, planned voter fraud (on any level, as long as it can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt) should be a capitol offence. It is treason to one's country, and the death penalty is not just appropriate, but should be mandated.

This may sound harsh, but voter fraud is essentially a direct poison to the system which is our Representative Republic.

Footsteps

Between now and the 2022 midterms, a trail of global embarrassments, community infighting, burgeoning crime, failing public schools, and economic stagflation will continue to increase "buyers remorse" for those whose vote was cast solely on the basis of hatred of Trump's demeanor.
We will get a chance to watch street gangs increase their control of city streets as policemen retreat for fear of losing their jobs - or simply quit. We are in for a miserable number of months as we discover that the million aliens allowed to enter the United States (so far) cannot all be given jobs, healthcare, and housing. I believe the first major step in recovering from whack liberals trying to save us from ourselves will be retaking the House. It is not harsh at all to consider those who subvert our democratic system to be TRAITORS. Those who are more concerned about how fast we can release criminals as opposed to how long we can keep killers IN JAIL are equally traitors! These people want us all to become unthinking snowflakes. Too many of us "snowflakes" are armed, and if you want my gun you can pry it out of my cold dead hands.

GotGrace

I've said it before, but I will say it again. Any deliberate, planned voter fraud (on any level, as long as it can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt) should be a capitol offence. It is treason to one's country, and the death penalty is not just appropriate, but should be mandated.

This may sound harsh, but voter fraud is essentially a direct poison to the system which is our Representative Republic.
Those in charge in the states that allowed this need to be hanged right on television where everyone can see it. If fraud is proven it is a terrible atrocity.

crossnote

fully dependent upon His grace
A.U.D.I.T.: About Undermining Democrat-Implemented Theft (of elections)

Thirteen states made election-related news last week, as the interest is growing among Americans about continuing reports of election irregularities, seeping into the public consciousness. And that doesn’t count many miscellaneous reports that cross state lines. Revelations about election machines containing SQL code, missing absentee ballot custody documentation, and The Hologram’s attorney general gearing up to potentially interfere in state-run audits have resulted in more people paying attention than ever before. The Democrat-media complex would like to see this all go away, but that’s not going to happen any time soon.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021...ns-the-bombshell-revelations-continue-n398468

The article at the link offers a lot of information about what's happening in various states with regard to examining election fraud.
As expected, California ...zzz