A Terrifying Glimpse of the World After the Rapture

Released

When reading the news and seeing the opposition against a sitting President, Christian charities, and individuals who exercise their God-given rights reach its zenith, one can't help but to think about what things will be like IN DETAIL just moments, days or months after the Rapture.

The events of the Tribulation are described in the book of Revelation, leading many to wonder why God would arrange these judgments in such a manner. Now we know. It is to finish God's discipline of the modern day nation of Israel, fulfill his promises and prophecies, and punish wicked mankind.

So imagine, pray and warn those who would listen: (on that day) you have heard nonstop sirens and helicopters above. With no idea what is going on, you turn on the television to see confusion, the media's predictable leftist/atheist spin, and no clear answers- but something HAS happened. In the streets, you see abandoned cars, fires and scattered clothing on the ground in many places. What on earth happened?

Que the scene from a Left Behind book, but God bless the authors, that series is just too soft; coming from a 1996 point of view when humanity was oh, just way too polite. We didn't even have cell phones then, and it was a shame to come out as a lesbian!

You shrug it off, since everyone is into the female-led Star Wars epidemic, UFO's, and the latest push of whatever LGBT has to offer. You could care less.

However, you learn facts about war the hard way when threats of an imminent attack are made public. We, as Americans never experienced the ravages of war on our own soil; the events of 911 involved the crashes of airliners into skyscrapers, a field, and a building. But- this is the Tribulation now. Revelation chapter 6 described peace as being taken from the earth. Some new, cool leader is on the scene working things out; so who was this Trump guy we all hated so much? But war? HERE?

The people left behind will now learn of war with their own eyes, to witness cities being destroyed, and the full ravages of human depravity since restraints have been removed. Grocery stores empty, prices skyrocket, and the economy is devastated. Gone are stocks, cash value and investments. Companies go under, banks and credit unions experience an unprecedented public run on their properties, and what is known as the United States of America has ceased to exist.

Since the Christians are gone, the democrat party and their lobbies happily changed all the laws. Now they are subject to foreign world powers. Why? American children are entitled, spoiled and weak. They are angry and distracted. They care more about what is going on in the bathroom than what just happened over Israel when Russia attacked. Now they are homeless wards of a new world system led by ten men- and the former United States has been merged with Canada and Mexico. This is going to be fun.

Now they are hungry. Restaurant chains such as McDonalds and Wendy's are gone. Supermarkets are replaced with Soviet-style food rationing stations. Drinking water is expensive and hard to find. Cash is worthless, and replaced by credit mandates from the new Ten Kings government. Hospitals are overcrowded and dirty. Medicines are no longer being manufactured, due to the war. Charities are gone. There are reports of attacks on people from starving domestic and wild animals, and there are disturbing rumors of cannibalism. The only ones hardly affected are the rich, and those at the highest levels of that new government. Food riots have become common.

Law enforcement is now led by foreign entities from China and the Middle East. Routine patrols are common, but they do not protect the people. They keep them in line. Courts are gone; law and order are relative, since the North American Representative IS the law now. Crime and terrorism is out of control, and many die of heart attacks fearing the worst is yet to come. The final resisting militia groups, holding on the American dream have just been crushed by the new world government. Some now wonder why they hated that previous president.

That new religion promises food and shelter for loyalty and information leading to the capture of those saved after the disappearances. Air pollution is a big problem because of fires, war and out of control crime. Large areas in cities began to reek of decomposing human bodies, and those two men over at the new temple in Jerusalem are talking about a world-wide earthquake to take place very soon. Who are they?

Needless to say, you can avoid being a spectator in this scenario, someone who has a 90 percent chance of dying from plague, war, an evil society, or any one of God's judgments. This is the terrifying reality of one's experience just minutes, days or months after the Rapture.

kathymendel

Add to that, most people will not have a McGyver mindset............. they will not have a clue how to improvise to provide for themselves. They won't know how to farm or to can............ heck, most of them won't even know how to cook! They've been eating fast food for years. People will rob and kill for any available food or commodities they find. It will get very ugly very fast! No food or gas deliveries, so everyone will be stuck in place......... no one will be able to leave an area to meet up with other family because there will be no transportation available.. Everyone will be on their own.

Andy C

The events of the Tribulation are described in the book of Revelation, leading many to wonder why God would arrange these judgments in such a manner. Now we know. It is to finish God's discipline of the modern day nation of Israel, fulfill his promises and prophecies, and punish wicked mankind.
Good post. The below are the 6 reasons for the tribulation.

Daniel 9:24 “Seventy ‘sevens’ are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.

Cindy S.

When he comes, will he find faith? Luke 18:8
When reading the news and seeing the opposition against a sitting President, Christian charities, and individuals who exercise their God-given rights reach its zenith, one can't help but to think about what things will be like IN DETAIL just moments, days or months after the Rapture.

So imagine, pray and warn those who would listen: (on that day) you have heard nonstop sirens and helicopters above. With no idea what is going on, you turn on the television to see confusion, the media's predictable leftist/atheist spin, and no clear answers- but something HAS happened. In the streets, you see abandoned cars, fires and scattered clothing on the ground in many places. What on earth happened?

Que the scene from a Left Behind book, but God bless the authors, that series is just too soft; coming from a 1996 point of view when humanity was oh, just way too polite. We didn't even have cell phones then, and it was a shame to come out as a lesbian!

You shrug it off, since everyone is into the female-led Star Wars epidemic, UFO's, and the latest push of whatever LGBT has to offer. You could care less.

However, you learn facts about war the hard way when threats of an imminent attack are made public. We, as Americans never experienced the ravages of war on our own soil; the events of 911 involved the crashes of airliners into skyscrapers, a field, and a building. But- this is the Tribulation now. Revelation chapter 6 described peace as being taken from the earth. Some new, cool leader is on the scene working things out; so who was this Trump guy we all hated so much? But war? HERE?

The people left behind will now learn of war with their own eyes, to witness cities being destroyed, and the full ravages of human depravity since restraints have been removed. Grocery stores empty, prices skyrocket, and the economy is devastated. Gone are stocks, cash value and investments. Companies go under, banks and credit unions experience an unprecedented public run on their properties, and what is known as the United States of America has ceased to exist.

Since the Christians are gone, the democrat party and their lobbies happily changed all the laws. Now they are subject to foreign world powers. Why? American children are entitled, spoiled and weak. They are angry and distracted. They care more about what is going on in the bathroom than what just happened over Israel when Russia attacked. Now they are homeless wards of a new world system led by ten men- and the former United States has been merged with Canada and Mexico. This is going to be fun.

Now they are hungry. Restaurant chains such as McDonalds and Wendy's are gone. Supermarkets are replaced with Soviet-style food rationing stations. Drinking water is expensive and hard to find. Cash is worthless, and replaced by credit mandates from the new Ten Kings government. Hospitals are overcrowded and dirty. Medicines are no longer being manufactured, due to the war. Charities are gone. There are reports of attacks on people from starving domestic and wild animals, and there are disturbing rumors of cannibalism. The only ones hardly affected are the rich, and those at the highest levels of that new government. Food riots have become common.

Law enforcement is now led by foreign entities from China and the Middle East. Routine patrols are common, but they do not protect the people. They keep them in line. Courts are gone; law and order are relative, since the North American Representative IS the law now. Crime and terrorism is out of control, and many die of heart attacks fearing the worst is yet to come. The final resisting militia groups, holding on the American dream have just been crushed by the new world government. Some now wonder why they hated that previous president.

That new religion promises food and shelter for loyalty and information leading to the capture of those saved after the disappearances. Air pollution is a big problem because of fires, war and out of control crime. Large areas in cities began to reek of decomposing human bodies, and those two men over at the new temple in Jerusalem are talking about a world-wide earthquake to take place very soon. Who are they?

Needless to say, you can avoid being a spectator in this scenario, someone who has a 90 percent chance of dying from plague, war, an evil society, or any one of God's judgments. This is the terrifying reality of one's experience just minutes, days or months after the Rapture.
And my daughter will recall my warning long ago, not to take the mark.

Rose E.

Good article.. Another one I will share with family. And I will be able to hear them roll them eyes a Hundred miles away. They will tell me I don't have to talk to them about being a Christian because they own a bible. And then I will get called a holy roller and a Jesus freak.
Then another good article comes along and I will do it again.

LisaJoe1986

I remember crying as I read the account of AD 70 in Jerusalem by Josephus. I think I understand right that Jesus used this as a foreshadow of the great tribulation. If that was just a taste of the horror, I cannot fathom how awful it will be. I am so very thankful to God for His promise to deliver us from evil. I struggle with seeing the news today and pray that it won't be much longer. My heart is breaking at the celebration of sin and complete avoidance of truth.

JamesSuth

Great thread, thank you for sharing. Scripture is very detailed about what will happen during the tribulation, but I often wonder how it will be immediately after the rapture. This is something that has never before occured, and the self confident world will find that they are unprepared for the chaos. I was thinking the other evening about how the rapture will occur in a split second all over the world. Some people are going to suddenly see people disapear before their eyes as they go about their everyday business. They will instantly be shocked and confused, and then fear will take over as they turn on the news to hear some alarming headline. I can only imagine what must be going through their mind. As minutes pass they will realise that the world is in chaos as an ever increasing flow of headlines start coming through.

But there will be others who will be fast asleep in other parts of the world, where it will be night. They may awake after a good nights sleep to what they think is a normal day. In my street my guess is that there will be no one missing but me. Most won't notice, they will rush through their normal morning routine to rush out to work. It will be when they turn on the news that they will be gripped by fear that something has occured elsewhere. In their country it was night. But as their day goes on they will know that their are millions missing. Where have they gone overnight? And this thing seems to have happened all over the globe. The economy will crash on the news and life will never be the same again.

Whatever time of day it happens, it will be the day that the world changes forever. It will as you say rapidly become unbearable and I pray that many will be saved and not have to live through this.

I remember crying as I read the account of AD 70 in Jerusalem by Josephus. I think I understand right that Jesus used this as a foreshadow of the great tribulation. If that was just a taste of the horror, I cannot fathom how awful it will be. I am so very thankful to God for His promise to deliver us from evil. I struggle with seeing the news today and pray that it won't be much longer. My heart is breaking at the celebration of sin and complete avoidance of truth.
It is wonderful to hear you write that. So often history is read as some kind of curiosity, terrible events are laughed off. But this was real, those people suffered greatly and it was probably a foreshadow for us to consider what the tribulation will be like, but no one thinks of what happened to those people or what is to come.

I think you are absolutely right to pray for His return. This world needs to draw to a close, and we long for His Kingdom to come.

InsuranceGuy

If people left behind are wise, they will immediately head to the country, even if on foot. Here in MO, we have quite a bit of farmland, but many more hobby farms. Many of those folks are old-time Christians. Nearly every one of them has a cellar somewhere near their house. Those cellars are filled with food they have canned themselves, along with other supplies. They likely won't be thinking of this immediately after we're snatched away, but I bet some will realize what happened and head for the hills. Those old decrepit looking homes are going to be saving a lot of people from starving to death. I think it's pretty awesome that so many of the older farmers have done this for years. They may think they are just stocking up in case we have some bad weather, or maybe they're worried about the economy or something. My thought is they have stocked up for those left behind without even knowing it. Even an army the size of the AC's isn't going to be able to find all that food or those supplies. I bet God will reveal it to his own though, when the time is right.

Released

If people left behind are wise, they will immediately head to the country, even if on foot. Here in MO, we have quite a bit of farmland, but many more hobby farms. Many of those folks are old-time Christians. Nearly every one of them has a cellar somewhere near their house. Those cellars are filled with food they have canned themselves, along with other supplies. They likely won't be thinking of this immediately after we're snatched away, but I bet some will realize what happened and head for the hills. Those old decrepit looking homes are going to be saving a lot of people from starving to death. I think it's pretty awesome that so many of the older farmers have done this for years. They may think they are just stocking up in case we have some bad weather, or maybe they're worried about the economy or something. My thought is they have stocked up for those left behind without even knowing it. Even an army the size of the AC's isn't going to be able to find all that food or those supplies. I bet God will reveal it to his own though, when the time is right.
It is fair to say some of these ideas will die out months into the Tribulation, especially when the threat of world war becomes more evident. True, people can live off the land for some time without detection, but it all depends on the scope of the war, whether most of the weaponry used is nuclear, and considering further judgments like fires- that will burn up 1/3 of the grass, and the diminished sunlight, which will lead to freezing temperatures and even more worldwide famine. Most Tribulation denizens will have to become nomads overnight.

Andy C

Interesting thoughts, and highly probable IMO. How awesome it would be for those left behind to stumble across a big supply of food, that is hidden away from prying eyes? It would only provide temporary relief, but in those days, even a few minutes of reprieve would be welcomed.

LisaJoe1986

Your post here feels a bit ominous regarding fleeing to the country. I just read an article that mentioned that God is gathering the Jews back to Israel for judgement. I wonder if this whole movement in the younger folks to move back to the city is for the same reason? I personally HATE going to the city, but I am pretty surprised when I do go and see all the apartments and condos coming up because so many people want to be where all the action is.

InsuranceGuy

Interesting thoughts, and highly probable IMO. How awesome it would be for those left behind to stumble across a big supply of food, that is hidden away from prying eyes? It would only provide temporary relief, but in those days, even a few minutes of reprieve would be welcomed.

My parents have one of these hobby farms. My Uncle does as well. They seriously have enough food to last several families for 7 years. I've been in the cellars of many of these farms. Most are all concrete, not noticeable from the road and typically have wooden shelves so filled with canned foods you would be shocked as to why someone would do all that work. "I'll take 'Because God led them to do so for $800 Alex'"

LisaJoe1986

Great thread, thank you for sharing. Scripture is very detailed about what will happen during the tribulation, but I often wonder how it will be immediately after the rapture. This is something that has never before occured, and the self confident world will find that they are unprepared for the chaos. I was thinking the other evening about how the rapture will occur in a split second all over the world. Some people are going to suddenly see people disapear before their eyes as they go about their everyday business. They will instantly be shocked and confused, and then fear will take over as they turn on the news to hear some alarming headline. I can only imagine what must be going through their mind. As minutes pass they will realise that the world is in chaos as an ever increasing flow of headlines start coming through.

But there will be others who will be fast asleep in other parts of the world, where it will be night. They may awake after a good nights sleep to what they think is a normal day. In my street my guess is that there will be no one missing but me. Most won't notice, they will rush through their normal morning routine to rush out to work. It will be when they turn on the news that they will be gripped by fear that something has occured elsewhere. In their country it was night. But as their day goes on they will know that their are millions missing. Where have they gone overnight? And this thing seems to have happened all over the globe. The economy will crash on the news and life will never be the same again.

Whatever time of day it happens, it will be the day that the world changes forever. It will as you say rapidly become unbearable and I pray that many will be saved and not have to live through this.

It is wonderful to hear you write that. So often history is read as some kind of curiosity, terrible events are laughed off. But this was real, those people suffered greatly and it was probably a foreshadow for us to consider what the tribulation will be like, but no one thinks of what happened to those people or what is to come.

I think you are absolutely right to pray for His return. This world needs to draw to a close, and we long for His Kingdom to come.
Indeed it was awful. The story of the woman roasting her own baby was horrible.

InsuranceGuy

Your post here feels a bit ominous regarding fleeing to the country. I just read an article that mentioned that God is gathering the Jews back to Israel for judgement. I wonder if this whole movement in the younger folks to move back to the city is for the same reason? I personally HATE going to the city, but I am pretty surprised when I do go and see all the apartments and condos coming up because so many people want to be where all the action is.

I think you're on to something here. The younger folks all want to be in the cities. The town my parents live in has a population of 300 and it's one of the "larger" towns in their area. Keep the non-God fearing people in the cities while those that come to Christ may be led to flee towards the countryside.