A Tender Derriere

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I'm at our home in Cheyenne. It's early evening and I'm sitting on the front porch in a hard plastic chair (thus the tender derriere). Once I sell the Alaska home and complete the move to Cheyenne I'll upgrade to padded outdoor furniture along with a small table where I can set my beverage. This is the first time since we've arrived that I've rested. We've spent a lot of time purchasing junk my wife will need to live here while waiting for the move to complete.

I hadn't noticed until I came out to the porch to relax that we have a pretty nice view from the porch. 4 Mile Road is just north of us and at least in this part of town separates the Ranchettes area from the row house areas. Ranchettes are more rural homes with acres of land each and septics and wells. Beyond the white fence of our across the street neighbors is hilly open land with houses here and there. For living in the city, it's a pretty nice view that isn't likely to change much over the years.

I bought my wife a push mower since that's the kind she wanted, but it appears that our HOA will mow the front lawn as well as maintain our irrigation system. We only have to mow the back... if the document I read is correct. There's a few other services like snow removal except for the porch area and winter watering of trees if needed. I'm gonna call a number I found to verify these possible benefits of our HOA dues.

I think I'll like it here. It'll provide me with the rest I seek now that I'm approaching the "golden" years.

Ronnie, if you ever manage to bust out of prison, we've got a couple of extra bedrooms.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
One of the things I'll have to get used to is how quickly it gets dark in the evening and how quickly it brightens in the morning. In interior Alaska that's something of a seasonal occurrence while it happens here every day. When I came out here and plunked myself down in the plastic chair it was light out and now night has fallen. My wife's been weeding. The previous owners left us some humongous weeds... at least my wife thinks they're weeds because she's pulled them out of the ground...

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Looks like you have a Menards, a Calvary Chapel, tractor supply, and a rifle and pistol range nearby. Should be good to go.

The Menards is about the biggest store I've ever seen. I found my realtor by contacting the Calvary Chapel and asking if they had any members who are realtors. I've been there for Wednesday night Bible study but haven't been in town on a Sunday yet until today.

seated with Christ

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
I'm at our home in Cheyenne. It's early evening and I'm sitting on the front porch in a hard plastic chair (thus the tender derriere). Once I sell the Alaska home and complete the move to Cheyenne I'll upgrade to padded outdoor furniture along with a small table where I can set my beverage. This is the first time since we've arrived that I've rested. We've spent a lot of time purchasing junk my wife will need to live here while waiting for the move to complete.

I hadn't noticed until I came out to the porch to relax that we have a pretty nice view from the porch. 4 Mile Road is just north of us and at least in this part of town separates the Ranchettes area from the row house areas. Ranchettes are more rural homes with acres of land each and septics and wells. Beyond the white fence of our across the street neighbors is hilly open land with houses here and there. For living in the city, it's a pretty nice view that isn't likely to change much over the years.

I bought my wife a push mower since that's the kind she wanted, but it appears that our HOA will mow the front lawn as well as maintain our irrigation system. We only have to mow the back... if the document I read is correct. There's a few other services like snow removal except for the porch area and winter watering of trees if needed. I'm gonna call a number I found to verify these possible benefits of our HOA dues.

I think I'll like it here. It'll provide me with the rest I seek now that I'm approaching the "golden" years.

Ronnie, if you ever manage to bust out of prison, we've got a couple of extra bedrooms.
Nothing that I would love better, brother, unfortunately we’ll have to put off visits until Heaven. :rapture

A painful buttocks, eh, that’s why I quit playing paint ball, even after wearing blue-jean cut-off’s under my long pants
it still hurt when I got shot in the hinder part. :D

pixelpusher

Nothing that I would love better, brother, unfortunately we’ll have to put off visits until Heaven. :rapture

A painful buttocks, eh, that’s why I quit playing paint ball, even after wearing blue-jean cut-off’s under my long pants
it still hurt when I got shot in the hinder part. :D
Lol, your supposed to wear the cut-offs on the outside, and then you put ceramic plates in the hip pockets. Wrangler jeans typically work better as plate carriers than Levi’s, bigger pockets.