A Strange Discovery from the Days of Noah

Pear

(:OÞ)
This is a really interesting article by Perry Stone, we talked about this in our home Bible study last year.:thumbup

A Strange Discovery from the Days of Noah

Something unusual has been occurring that I did not understand and have questioned for some time. I believe I found an answer as I was researching certain parallels to the days of Noah. It deals with the sudden number of deaths of unusually godly, righteous people of God. Why is the Lord taking so many good people to heaven at the same time? Sacred history may hold a clue to this mystery.

So Many Are “Going Home”

It appears that a godly generation is being taken to heaven. Obviously, when people reach the age of 70 to 90 years of age, we know that in time they will depart this life. But what about when so many pass away within weeks of each other? What about some going on at a much earlier age?

There is a parallel in the time before the flood of Noah.

More: http://www.voiceofevangelism.org/archives/a_strange_discovery_from_the+days_of_noah.cfm

ub4war

bond servant of Christ
imho if its not in the bible its not supposed to be there

Pear i mean no disrespect but thats imho

TomT

Didymus
imho if its not in the bible its not supposed to be there

Pear i mean no disrespect but thats imho

Agree - while I find that Perry Stone presents many interesting insights on the Bible - IMO his use of the so called Book of Jasher in this instance is a big over-reach.

For starters there seems to be three different versions of this "book " - all of which were very late in appearing (1800s?) and thus not likely to be the same "Book of Jasher" that is mentioned in the OT

Back