A question about WOF

EvaAugust1974

Hi all.

In my Bible study group there's a married couple that is into WoF. We end tne evening with prayers for each other. I sometimes sometimes feel that it is wrong for me to let them put their hands on me while praying.

Am I exaggerating things?

YSIC, Eva

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Nope!!!!! Listen to those red flag, uncomfortable, danger alerts. If you are uncomfortable with a spiritual activity, that may be the Holy Spirit giving a heads up.

It's ok to say no and just expect that you will probably get push back and possible spiritual guilt trips. Don't let that get to you. Stand your ground and consider that God may be using you to set and example.

:hug

:pray

Len

In my Bible study group there's a married couple that is into WoF. We end tne evening with prayers for each other. I sometimes sometimes feel that it is wrong for me to let them put their hands on me while praying.
totally agree with Everlastinglife and this might be an extreme example but .... I went to a pentecostal church with some friends one Sunday that had a visiting american speaker during the service he asked everyone to lay hands on the person in front of them and pray for them, there just happended to be two ladies to my right that had also come along to this service that I knew were a lesbian couple and one was an active witch they both did as requested and laid hands on those in front and prayed for them ....... I learnt from that so if we we are unsure of those laying hands on us we are better off declining rather than struggling with emotional and spiritual problems caused by overthinking it all......