A Nomadic Lover of Christ

ramblingvanman

She's a woman of few words. Everyone here knows that. So if you can get her to come out of her shell, we will ALL :faint2:
I can only offer her Agape and the hand of friendship. Anything beyond that is out of my control and I thank God everyday that I have learned not to worry so much about not being in control.

Hol

Worships Him
Welcome RVM! You're right about so much to learn here.

I've driven up to Alaska several times from Washington State. Now is a good time, maybe hangout on the Yukon River before the mosquitoes get so big that they carry you off. I want to hear from you if you see Canada's Lake Kluanie (sp). It's a hot fudge sundae with strawberries...

If you spend time around wild deep woods, do so prayerfully. Wild animals who have never seen/smelled a human do kill at times - each year tourists go missing, armed only with cameras. Fearful realities aside, you may find Alaska to be the huckleberry you'd never even imagined could taste so, well, so huckleberry-like ♥

Seriously, I spent four years on Cook Inlet and went from an evolutionary atheist to a full blown creationist. However, our Heavenly Father called me to salvation found in Christ alone, about three decades later (maybe He'll want to show me why the long time between one day). My Bible has all of the wonder - but oh, so much more!

kobaan

Hello RVM...welcome to RF. You'll like it here...lots to learn and great folks to learn with. We're glad you're here!

ramblingvanman

It sure is RVM.:nod When I need a nickname or a password , I usually use the name of something in the house. For a password I'll add on some numbers and symbols too. Works for me...:shave
I use an RNG(random number generator) and then corrupt it with L33t speak. Where letters take the place of numbers.

Bron

Standing on the Promises of God!
Hello and welcome!
You sound like a pretty cool person!
I too am somewhat of a nomad. I have moved to many parts of the country as well as Canada. Sometimes there is just a feeling, a need to try a new place, to experience something different, be it the desert, the mountains, the seaside.
As a professional musician I have had many opportunities to travel. I once did an orchestral tour of Taiwan. It was a most amazing experience.

It's wonderful that you have joined our family! This is a great place! People here are very kind and caring.
:hug

Kem

Citizen
I am late to the party but Welcome! :wave Your life sounds interesting and the complete opposite of my strong homebody ways. :lol:

ramblingvanman

I am late to the party but Welcome! :wave Your life sounds interesting and the complete opposite of my strong homebody ways. :lol:
Nothing wrong with being a homebody. I just never grew up with a "home". We moved around too much for that type of attachment to ever form in me. Trust me, the grass is not always greener.

ReadyforSupper

I was in Virginia a few weeks ago. I am currently in the Orlando area debating on where/when to go next. One morning I will wake up and hit the road. Until then I have my Bible(KJV) and my laptop.
Welcome to RF beloved!!

I've been working and not online much in the past few days, but...if you're still in Orlando, I'd like to invite you to go to church with us this Sunday! (I'd invite you tonight but we've only got 45 minutes, lol)

It's a little church with a not so monetarily rich congregation, but we're rich where it counts!! We just built a new sanctuary because fire codes had us separated as a church, into 2 different services. Pastor doesn't like the congregation split, he wants everyone to know everyone.

It's a bible believing church that teaches biblical truths. Independent Orlando Baptist Church - Winter Springs Family Fellowship

Even if you're unable to join, know we're thrilled to have you here on the forum!!

ramblingvanman

Welcome to RF beloved!!

I've been working and not online much in the past few days, but...if you're still in Orlando, I'd like to invite you to go to church with us this Sunday! (I'd invite you tonight but we've only got 45 minutes, lol)

It's a little church with a not so monetarily rich congregation, but we're rich where it counts!! We just built a new sanctuary because fire codes had us separated as a church, into 2 different services. Pastor doesn't like the congregation split, he wants everyone to know everyone.

It's a bible believing church that teaches biblical truths. Independent Orlando Baptist Church - Winter Springs Family Fellowship

Even if you're unable to join, know we're thrilled to have you here on the forum!!
Thank you for the welcome and for the invitation. I will consider it if I am still here. I honestly don't plan my life in advance. Now that my kids are back in school full time, my feet are getting that "itchy feeling".

ReadyforSupper

Thank you for the welcome and for the invitation. I will consider it if I am still here. I honestly don't plan my life in advance. Now that my kids are back in school full time, my feet are getting that "itchy feeling".
(That's fine, lol, it's north of Orlando, so you'll have to pass it on your way out! Unless you're going to Cuba:lol:)