A Nomadic Lover of Christ

ramblingvanman

Hello. I know I have a long screen name, feel free to shorten it to RVM. I am a single Christian who has a different lifestyle. As my screen name might suggest, I live a nomadic lifestyle. I travel constantly like the nomads of old. I love meeting new people and enjoy spirited discourse on all types of topics. Aside from the 10 years I was married, I have never lived anywhere longer than 2 years. It was an interesting if trying childhood and I believe it led directly to my current lifestyle. The only downside is that it is hard to maintain fellowship when I never know where I will be tomorrow. I am glad I found this site and hope to get to know many of you over time.

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
:welcome:

So glad you found us! We are a family here and always ready to add to our numbers! You now have "community".

Where are you now and tell us about places you have already been! :nod And BTW, Jesus traveled too without a home base. I would not mind doing that if I had enough money for all the gas. I am not fond of doing a LOT of walking!

ramblingvanman

:welcome:

So glad you found us! We are a family here and always ready to add to our numbers! You now have "community".

Where are you now and tell us about places you have already been! :nod And BTW, Jesus traveled too without a home base. I would not mind doing that if I had enough money for all the gas. I am not fond of doing a LOT of walking!
LOL, there are many times that I have been low on money since my journey began in earnest. At one point I was down to 86 cents, 1/8 of a tank of gas and a jar of pickles. You know what? God has never let me run out of gas or go too hungry. My car insurance remains paid as does my cell phone. When my lap top died, I was able to get another. I have been to all of the lower 48 states plus some Canadian provinces. Eventually I will make the drive to Alaska. I have met many wonderful people and no few scoundrels.

ramblingvanman

Welcome! What is the most interesting place you have been?
I like Florida best except in the summer. As for the most interesting, many places are interesting for many different reasons. I love the mountains and the sea; the desert and the forest, swamps and plains. There is so much of God's creation to see and enjoy that I cannot pick just one. The best I can do is relate it to ice cream. I love chocolate for being chocolate and strawberry for being strawberry. I don't hate strawberry because it is not chocolate. I don't know if that makes sense to you or not. The people make the place interesting.

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
LOL, there are many times that I have been low on money since my journey began in earnest. At one point I was down to 86 cents, 1/8 of a tank of gas and a jar of pickles. You know what? God has never let me run out of gas or go too hungry. My car insurance remains paid as does my cell phone. When my lap top died, I was able to get another. I have been to all of the lower 48 states plus some Canadian provinces. Eventually I will make the drive to Alaska. I have met many wonderful people and no few scoundrels.
:pickles

:lol:

lynnjcksnjck

I like Florida best except in the summer. As for the most interesting, many places are interesting for many different reasons. I love the mountains and the sea; the desert and the forest, swamps and plains. There is so much of God's creation to see and enjoy that I cannot pick just one. The best I can do is relate it to ice cream. I love chocolate for being chocolate and strawberry for being strawberry. I don't hate strawberry because it is not chocolate. I don't know if that makes sense to you or not. The people make the place interesting.
I am jealous! If your ever in maryland let me know!

mbrown1219

Heaven's Stables
She's a woman of few words. Everyone here knows that. So if you can get her to come out of her shell, we will ALL :faint2: