A Muslim Man's AMAZING Testimony about Jesus

mattfivefour

Administrator
Staff member
A - W - E - S - O - M - E - - - i n d e e d!!!

All glory to God!!!!

Five times (God's number of grace and mercy) we are told in the Bible that God accepts a contrite heart and a broken spirit. This testimony—as is that of every true Christian—proves yet again the truth of that promise.

I loved that he said that "My testimony cannot save anybody because it is only for me." But he hoped that those who heard his testimony would look to God for themselves and say, "God, it that is true, please do it for me." This man, this brother, truly understands the one-on-one personal relationship each Christian has with his Savior!

Thank you so much for posting this, sis!

myinnuendo999

A - W - E - S - O - M - E - - - i n d e e d!!!

All glory to God!!!!

Five times (God's number of grace and mercy) we are told in the Bible that God accepts a contrite heart and a broken spirit. This testimony—as is that of every true Christian—proves yet again the truth of that promise.

I loved that he said that "My testimony cannot save anybody because it is only for me." But he hoped that those who heard his testimony would look to God for themselves and say, "God, it that is true, please do it for me." This man, this brother, truly understands the one-on-one personal relationship each Christian has with his Savior!

Thank you so much for posting this, sis!
Amen matt amen Praise the Lord
I was soooo touched and cried with such elated joy .. OUr God and Great Savior Jesus is GREAT

Elijah's Mantle

I actually watched it 4 times
and cried :crying and hooped and hollered
:yeah:
Jesus can do all things :yeah:

there is one part of this mans testimony
I keep going to watch over and over again
and each time I get even more than the first time

very awesome :((

MikeD

AMEN AND AMEN! What a wonderful testimony. Thank you sooooo much myinnuendo999 for posting this.