A Marijuana Smell

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Same here. Very skunky pot. And they are completely noseblind to it.

I can remember driving with my youngest son in the car several years ago. We'd go by an area where there was a pretty strong skunk smell. I was confused because as far as I know we don't have skunks up here... When I verbalized my confusion my son explained to me that that was pot. I grew up in the 60s and don't remember smelling skunk when it wasn't skunk... It must be the varieties of weed that have been developed and that are on the market.

alisani

I can remember driving with my youngest son in the car several years ago. We'd go by an area where there was a pretty strong skunk smell. I was confused because as far as I know we don't have skunks up here... When I verbalized my confusion my son explained to me that that was pot. I grew up in the 60s and don't remember smelling skunk when it wasn't skunk... It must be the varieties of weed that have been developed and that are on the market.
It is just that. New blends, different strengths. I used to love a used bookstore in my area but between the employees and the customers the place smelled terrible.

GEOINTAnalyst

Terpenes are responsible for the way all plants – cannabis included – smell.
But it’s not like plants produce these secondary metabolites to watch you wrinkle your nose (or take a deep breath in). Cannabis plants create terpenes for their survival.
In other words, terpenes attract pollinators and repel predators. They also provide plants with pathogen resistance.
The reason cannabis smells like skunk is that weed strains contain certain types of terpenes, and the combination of those specific terpenes produces cannabis’ unique scent.
For example, roses smell like roses because of the terpene geraniol. Apples smell like apples because of the terpene alpha-farnesene.
Cannabis smells like cannabis because of its most abundant terpenes, including myrcene, limonene, and caryophyllene.

Andy C

There are a couple of local trails I use while cycling that cut through parks to get to other roads. Many times I have smelled “skunks”, smoking in the trees, which makes me pedal faster…

fl2007rn

I have been to Denver several times and you can smell the skunk smell on the highway as you are driving through the city. I think those are the big pot warehouses where they grow it.

seated with Christ

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
So, what was on Susie's rap sheet and how much time did she do? Are you the one who caught her?
I think it went down like this, my dog made me aware that something under our neighbors house so I went to investigate and I saw it, then I went to get a fishing net, caught it and brought it to our garage. I wish that I hadn't, The wife of an Angola inmate was informed that I had it and came for it with the promise that they would sent me another.
Her youngest child swung it around with the lease, virtually hanging it and it died.

The plantation that the prison was built on had so many inslaved (being politically correct) persons from Angola in Africa that the prison was so-named Angola.