A hook in the jaw coming??????

GHoe

Where are the Russian troops? The distant north relative to Israel. Look at Ukraine on the map.
Not even that distant anymore. On Feb 10th Russian FM made statement that Russia no longer condones Israel conducting air strikes in Syria.

Then in the last few days Israel's Foreign Minister, Lapid spoke about Russia and Ukraine but in doing so acknowledged Israel now borders with Russia, due to Russia's activity / presence in Syria.

Now, in the last 12 hours it appears Nord Stream 2 (NS2) certification may be in jeopardy and Germany has put the brakes on the supply line from Russia to Europe...Again, if NS2 is abandoned and the EastMed Pipeline project is revitalized, I think that could be the hook and now the enemy to the "distant north" isn't distant at all.

daygo

Now, in the last 12 hours it appears Nord Stream 2 (NS2) certification may be in jeopardy and Germany has put the brakes on the supply line from Russia to Europe...Again, if NS2 is abandoned and the EastMed Pipeline project is revitalized, I think that could be the hook and now the enemy to the "distant north" isn't distant at all.

Lets not get carried away but Imo this pipeline bears close scrutiny.

GHoe

Lets not get carried away but Imo this pipeline bears close scrutiny.
Agreed, no hard claims being made. Just something to be aware of and keep and eye on.

Carl

I will have to say that with the list of exports that Ukraine has they have to be a hard working people! Yes I know that Russia wants the Ukraine back. Just in case you don't know Russia killed 18 million Ukraine people when the commies kicked the Tsars out of Russia. What the commies did was take every ounce of food that Ukraine produced in that year. Starving 18 million people by not leaving any food behind.

Back