A General Comment About the Comments

DanLMP

I have been noticing all of the different voices commenting in the Forums. There are a lot of RR's who have migrated over and there are a lot of long time RFers who don't speak much but are now speaking more. When I see this happening I get this gut feeling that's asking "what's up with that?".

Maybe all of God's people are getting more excited about His return. Maybe that's a natural consequence of all the world news or maybe that's a consequence of God prodding us to pay attention. I hope it's the latter.

I like it.

Work4Peanuts

Maybe the silencing of evangelical conservative voices across the internet and within mainstream society is causing those places where they are not muffled to be more appreciated and utilized.

ETA: or maybe we're all just excited and ready to go home!

Andy C

I have been noticing all of the different voices commenting in the Forums. There are a lot of RR's who have migrated over and there are a lot of long time RFers who don't speak much but are now speaking more. When I see this happening I get this gut feeling that's asking "what's up with that?".

Maybe all of God's people are getting more excited about His return. Maybe that's a natural consequence of all the world news or maybe that's a consequence of God prodding us to pay attention. I hope it's the latter.

I like it.
Or, maybe we all like to chatter......

Yes, I have noticed many new posters, and some oldsters posting more and more.

Remember as a young child, how excited we all became when Christmas was near, its all we could talk about. Maybe, just maybe, its the same thing now with Him being near, ready to call us Home.

Emmajw

As for myself, it takes me a minute to warm up to people, to trust with my heart. I am a pretty private person & only share what I feel comfortable with. So, I guess I am beginning to feel more open to asking questions & commenting on things. Most of the time, I just read & absorb the knowledge on this forum. I love the community here. I think it would be wonderful sometime to have a get-together, to actually meet in person.

greg64

I was part of a forum once (not Christian or prophecy related) where some of the more regular members would do that every now and then. It had the advantage of mostly drawing from just two states and nearby parts of Canada, however. That forum went away years ago, but I still keep up with the owner on facebook.

Something tells me we all will have a much better, grander and permanent meet up coming in the near future, though! Maranatha!

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
That happened once a couple of years ago. Chris and Adrian would probably be the ones who would make a decision about that.

For me, the problem would be travel logistics and cost.
I've been wondering about maybe going to one of Jan Markell's "Understanding the Times Conferences" that she has each fall in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. It would be nice if RF had a get together to correlate with a conference like hers (there are others). We could attend the conference and have an RF get together on the same trip (bang for the buck).

ByGod'sGrace

Or, maybe we all like to chatter......

Yes, I have noticed many new posters, and some oldsters posting more and more.

Remember as a young child, how excited we all became when Christmas was near, its all we could talk about. Maybe, just maybe, its the same thing now with Him being near, ready to call us Home.
I was just thinking about that!! The excitement of Christmas when you are a child, except this is infinitely more exciting!!

ItIsFinished!

I was just thinking about that!! The excitement of Christmas when you are a child, except this is infinitely more exciting!!
Amen!
Infinitely and eternally exciting.
I would love to meet all of you on this side of Glory.
Each and every one of you are unique .
I notice some common denominators and that is the love of Him and His appearing.
Even know we have never met I love all of you and look forward to meeting you all in Glory in the presence of our precious Redeemer.
Until then let us lift one another up and continue to carry out The Great Commission.
Much love in Christ.

Praise The Lamb of God.

Sowen

I'm too keen on curing my ignorance to remain quiet; I have so much to learn. Thanks to all who patiently answer my questions and don't assume I'm attempting to undermine or antagonize.

I also comment when I actually know something which in turn contributes to keeping the fourms active (that's why I joined). It's a way I can give back for all the awesome info and interaction I get here.