A fractional' bye for now....

Well my new friends I tried. As I alluded to in previous posts here at RF I mentioned that I am ill. I am posting this is to tell the forum that my health has declined again unexpectedly and more suddenly that I imagined was possible. I was afraid that my bug might double down but I was hoping it would be a gradual thing. I was informed that the meds that were prescribed may have side effects that will make things worse before they got better, unfortunately they were right! When I joined I thought that I would at the very least feel good enough to get out of bed and sit at the computer to contribute to this forum. But for now even that is not doable. Acquaintances and friendships when founded on Christian forums are to me more bonded by spirituality and love than those made on other type forums. That is one of the reasons I am writing this, also I don't want anyone to think I was disrespecting them by disappearing without explanation, not answering thread questions etc. I still plan on hanging around, lurking more and maybe writing some threads etc. It's a huge but welcomed responsibility to join in fellowship with like minded (and 'hearted') souls even if they happen to be virtual! :redface So, I don't plan on leaving entirely (hopefully) and if the docs at the VA* find out what this thing is, and if its curable, I will be back! God bless this forum!:pray

*(I will be going to Vanderbilt as soon as there is an opening)

Last edited:

Jonathan

Well my new friends I tried. As I alluded to in previous posts here at RF I mentioned that I am ill. I am posting this is to tell the forum that my health has declined again unexpectedly and more suddenly that I imagined was possible. I was afraid that my bug might double down but I was hoping it would be a gradual thing. I was informed that the meds that were prescribed may have side effects that will make things worse before they got better, unfortunately they were right! When I joined I thought that I would at the very least feel good enough to get out of bed and sit at the computer to contribute to this forum. But for now even that is not doable. Acquaintances and friendships when founded on Christian forums are to me more bonded by spirituality and love than those made on other type forums. That is one of the reasons I am writing this, also I don't want anyone to think I was disrespecting them by disappearing without explanation, not answering thread questions etc. I still plan on hanging around, lurking more and maybe writing some threads etc. It's a huge but welcomed responsibility to join in fellowship with like minded (and 'hearted') souls even if they happen to be virtual! :redface So, I don't plan on leaving entirely (hopefully) and if the docs at the VA* find out what this thing is, and if its curable, I will be back! God bless this forum!:pray

*(I will be going to Vanderbilt as soon as there is an opening)
:pray