A fool who praises Satan

Ready4theRapture

All I've been watching lately on broadcast TV is the Carol Burnett channel.

Been getting so many laughs that it's been good stress relief.
Yes! Pluto TV has the Carol Burnett Show channel, the Johnny Carson channel, Happy Days, and more. We've been watching those channels when the television is on. It's been so good to watch it and laugh. The Carol Burnett Show was my favorite show back in the day. Those were the days when television was good.

seated with Christ

We weren't allowed to watch Carol Burnett when we were kids . . . the only part I get to see now is her mopping at the end when Dad changes the channel to watch Perry Mason, which comes on right after.
Television offers little to me, but I have been watching Perry Mason lately when I never watched it before.

I was surprised to see "Cannon" last night, the heavy set lawyer (I believe) or Private Investigator.

Umbrella Girl

Now we see through a glass, darkly; (1 Cor 13:12)
They really have no idea who they are messing with regarding Satan. They don’t comprehend the depths of evil. Even we, indwelled by the presence of the Holy Spirit, don’t fully comprehend it. If God were to draw back the veil of the spiritual realm, we would be stunned, to put it mildly...