$7 for a Dozen Eggs in Biden’s America

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
$7 for a Dozen Eggs in Biden’s America
Life in Biden’s America looks a lot like wartime.
By Daniel Greenfield

The economy is great. Everyone’s got jobs. You should run out and get two just to pay for groceries.

A couple of months ago you could get an entire box of 60 eggs for roughly $9 around Michigan, but over the course of a few months, we’ve seen those prices move further and further from a reasonable price.

Now it seems Michigan is truly doomed, as a mere dozen eggs are now at the all-time high price of $7.19 at a Meijer in Grand Rapids according to a post made by Meteorologist Brad Sugden.

$7 eggs are the new normal.

$7 a dozen? Why California eggs are so expensive – LA Times

No mention of the insane cage-free mandate in California that’s coming to Colorado.

A state law requiring that all eggs sold in Colorado’s grocery stores be cage-free goes into effect on Jan. 1, and businesses, producers and consumers will all feel the impact of the change.

The regulatory agency overseeing the transition expects to give grocery stores and other businesses time to upgrade their supply chains, so they can be fully compliant with the new regulations — meaning they won’t start handing out fines next month.

Same goes for producers, who will have until Jan. 1, 2025, to produce only cage-free eggs, according to the Colorado Department of Agriculture.

And consumers will notice a change at the cash register once the mandate is fully in effect as the cost of a dozen eggs is expected to jump — by $1 to $2, according to one farmer’s estimate. “Producing eggs in a cage-free system costs an estimated 36% more than in a conventional production system” — and both inflation and supply pressures could make it even more expensive, the American Farm Bureau Federation reports.

Not a problem for the leftists imposing these laws. They have the money to spare. Everyone else? They can raise backyard chickens and then maybe cows.

Backyard chickens, a Facebook page has seen more activity and questions on how to raise chickens. Daniel Graves tells us having an endless supply of eggs means less stress.

“I do comparative shop as well to see what the egg market is doing and it’s almost criminal at some point,” Graves said.

Right now, you’ll pay anywhere from $5 to $6 dollars for a dozen. The jumbo eggs setting you back more than $7.

Graves said prices and the shortage in eggs is why he wanted to make an investment.

“For our own family (we) just to try and have a little bit more sustainability, than having to rely on a store,” Graves said.

This is life in Biden’s America.

It looks a lot like life in wartime. And it is. The war is the internal civil war that leftists have declared against Americans and that the Left has declared on mankind.

https://www.raptureforums.com/politics-culture-wars/7-for-a-dozen-eggs-in-bidens-america/

Matthew6:33

Withstand in the evil day. Eph 6:13
Absolute insanity. Wonder what the price of eggs will be after the rapture? People may just have to live on olive oil and wine.

[Rev 6:6 NKJV] 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine."

:rapture

TimeWarpWife

Just checked our local stores and right now Giant has the lowest price of $3.99 for a dozen brown eggs. When I went to Costco's website and typed in "eggs," it showed a 6-can pack (210 servings) of powdered eggs for $379.99. :shocked I'd heard that the price of egg substitutes were going through the roof too. I was a teenager during the 70s when inflation was so high, but what's going on now, to me, seems worse than back then. As bad as Carter was as POTUS, Biden makes him look like Einstein in comparison. Btw, the Wall Street Journal suggested in an article last week that in order to save money people should maybe stop eating breakfast. Well, I guess that's one way to save on eggs. :doh

Last edited:

TimeWarpWife

Those are just well fed pigeons in my rooftop pen. So don't fat shame them they have feelings too.
You've committed a :nono because according to the "sensitivity experts," who are now re-writing children's books by authors like Roald Dahl, you're not allowed to use the word "fat." The woke now want you to say "enormous" shame instead. Frankly, as a fat person, I'd rather be called fat than enormous ~ enormous makes me feel fatter than fat does. :rotfl

Back