5G question

Lovin Jesus

Does anyone know and understand what exactly it means that the 5G is being rolled out? Is this being done by the FCC? I heard that airplane pilots asked for a pause in rolling it out for fears the 5G may cause serious issues for their navigation. If it can do this to airplanes then is the 5G going to be able to interfere with other things? I have a 4G phone, if the 5G is "rolled out" will it take over all of communication systems and could it affect my ability to pick up a signal on my 4G phone? Do you think I may be forced to buy a 5G phone if my phone has signal issue? I don't understand how this 5G take over will impact our electronics and older phones. Help please?

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I've been using the low band 5G for a long time now. There's a middle and higher band for three total frequency bands. I'm not sure if it's the middle or high band that airlines are concerned with, but it's the govmint that's supposed to work this kind of stuff out before they sell the freq bands at auction for tens of billions of dollars. Eventually 4G will be retired, but you'll probably have a new phone b4 that happens.

Lovin Jesus

I've been using the low band 5G for a long time now. There's a middle and higher band for three total frequency bands. I'm not sure if it's the middle or high band that airlines are concerned with, but it's the govmint that's supposed to work this kind of stuff out before they sell the freq bands at auction for tens of billions of dollars. Eventually 4G will be retired, but you'll probably have a new phone b4 that happens.
Thank you. I have had problems with my phone for some time with interference during a call the other party can hear me clearly but my end gets broken up sentences and I usually have to hang up and call back. The server doesn't know why but just tell me it could be the towers. I guess I will have to get another phone.

MePlus6

I was wondering just the other day why the FAA and the FCC didn’t work this out before making the frequencies available to the 5G providers.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
*Deleted Conspiracy Garbage*

I don't really know how to respond to this besides the fact that you need to stop listening to whoever you heard all of that from immediately. There is no way they have your best interests at heart. That's a whole lot of stuff being added to the Bible that you can't find there.

How could spiritual entities be created or affected by physical elements? And from pencil lead of all things.

"There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him" Mark 7:15

Straight from the mouth of God