50% Of Muslims Have One Disturbing Thing In Common

lenraff

HORRIFYING: Experts Discover That 50% Of Muslims Have One Disturbing Thing In Common

By ISRAEL WIREaccess_time2 weeks ago

Here’s an explanation for Islamic terrorism that’s never proffered:

Insanity and Stupidityhttps://www.jewsnews.co.il/2017/10/12/horrifying-experts-discover-that-50-of-muslims-have-one-sickening-thing-in-common.html/1-26829

A never-spoken-about problem with Muslims is their inbreeding as a result of their long and deeply-ingrained practice of marrying first cousins — a practice that has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses.

More than 7 years ago, the UK’s environment minister Phil Woolas had sounded the alarm about this "very sensitive" issue that is "rarely debated". Referring to the culture of arranged marriages between cousins in the Muslim immigrant community, Woolas said: "If you have a child with your cousin the likelihood is there’ll be a genetic problem."

Woolas, whose views are supported by medical experts, said most cases occur in immigrant families from rural Pakistan, where up to half of all marriages involve first cousins. Woolas said: "If you talk to any primary care worker they will tell you that levels of disability among the . . . Pakistani population are higher than the general population. And everybody knows it’s caused by first cousin marriage."

The problem is made worse by generational inbreeding. As Woolas put it, "Many of the parents themselves and many of the public spokespeople are themselves products of first cousin marriages." That would explain why research for BBC2’s Newsnight in November 2005 showed that British Pakistanis accounted for 3.4% of all births but 30% of all British children with recessive genetic disorders.

Indeed, an entry in Wikipedia confirms that "Cousin marriages in Muslim majority countries are often preferred and even encouraged in some regions," and points to the fact that prophet Muhammad himself had married cousins.

But the problem isn’t exclusive to Pakistani Muslims as Woolas seems to imply, but is pandemic among Muslims across the world.

According to Nicolai Sennels, a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into Muslim inbreeding, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred:

70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.63% of Sudanese are inbred.
60% of Iraqis are inbred.
54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.
25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.
In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.
Sennels points out that cousin marriage was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world. This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

Sennels warns that massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to Muslims’ intelligence, sanity, and health. (Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.)

Below are the consequences of inbreeding:

1. Birth and birth defects:

100% increase in the risk of stillbirths.
50% increase in the risk that the child dies during labor.
The risk of autosomal recessive genetic disorders such as cystic fibrosis and spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher.
The risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher.
2. Physical and mental retardation and illnesses:

The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of mental and physical retardation and schizophrenic illness.
The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness, i.e., insanity.
Social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. An academic paper published in the Indian National Science Academy found that "the onset of various social profiles like visual fixation, social smile, sound seizures, oral expression and hand-grasping are significantly delayed among the new-born inbred babies."
Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being classified as "retarded," increases by 400% among children of cousin marriages.

If you're like most sane people, you wonder what kind of people can commit the atrocities Muslims commit. Well here you go, satan has bred(or rather inbred) his perfect army. Genetically altered to be savage uncivilized and without reason, impossible to integrate into western society. A cruel people bent on destruction, worshippers of death, haters of life, the perfect satanic army.

athenasius

I saw an article on Nicolai Sennels work that was really impressive. If we lived in any other time, when medical research and truth were not suppressed for political correctness, this would be valuable. It IS valuable, but it's being ignored. And the problem continues.

Polygamy is part of the incest problem. People marrying their first cousins, and double first cousins marrying, then people sending child brides off to become multiple females bearing children to one man, then their children marrying in similar fashion concentrating the genes of a very very few men.

Another population group that has suffered the consequences of these abnormal religious practices are the Polygamous Mormons groups like the FLDS who broke from the regular LDS Mormons in the late 1800s.

Researchers in Salt Lake City Utah have noted a severe amount of genetic defects born to those who practiced polygamy from 1850 to now. You'd expect that. And yes, there are a number of lethal gene combinations that result in deaths of babies at or just after birth, and higher rates for toddlers and older kids.

But what really concerns them, is the residual damage to those born later from families that only practiced polygamy and all the incestuous, double cousin and polygamous type marriages from 1850 to 1890.

ONLY 40 years, and the damage is very evident, even if they descend from the slightest 40 year brush with polygamy.

From a medical standpoint this is alarming. Any society welcoming them in, should put an end to their practices, immediately or deport the family if they are unwilling to give up polygamy and incest.

The Somali muslims are another concern. Just looking at the reports of that Somali muslim woman Ilhan Omar elected to Congress, she got her brother in by claiming marriage to him. The lines for marriage are very fuzzy in her culture, and leaving aside the fact she and her brother lied their way into America and should be deported, this is a warning signal that other Somalians may have a great impact on public health resources and not just for coming in unvaccinated.

InsuranceGuy

I'm tempted to write all this down and carry it in my phone. I've said for years the Muslims were retarded. I didn't mean it as an insult, just implying they aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer and have some strange beliefs. Does the inbreeding have anything to do with the high rate of sexual assault on young Muslim girls by their fathers? I just read an article on that recently. Apparently, this is never discussed either, but quite common.

Seems to me as if this Mohammed fellow simply wrote down on paper the collection of his greatest sins, then passed it around as a message from a God so he wouldn't be thought of as being a weirdo. I've read the Quran and some of his writings. People will say Muslims are good people. No. They are not. Any book suggesting you can rape little girls is absurd. When people say they are "good" people, it makes me question their intelligence as if you asked them what they thought of child rape, they would almost certainly say it's wrong, yet they claim Muslims are good and peaceful. Gross.

Rocky Rivera

I don't intend for this to be an insult, but is inbreeding the single biggest reason why all those Pakistanis look so much alike? Every Pakistani male and female I've encountered has looked alike. It's as if there is no genetic variability.

Rocky Rivera

Missionaries sent to the Arab world should have this information with them. I believe it is an invaluable part of the strategy we should employ when reaching out to Muslims. Why? It gives us a clear picture of who would or would not be receptive to the Gospel. I'm betting that the Muslims who forsake their religion to embrace Christ are either not inbred or are only minimally-inbred. My assumption is that the inbred ones are fuel for the fire and will most likely not respond to Christ. Of course, God can reach any one and we ought to preach the Gospel to every human being, as God commanded. But it makes you think, doesn't it? Satan, through Muhammad and the Koran, planned to even mess with their genes, dumb-down the population not only so he can have his puppet army, but so they will be most resistant to the Gospel. What if we can reach first those who are not as inbred?

lenraff

Missionaries sent to the Arab world should have this information with them. I believe it is an invaluable part of the strategy we should employ when reaching out to Muslims. Why? It gives us a clear picture of who would or would not be receptive to the Gospel. I'm betting that the Muslims who forsake their religion to embrace Christ are either not inbred or are only minimally-inbred. My assumption is that the inbred ones are fuel for the fire and will most likely not respond to Christ. Of course, God can reach any one and we ought to preach the Gospel to every human being, as God commanded. But it makes you think, doesn't it? Satan, through Muhammad and the Koran, planned to even mess with their genes, dumb-down the population not only so he can have his puppet army, but so they will be most resistant to the Gospel. What if we can reach first those who are not as inbred?
Yes, dumb down their population, just like our public school system. Not joking, you begin an intelligent conversation with most snowflakes.

InsuranceGuy

This isn't news to those of us who've visited the middle east courtesy of Uncle Sam. The number of birth defects and mental retardation you see in almost every village is mind blowing.

This doesn't ever get discussed on the nightly news in America though. I've never been to India or Pakistan, but have friends who travel to both for work as they work for a global insurance company. I've heard stories of the cardboard villages in India where a very high percentage of the people have birth defects. It's also an odd place. One of my friends trains the people in India how to complete and process insurance paperwork for several of the large US based companies. While training a class there, the topic of dating came up. My friend is an older guy, late 60's. He offended a girl there in his class by stating she was a pretty girl and wouldn't have any issues finding a suitor she liked. He was immediately sent back to the US. Nothing happened to him in terms of getting in trouble with his job, but it was explained to him that unless you are family, you never mention anything to anyone their about appearance, even in the most harmless of ways. Now I think of his story and realize maybe "family" should stay out of dating and appearance discussions in the Islamic world.

Everlasting Life

Through Faith in Jesus
Interesting information.......

Satan, through Muhammad and the Koran, planned to even mess with their genes, dumb-down the population not only so he can have his puppet army, but so they will be most resistant to the Gospel.

Yeah....pretty evil.

I'm thankful that eternal life is given to all who place their faith in Jesus Christ and it's not dependent on intelligence or lack thereof.

But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God. John 1:12-13

Rocky Rivera

Interesting information.......

Yeah....pretty evil.

I'm thankful that eternal life is given to all who place their faith in Jesus Christ and it's not dependent on intelligence or lack thereof.

But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God. John 1:12-13
Glory to God! That is just how gracious He is. He says that whoever wants to turn to Him, He will by no means turn away.