5 red heifers have arrived in Israel from the U.S. They are said to all be without blemish.

Time4Me2Fly

This is the most exciting, prophetic news yet in my opinion. The Temple Institute is to make some type of special announcement TODAY. 5 Red Heifers arrived in Israel yesterday from the U.S. Search on Youtube for" THIRD TEMPLE INSTITUTE 5 HEIFERS REVEALED". Read about the red heifer in NUMBERS 19. The Youtube video shows the rabbis at the airport in Israel as they arrive.

Benjamin8147

I found it interesting that these cows are normally excluded as the tags placed in their ears after birth exclude them due to that being a blemish. These 5 were spared from those tags as the person that normally does it was out due to Covid. So these were never tagged. I haven't found anything that states the Jewish Temple Institute sent inspectors there to check prior to transport or would inspect after arrival. I know they were looked over by this organization there in Texas though. I expect the news of these will set off stuff in Israel this weekend likely just due to the implication of what they mean.

jdcpe17

Dont get too excited to use these cows... "The cows were between 5-8 months old. To be suitable for the red heifer ceremony, the cow must be two years and one day old so these heifers will be raised in Israel until they reach the proper age."

Did yall see what they wrote about the years?
"Chanan pointed out that last year was 5781 in the Hebrew calendar.

“In Hebrew numerology, this is תשפא. That is an acronym for תהיה שנה פרה אדומה (it will be the year of the red heifer). The cows we are looking at now were conceived last year,” Kupietzy said. “This year is תשפ,ב 5782, an acronym for תהיה שנה פרה בישראל (It will be a year for the heifer in Israel). In two weeks we will begin תשפג, 5783, the year in which the ceremony of the Red Heifer will be performed. This is an acronym for תהיה שנה פרה גאולה (It will be a year of the Red Heifer of redemption).”

The red cows were basically foreshadowing Jesus. They were sacrificed outside of the temple area, just as Jesus was, whereas normal sacrifices are inside.

RobinB

ont get too excited to use these cows... "The cows were between 5-8 months old. To be suitable for the red heifer ceremony, the cow must be two years and one day old so these heifers will be raised in Israel until they reach the proper age."

Did yall see what they wrote about the years?
"Chanan pointed out that last year was 5781 in the Hebrew calendar.

Can you explain further what you're saying?

jdcpe17

Can you explain further what you're saying?
i just cut and pasted out of the article but there are 2 things:

1) the cows are only 5-8 months old. So they are not old enough to be sacrificed to make the temple yet. they have to be at least 2 years and 1 day old. in between now and then, its possible the cows develop more than 2 non-red hairs. if they do, then they will be disqualified. so basically, dont get excited yet.

2) it is interesting what their interpretation of last year, this year, and next year are, how they are so focused on the red cows. keep in mind that in terms of the bible, the red cow is actually foreshadowing Jesus. the red cow was the best sacrifice in the old testament times. It was needed to establish the temple. In actuality, Jesus is the ultimate and best sacrifice and all the other sacfices only pointed to and foreshadowed Jesus dieing on the cross. so in light of the Jews' interpretation of the meaning of the years, i see it all the more pointing to Jesus. that makes me really happy... the rapture is coming very soon!